Warmest March on record

Well lets see if we can put this into some perspective....the ENTIRE area of the Great Lakes is rising through isostatic rebound at the rate of 1 inch per year.

It's raising 1 inch a year? Oh good. It has dropped almost 15 FEET on Lake Michigan since 1990. I'm sure lakehome owners will be happy to lose the crappy zebra muscle encrusted rock beaches and get back to having sand beaches only and smelt die offs closer to home.

And now for the bonus question:

Since it cannot be proven at this time (all climategate associated science must be withdrawn till verified) that mankind has any involvement with climate change is in doubt. So, if these terrible things ARE happening, and mankind has no influence on it, what do you propose we do about it?[/QUOTE]

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?:eusa_whistle:

Climategate, a really dumb takeoff on a political scandal, is non-existant, and has no affect at all on the base science that stretches back to 1820.

In fact, that and the continueing attacks on the veracity of the science is designed to get the ignorant to work against their own interests. And, as happens all too often, it is quite successful.

I have always admired the vision of Lincoln for starting both the transcontinental railroad, and passing the homesteading laws which settled the West.

In this we also agree.

Interesting. There was probably the max of chicanery and graft in the building of that railroad, yet Lincoln, and then Johnson, did not fight it that much, as long as the line was advancing. A matter of taking advantage of human nature in order to get a job done, no matter how much they disliked that aspect of human nature.

Those old boys are pikers compared to the GW crowd. And you still havn't answered my Phil Jones question old fraud.

Well lets see if we can put this into some perspective....the ENTIRE area of the Great Lakes is rising through isostatic rebound at the rate of 1 inch per year.

It's raising 1 inch a year? Oh good. It has dropped almost 15 FEET on Lake Michigan since 1990. I'm sure lakehome owners will be happy to lose the crappy zebra muscle encrusted rock beaches and get back to having sand beaches only and smelt die offs closer to home.

Since it cannot be proven at this time (all climategate associated science must be withdrawn till verified) that mankind has any involvement with climate change is in doubt. So, if these terrible things ARE happening, and mankind has no influence on it, what do you propose we do about it?[/QUOTE]

Climategate, a really dumb takeoff on a political scandal, is non-existant, and has no affect at all on the base science that stretches back to 1820.

In fact, that and the continueing attacks on the veracity of the science is designed to get the ignorant to work against their own interests. And, as happens all too often, it is quite successful.

The climateologists have destroyed their own science old fraud....all we're doing is pointing it out to those who can't see or as in your case refuse to see.

Way out of fucking line Crocks. I may as well asked if you stopped fucking your son lately? Or are these kinda shots fair game?

You can sit there and deny the code designed to defraud all you want but the fact remains they got caught. The media covered it up, and they circled the wagons lest they all go down. Now they are all to be mistrusted till new CLEAN research can be done.

You catch someone lying in court, their testimony is thrown out because it cannot be trusted. When a scientist commits fraud, you throw out the research and try again and the scientist, usually is made a pariah. But you defend them welding your credibility to theirs. Then you have the audacity to bitch about how nobody believes you or them like you deserve carte blanche and the same regard as HONEST scientists.

Science's credibility is being destroyed hanks to them and you. Not to those who refuse to believe exposed frauds and their worshipers.

Science's credibility is being destroyed hanks to them and you. Not to those who refuse to believe exposed frauds and their worshipers.
Exactly. And they deserve the scoff and scorn they get for their lack of integrity.

Actually, because they have been commiting academic fraud in order to get US taxpayer money they deserve a fair trial and then a very long imprisonment for the very real criminal complaint of actual fraud.

Exactly. And they deserve the scoff and scorn they get for their lack of integrity.
Actually, because they have been commiting academic fraud in order to get US taxpayer money they deserve a fair trial and then a very long imprisonment for the very real criminal complaint of actual fraud.
I agree. The federal monies they received were through US granting agencies. To get those monies, they had to write grant proposals. Those grant proposals went through several levels of peer-review. The reviewers are scientific peers until the final level. For their proposals to get such approval, there had to be fraud involved on their part. And, the conditions of federal grants explicitely state that grant fraud is subject to both civil and criminal prosecution under federal law.

Any citizen can report grant fraud by going to the Office of the Inspector General for the granting agency. There is a form for the report and one can file it online, last I knew.

We all know that federal prosecution depends on who is in the DoJ at the time that the crime is discovered.

So, that may be a pipedream, considering the lack of prosecution (or outright dismissal) of certain recent cases.

If the scientific community shuns these persons, their ability to commit additional fraud will be severely limited, at least.

ETA: Or, if enough citizens file reports at the respective OIGs, there may come a point where prosecution cannot be ignored. Hmmm.

Last edited:
I agree. The federal monies they received were through US granting agencies. To get those monies, they had to write grant proposals. Those grant proposals went through several levels of peer-review. The reviewers are scientific peers until the final level. For their proposals to get such approval, there had to be fraud involved on their part. And, the conditions of federal grants explicitely state that grant fraud is subject to both civil and criminal prosecution under federal law.

Any citizen can report grant fraud by going to the Office of the Inspector General for the granting agency. There is a form for the report and one can file it online, last I knew.

We all know that federal prosecution depends on who is in the DoJ at the time that the crime is discovered.

So, that may be a pipedream, considering the lack of prosecution (or outright dismissal) of certain recent cases.

If the scientific community shuns these persons, their ability to commit additional fraud will be severely limited, at least.

ETA: Or, if enough citizens file reports at the respective OIGs, there may come a point where prosecution cannot be ignored. Hmmm.

I agree with you on all counts but one. We the people still have the ability to file a Civil RICO lawsuit against these bastards (I have been talking to some legal expert friends of mine and for about a million bucks we should be able to take it all the through to the US Superior Court if need be) and what is even better we can go after all of them because of the nature of the conspiracy. The VA AG is doing a good job of kicking his particular door in but I have a feeling we are going to be the ones to do the actual punishing.

Just think of it. 10,000 people donating 100 bucks can do it. Or you could make it cheaper by having 100,000 people donate 10 bucks. Talk about bang for your buck!

Last edited:

I agree with you on all counts but one. We the people still have the ability to file a Civil RICO lawsuit against these bastards (I have been talking to some legal expert friends of mine and for about a million bucks we should be able to take it all the through to the US Superior Court if need be) and what is even better we can go after all of them because of the nature of the conspiracy. The VA AG is doing a good job of kicking his particular door in but I have a feeling we are going to be the ones to do the actual punishing.

Just think of it. 10,000 people donating 100 bucks can do it. Or you could make it cheaper by having 100,000 people donate 10 bucks. Talk about bang for your buck!
As long as the lawyers don't get the money like they did the tobacco settlement. They deserve to be paid well, but dayum... not again.

Forum List

Back