Warning about charasmatic leaders

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Hi everyone

Wanted to say this...: I use to believe in a charismatic leader...Louis Farrakhan. I have recently come to see that Mr. Farrakhan has been very charismatically saying things like:

"It's OK to murder someone for scandalizing God's messenger,"
"Pearl Harbor was a glorious and laudable event,"
"Blacks should not defend America if and when it is attacked by another country,"
"If the Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X, it isn't other Black people's business."

This crazy f*cking nut I now think is maybe one of the FALSE CHRISTS that the Bible says will appear before the end of the world and DECEIVE MANY...again Farrakhan's greatest hits (or MISSES is what the h*** they are smh) include:

"Blacks should not defend America if and when it is attacked by another country,"
"If the Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X, it isn't other Black people's business."

Just want to give a warning to everyone about people (leaders) with very charismatic personalities...pay very close attention to the things they say because they could be a deceiver, like the Bible says will appear.

And you could end up deceived by their charisma, like I was deceived about this obvious ****ing nut...please pardon my French if anyone finds it offensive. :(

-

Hi everyone

Wanted to say this...: I use to believe in a charismatic leader...Louis Farrakhan. I have recently come to see that Mr. Farrakhan has been very charismatically saying things like:

This crazy f*cking nut I now think is maybe one of the FALSE CHRISTS that the Bible says will appear before the end of the world and DECEIVE MANY...again Farrakhan's greatest hits (or MISSES is what the h*** they are smh) include:

Just want to give a warning to everyone about people (leaders) with very charismatic personalities...pay very close attention to the things they say because they could be a deceiver, like the Bible says will appear.

And you could end up deceived by their charisma, like I was deceived about this obvious ****ing nut...please pardon my French if anyone finds it offensive. :(

-

Sorry that happened, but glad that you saw the truth. A pastor once told the congregation something that I have held on to for years.
Do not put anyone ...Anyone on a pedestal except for Jesus because we are human and will let you down every time. I have seen these wolves in sheep's clothing many times hurting so many with their words or stealing from the people.

My boys went to a christian school for elementary and they caught the bookkeeper stealing for years, it really hurt so many people.

I don't know what's worse, Him and his hate speaches,
those who become his tools and hate that which they themselves have become in bigotry, or the gov't for not excercising the war on terrorists by arresting him without fear of race backlash. Surely many times they could have charged him with inciting riots and inciting to murder, plotting to murder.

A little know rule -command of the Bible era that is rarely obeyed:
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus(who was not Saul/thus not Jewish),
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiite his opposition supporters.

Yeshu, Yehuda, Theudas all making up the image of Jesus were all political prisoners.
The myth of Jesus caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his new icon name.
Point is imagine the world if we would have obeued this one simple instruction. Advice coming from the time to come where they know the outcome of our choices, but give us a heads up to change our choices and give us a better fighting chance at getting through our blunders.
If you would hypothetically grab Marty McFlys sports Almanac of the future to improve your future then why would you not actually grab the directions and advice of the future through Torah to do the same?

The same people who are applauding you for not believing Louis Farrakhan anymore still support Trump for the same reasons aka Anti PC.

The same people who are applauding you for not believing Louis Farrakhan anymore still support Trump for the same reasons aka Anti PC.
Interesting...Show me how does Trump support anything like this?
"If the Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X, it isn't other Black people's business.

Interesting...Show me how does Trump support anything like this?
"If the Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X, it isn't other Black people's business.

He supports taking out families of Terrorist when they havent done anything wrong.

He supports banning Muslims even those that are already here from America

He says he hates the press which gets the crowd riled up to attack and curse them

Trumps rhetoric has resulted in a few attacks also....Farrakhan? Not so much

I see...Mr. Trump aside, Farrakhan is maybe one of the false christs that is said will deceive many...

But God is still God no matter how you cut it. :)

-

Trumps rhetoric has resulted in a few attacks also....Farrakhan? Not so much

Oh Farrakhan's rhetoric has resulted in attacks...he admits to facilitating the Malcolm X murder by "contributing to the environment" and he has been quoted as saying "heads have rolled before, they will roll again."

Infact an old rap song by the rap group Public Enemy has him on the song saying quote:

"I'm warning you today, your head is going to roll."

That song is from Public Enemy's album, It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back...song is maybe called "Terminator Go Off."

-

...this is the song that I was talking about...around 3:20 in the song Farrakhan says, "I'm warning you today, your head is going to roll."

At the beginning of the song he says something silly about the American government...but interestingly IT IS HIS NUTTY *SS (A BLACK LEADER) TALKING ABOUT BEHEADING PEOPLE AT 3:20!!!

"Beheading"...

That's a Mooozlim thing, right? (LOL)

you mean lou c fer.... or lucifer for short...lol.... he does tell quite a few lies doesnt he to say the least...

Forum List

Back