Warmonging"Pastor" John Hagee An Enemy Of Chritianity and America.

Which part did you find scary? What exactly makes him an enemy of Christianity or Amerca?

Do you ever bother articulating what you think or do you just assume everyone with agree with you because you assert something?

Which part did you find scary? What exactly makes him an enemy of Christianity or Amerca?

Do you ever bother articulating what you think or do you just assume everyone with agree with you because you assert something?

Enemy of America because he wants to use Americas youth and other peoples money for his sick agenda and he is an enemy of Christinity because he gives falsehoods about the meaning of the Bible.

I've seen Hagee and that ain't him. Here's the deal lefties, you have the ACLU attacking every symbol of Christianity and threatning law suits to poor and middle class law-abiding people and left wing judges ordering half century old Military monuments destroyed because they display a Cross which used to be legal for the last ....two thousand years. What else do you want? An American Holocaust?

The John Hagee type is who the Framers had in mind when they composed the Establishment Clause.
. I've seen Hagee and that ain't him. Here's the deal lefties, you have the ACLU attacking every symbol of Christianity and threatning law suits to poor and middle class law-abiding people and left wing judges ordering half century old Military monuments destroyed because they display a Cross which used to be legal for the last ....two thousand years. What else do you want? An American Holocaust?

What would one want? Supporting documentation for the above, for starters. Otherwise it’s a bunch of nonsensical gibberish.

An American holocaust?

Fear is such a part of religion.

Fear is what keeps the ACLU funded. A Christian televangelist ain't your enemy unless you are indoctrinated with hatred. When Christians see a fifty year old Korean War monument dynamited to bits what are they supposed to think? Churches are next?

An American holocaust?

Fear is such a part of religion.

Fear is what keeps the ACLU funded. A Christian televangelist ain't your enemy unless you are indoctrinated with hatred. When Christians see a fifty year old Korean War monument dynamited to bits what are they supposed to think? Churches are next?

And where, pray tell, did THAT happen?

STARVE!

I love it. I think he totally represents Republicans.

Enemy of America because he wants to use Americas youth and other peoples money for his sick agenda and he is an enemy of Christinity because he gives falsehoods about the meaning of the Bible.

So i take it your an authority on the Bible?

No but I know enough to judge him. lol

More assertions. What sick agenda? What is he wrong on the Bible about?

Do you understand the concept of actually articulating your positions instead of just making assertions as if they prove themselves?

STARVE!

I love it. I think he totally represents Republicans.

Another person who doesn't bother actually supporting their positions. What is he saying that you find so offensive?

Last edited:

I dont think he needs to be an authority on the Bible to make an arguement. He just actually needs to make an argument and not just assert something with nothing to support himself.

That's right. This isn't the Rush Limbaugh Show!!! :cool::eek::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back