Warning Blasphemy inside

It's perfectly OK to offend Christians today. The deeper and more evil the offense, the better. The usual suspects will produce it and profit. And they'll have a good long cackle about the dumb white rednecks in Iowa who are offended.

How about Benny Hill music accompanying Holocaust footage? Suppose those usual suspects will laugh?

William Joyce said:
It's perfectly OK to offend Christians today. The deeper and more evil the offense, the better. The usual suspects will produce it and profit. And they'll have a good long cackle about the dumb white rednecks in Iowa who are offended.

How about Benny Hill music accompanying Holocaust footage? Suppose those usual suspects will laugh?

Sad, but oh-so-true.

William Joyce said:

actually some Dutch filmmaker had Auschwitz techno or something.

nosarcasm said:
actually some Dutch filmmaker had Auschwitz techno or something.

You see, I can respect somebody who's an equal opportunity offender, as long as it's more gentle ribbing than hate-filled, uh, hate.

For example, a muscular Satan throwing a fight against Jesus because he's the only one who bet on Jesus is funny. Having the Atari game "Pitfall" between the main Vatican chapel and the "Holy Document of Vatican Law" is funny. God saying, "It's just a bunch of trash blowing in the wind!! Do you have any idea how complicated your circulatory system is?!" is hilarious. Feces on a picture of the Virgin Mary is retarded. A urine-soaked cross is just wrong.

Now, I'm a big fan of "The Passion," but if you wanna see something really funny, check this out.

on an unrelated coincidence I think it was my post number 666 in this forum.

:dev2:

hmm, I too like Southpark and their crusade against PC and insanity
on all sides.

I had seen the Passion, and I also have seen the Benny Hill show
years ago.

What was interesting that it works with any pictures. Make some funny
noises and speed up or slow down the picture and voila, Benny Hill style
humor.

Urine soaked crosses and feces on virgin Mary are only cries for attention
me me me look at me. Now make me famous and give me lots of money
is the usual "artist" motivation.

Forum List