WARNING! 3 Days To Thaw A Turkey

Seems like Thanksgiving has kind of lost its meaning/purpose in modern times. Just going to the store and buying what you want isn't anything at all reflective of gratitude, sacrifice and harvest.
Only since Franksgiving.

Doesn't it depend on what you are harvesting? People have had almost a whole year to put plans into action. Life is rather short in the grand scheme of things. If you can manage to be around people you actually like it's a beautiful thing. Sometimes the gratitude is found in the ability to celebrate it at all.

It takes 3 days to thaw a frozen turkey in the fridge...I would give it 5 days to be safe!

I hate telling people on thanksgiving-eve to give up on the bird because it's still rock solid. It's too late.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up.

This PSA has been brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Thunk :)

Three years to defrost and expunge if it has orange hair?

It takes 3 days to thaw a frozen turkey in the fridge...I would give it 5 days to be safe!

I hate telling people on thanksgiving-eve to give up on the bird because it's still rock solid. It's too late.

And DON'T put them in a Turkey fryer partially frozen unless you like explosions.

For two people.....cornish hens! Defrosts in 2/3 hours.:D

It's that time again.

If your turkey is in the freezer...put it in the fridge NOW!

Uh... a bit early.
I take mine out on the Monday before, place it in a large bin with salted water. This brines Turkey and defrost it three times as fast.
Of course you keep it in the fridge.

what are you thawing....a turkey or a camel?
1605446785590.png

Forum List

Back