Warmists Face the 7 Stages of Grief

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
While it's tempting to gloat as the Grand Poobahs of the anthropogenic climate change snake oil scam both get discredited and come out to admit their fraud, it's only caring and compassionate to recognize that there are relatively good people who've been taken in by those charlatans and will subsequently be working through emotional hurdles.

1. SHOCK & DENIAL
2. PAIN & GUILT
3. ANGER & BARGAINING
4. DEPRESSION, REFLECTION, LONELINESS
5. THE UPWARD TURN
6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH
7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE

So let's go easy on them...It'll be a long and rough road to recovery.

I'm just here to help.

While it's tempting to gloat as the Grand Poobahs of the anthropogenic climate change snake oil scam both get discredited and come out to admit their fraud, it's only caring and compassionate to recognize that there are relatively good people who've been taken in by those charlatans and will subsequently be working through emotional hurdles.

1. SHOCK & DENIAL
2. PAIN & GUILT
3. ANGER & BARGAINING
5. THE UPWARD TURN
7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE

I'm just here to help.

Except they will never get past Denial.

Hmmm..... Of course that perfidious warmer, Dr. Spencer is posting more lies again about January being the warmest since satellites have been observing the temperature of the troposphere.

The people you speak of will only find another way to frighten the masses into submission.

orthodox-jews-2.jpg
_41188910_orthodox_body_ap.jpg

I don't see you in either of those groups. must be some weird form of orthodoxy.

Saw an interesting weather map on CNN this morning. The lower than normal U.S. temps currently in place comprise a narrow latitudinal band across the US and Europe. Virtually the entire remainder of the earth is currently experiencing above average temperatures.

Saw an interesting weather map on CNN this morning. The lower than normal U.S. temps currently in place comprise a narrow latitudinal band across the US and Europe. Virtually the entire remainder of the earth is currently experiencing above average temperatures.

Oh Deary, that sounds serious. Maybe you can lob a call into Phil Jones and tell him?

1. SHOCK & DENIAL
2. PAIN & GUILT
3. ANGER & BARGAINING
5. THE UPWARD TURN
7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE

I'm just here to help.

It's that time again!

Let's play everyone favorite Game:

Wheel of Climate Change!!

prinn-roulette-4.jpg

How hot is it today, Vanna?

092907wheel.jpg

1. SHOCK & DENIAL
2. PAIN & GUILT
3. ANGER & BARGAINING
5. THE UPWARD TURN
7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE

Going easy on them will only enable denial. And Numbers 2 and 7 have given them trouble, historically.

They'll just re-package, rename, change some letterhead, and keep on going.

I just wonder now if Jones will either give back the $500K grant he got from the "stimulus" or at least, donate it to Haiti.

New Topics

Forum List

Back