Warming Data Intentionally Manipulated and Ignored

MSM reporting this stuff.....Im shocked. More AGW k00k losing.....on top of Climategate, more fodder for non-members of the religion to ponder. I urge anybody taking a gander into this thread to read the link from KONRAD above.......so much speculation its dizzying not to mention the deliberate attempt to confuse the reader. Its the methods of progressives in 2017 s0ns......call it "fake news" or rebut the argument from the other side by blinding you with graphs, numbers etc. Check the many, many vague phrases used in the article, "less accurate"....."little reason"......"probably the most accurate"......."strongly suggests"........"agrees quite well"........."relatively little increase"............."get effectively the same results". What a crock of shit......but sure as hell can dupe the reader. When you start seeing terms from progressive articles like "higher"......."warmer"....."increasingly"........"highly likely"........"slower".........."more"....raise the bs radar real high folks!!!:gay::gay:

But don't take my word for it.......check KONRAD's link yourself!!:popcorn:

Oh...........and still have yet to see a single link displaying for us where the "science" is mattering in the real world?:2up:
The dupes are those that think that the OP proves anything, when it only provides innuendo and ignores the real science involved.

Yep......until readers click on your link!!:bye1::bye1::2up:

And by the way........in KONRAD's link, check out the graphs supplied by him!!!

What do they show over 100 years?

An increase in temperature of between 0.01 and 0.02 degrees C...:rock::rofl::rock:...just in case somebody is looking in on t his thread and wondering why they are called "alarmists"

Oh.....and less than 1/10th of a degree since 1998!!:oops-28:

I love this forum.....:spinner:.....its all WINNING all the time!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/cucumber_1.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
LOL....the NOAA corrected the data they didn't like.......and failed to archive the evidence = ghey When the data doesn't conform with one source you get your temps from, just go find another source!!!
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444668/
It's good to have more than one source. i think you're just jealous, because you don't have any. The 3% of scientists that agree with you are the equivalent of Flat Earthers.

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking .... a meme from a liberal certainly transcends publicized data, a congressional investigation, and an admission from a scientist directly involved.
Except Bates and his partner in crime Rose have already been caught fudging the data they tried to disprove Karl with. That's why Bates no longer claims Karl's data was flawed, but only claims it was not archived properly.

Here is the fake graph Rose made where he deliberately and dishonestly used two different baselines for the two data sets he compared. Below it is the same data using a common baseline, the only honest way to compare two sets of data.

Rose's dishonest graph.
noaa-hadley-published-anoms-1-1024x819.png

Same data with an honest common baseline.
noaa-hadley-common-baseline-1-1024x819.png

So, where is the geo-engineering equation in all of this? You need to address this if you wish to be taken seriously.......
While we're answering questions, here are a couple more:
agw10why.png

Forum List

Back