Warming Alarmists Economic Lunacy

Bottom line: If you are not smart enough to see, how global warming is accelerating, you are suspected of being too stupid, to figure out humans have the responsibility, to reverse their trend, of challenging human and animal habitat, in an accelerated way.

If you are not smart enough, to see how humans should at least be suspected, of aggravating global warming, you are probably not very smart, at all, and you cannot understand cumulative human impact, of defoliating and burning fossil fuels, with the perennial plant media, since the 18th Century. Hey! DDs! Humans changed the whole look of the land, so the seas are fucking up, and CH4 is outgassing.

So WHAT if humans aren't farting? But you ARE farting, and shitting, too! Those are our cows, and our CUMULATIVE activities, since the 18th Century are melting the ice, so the rampant outgassing is our responsibility. Maybe you are too stupid, to understand how atmospheric molecules of three or more atoms tend to contribute, to the greenhouse effect, or the planet wouldn't be very warm at all. But warming is ACCELERATING.

If you are not smart enough for any of that, you don't deserve to review any public agendas, as global warming and oceanic acidification ACCELERATE, since you may be enough of an idiot, to post a smily at an environment thread, but you don't have the grounds or the reasoning, necessary, to make any sort of informed decision. And then along comes suckassbil, who has nothing else going on, but smilies and rah-rah, anti-warming. What is that idiot's motive, for his thousands of smily-rants, with gap-tooth spelling and grammar and tweaky sentences?

We will see a new high, for average global temperature, since 1880, every few years, then about every third year, and then every other year. That is ACCELERATION, which is evident, RIGHT NOW. You are DDD, if you cannot understand acceleration, so don't pretend to understand physics or reasoning, if you fail, here. Look, DDs. The smart people already know, 1998 was hot, then 2005, then 2010, and 2012 looks like another one.

You may be a failure at any sort of common sense because you stupidly intend, to consume fossil fuels, when we have not yet properly researched any of the agricultural or manufacturing aspects of only two of the primary biomass crops, hemp and switchgrass, when both have incidental uses, going on. So don't pretend a good attempt has been made, to investigate either biomass or re-greening. Attempts to rant and post smilies are evident, instead, to oppose scientific reports and studies. What do you think happens, in Congress and legislatures, where similar retards get elected, to oppose any logical notice, of sea level rise, such as in North Carolina and Virginia? Stupidity is evident, at high levels of government, where 450,000 elected officials waste time and money, in the US, with countless appointed officials, all with a carbon footprint.

Black Obamney has hinted his administration will prioritize climate change, IF he gets re-elected, while white Obamney has CRS, and you can't ask him about Bain, or Bullygate, or Mormonism, but he likes to talk about the "economy," with his head up his ass, and he doesn't know VALUE.

The recent UN sustainability conference in Rio looks like more junk media, which will not endorse any re-greening or biomass media. The 1992 conference resulted in the Kyoto Accords, which don't endorse re-greening or biomass media, so idiots don't have any practical direction, and politicians like Obama won't even attend Rio or Kyoto, since look at all the tweak Obama is doing, for petroleum production, lately.

Blah, blah, China, blabity-blab, India, tell you what. Those nations are emerging, from the third world, and their citizens are smarter, per capita, than Americans, who cannot lead or do their own work, without suffering a lot of outsourcing. Know why? Americans are mostly retards. Sometimes I post at forums like this, just to keep the better educated people company, and that way, I don't get lonely, since I live in the US, where most of ya'all are fucktards, be you Democrats or Republicans or just stupid, by yourselves.

You smart people know who you are. Keep up the good work, no matter what idiots like suckassbil spam up, in thousands of ridiculous posts.
youknowmoremi6.jpg

That one NAILED it.. You chase dreamy feel good religious beliefs with the taxpayer money, you go broke.. That's NOT good governance. That's just wasteful and counter productive.

In FACT -- Leftist causes all over the place are waking up to the fact that ALL their personal favorite programs are in jeopardy when the state mis-spends money.. We may YET see massive conversions to Fiscally Conservative -- and yet Socially Liberal thought.

A libertarian revolution in my lifetime?? Gee I hope so.. The Earth needs defenders. And so do the poor. Can't do either if you're broke..

That one NAILED it.. You chase dreamy feel good religious beliefs with the taxpayer money, you go broke.. That's NOT good governance. That's just wasteful and counter productive.

In FACT -- Leftist causes all over the place are waking up to the fact that ALL their personal favorite programs are in jeopardy when the state mis-spends money.. We may YET see massive conversions to Fiscally Conservative -- and yet Socially Liberal thought.

A libertarian revolution in my lifetime?? Gee I hope so.. The Earth needs defenders. And so do the poor. Can't do either if you're broke..

Billions in taxpayer money = 2.1 to 9.8 million per green job.:eek::eek::eek:

$9 billion in green energy stimulus creates 910 direct jobs: $9.8 million per job « Wintery Knight
( I picked this one link................google it......there are dozens of links.............take your pick )

A good deal...........but only to k00k lefties:D

Most of the GDP is about government geeks, chasing themselves, citizens, and illegals.

When the human and animal habitat fucks way up, the economy won't have as many farmers, to subsidize or otherwise fuck with.

OK, bitches, let's post smilies, and blah, blah, blab, blab:

:Boom2: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eusa_silenced:

Most of the GDP is about government geeks, chasing themselves, citizens, and illegals.

When the human and animal habitat fucks way up, the economy won't have as many farmers, to subsidize or otherwise fuck with.

OK, bitches, let's post smilies, and blah, blah, blab, blab:

:Boom2: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eusa_silenced:

So, what are you doing to help mitigate this dire crisis? NOTE: Posting on the internet is not doing anything, even if you call it "raising awareness".

So, what are you doing to help mitigate this dire crisis? NOTE: Posting on the internet is not doing anything, even if you call it "raising awareness".

I am RETIRED. If I had any need, to go out, I'd do it. But no more hustle shall come, from me. I read, type, run around, do what I want. I don't need more money, than I have, for the rest of my life.

If I thought I could meet somebody else, with a brain, I'd go out. But there are at least 10 people at this forum, I could get along with, and they are nowhere near me.

The economy is about to fuck way up. Europe is teetering, and US defense spending is going down, radically. Real estate and dirty deeds industry are both inflated, and for VALUE to issue, dirty deeds need to be done, cheaper, or not at all.

The adjustment to the environment can hit the economy, forcing people to accept VALUE, instead of pricing leverage. So far, people all in the same place are much too stupid, to make a go of an economy or their own human habitat.

What are YOU doing, since you don't think much of the internet?

You're retired and you're quoting Johnny Knoxville? :clap2:

I don't even want to know more than that..

The point of this thread was roughly.. How stupid would it be to blow $TRILLs on mitigating CO2 when that same amount of cash would do FAR MORE to improve the lives of MILLs of folks living in squalor and despair? Especially if by the best projections, the result would be a fraction of degC reduction in warming.

Ever read Bjorn Lomborg? Go look up one of his books and MAYBE it'll give you a reason to continue living..

The point of this thread was roughly.. How stupid would it be to blow $TRILLs on mitigating CO2 when that same amount of cash would do FAR MORE to improve the lives of MILLs of folks living in squalor and despair? Especially if by the best projections, the result would be a fraction of degC reduction in warming.

Ever read Bjorn Lomborg? Go look up one of his books and MAYBE it'll give you a reason to continue living..

Quoting Johhny Knoxville and retired. Hmmm......whats wrong with this picture?:wtf::wtf::wtf: Thats like me posting up a quote by Justin Bieber.:coffee:

peewee2.jpg

At least we gotta give this Bob guy props for showing up in here despite getting publically humiliated on a daily basis. I can respect that...........:clap2:

Last edited:

I am RETIRED. If I had any need, to go out, I'd do it. But no more hustle shall come, from me. I read, type, run around, do what I want. I don't need more money, than I have, for the rest of my life.

If I thought I could meet somebody else, with a brain, I'd go out. But there are at least 10 people at this forum, I could get along with, and they are nowhere near me.

The economy is about to fuck way up. Europe is teetering, and US defense spending is going down, radically. Real estate and dirty deeds industry are both inflated, and for VALUE to issue, dirty deeds need to be done, cheaper, or not at all.

The adjustment to the environment can hit the economy, forcing people to accept VALUE, instead of pricing leverage. So far, people all in the same place are much too stupid, to make a go of an economy or their own human habitat.

What are YOU doing, since you don't think much of the internet?
Ahhh. So you're just using resources and insisting OTHER people change their way of living...but not you.

Typical leftist hypocrite. Expects others to do the heavy lifting, then you step in and take credit.

Billions in taxpayer money = 2.1 to 9.8 million per green job.:eek::eek::eek:

$9 billion in green energy stimulus creates 910 direct jobs: $9.8 million per job « Wintery Knight
( I picked this one link................google it......there are dozens of links.............take your pick )

A good deal...........but only to k00k lefties:D

Personally, I agree. The approach of attempting to create jobs by giving money to corporations is ridiculously wrong-headed and doomed to failure,...but I thought you were a "trickle-down" advocate? or is it that you only like the flavor of some trickle?

The point of this thread was roughly.. How stupid would it be to blow $TRILLs on mitigating CO2 when that same amount of cash would do FAR MORE to improve the lives of MILLs of folks living in squalor and despair? Especially if by the best projections, the result would be a fraction of degC reduction in warming...

And the counter-point is that properly directed investments will accomplish both goals of assisting the less fortunate and reducing our impact upon the climate while building a more profittable and sustainable future for all people.

Forum List

Back