Warmest 12 month period based on the giss...Heading for the hottest year in recorded history

I know the man's education and work history. He is NOT a climatologist in any way, shape or form. He is a second rate statistician with very little work experience in his own field. But, if he's all you've got, he's all you've got.

You have read his education background?

Yes. And his work history.

Top grades in mathematics at strong schools and prestigious scholarships?
Cut short to actually go to work. Some of us were born with a plastic spoon in our mouths but that doesn't make us incapable.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Who, exactly, are you accusing of having bought their diplomas? McIntyre has not struggled through life. If he'd wanted to go back and get a doctorate, he could have easily afforded it. The point is he has a masters. Admirable among the general population but not particularly impressive in a domain filled to overflowing with PhDs.

Climate science is not known for having the sharpest knives in the drawer, it is easy to see why talented amateurs can come in and find so many mistakes.

It is entirely possible that McIntyre is more familiar with statistics than someone who spent their career studying dendrochronology or atmospheric chemistry. But, again, McIntyre is not a climatologist of any stripe and he is not one of the world's or Canada's outstanding statisticians.

McIntyre typically points out mistakes. Is that not what science is supposed to be about? Why would you rather have errors perpetuated rather than give credit to the one who pointed them out? I grok that you don't like him. What does that have to do with his ideas? They stand or fall on their own merits. So far they stand a lot more often than they fall. You need to figure out how to separate your logical thinking from your emotions.

McIntyre has not found mistakes that have changed anyone's published conclusions, so don't try to tell me that what he has done has had any great value to science. If we were to ask America's deniers for the technical origins of their disbelief, how many would include McIntyre in their shortest list? Do you think that has been a boon to science or mankind? I don't. Look at his writing? Do you admire his style? Do you appreciate egos of that magnitude? I do not.

So explain why CERN, the most advanced, meticulously placed data gathering network on earth shows a cooling trend for the US, but the data that still requires adjustment shows a warming trend for the same area?

The USA isn't the world, pissdrinker.

Damn, you're stupid. Like most deniers, you constantly fail at the stuff that a third-grader could grasp.

Now cry at me some more, my sweet little bitch. You know you want to.

My God......have you been miserable for your entire life or did coming to grips with being a feminist bulldog put you over the edge?

Below is GISS monthly (blue) and 12-month running average (red) over the satellite period. The 12-month running average continues to work higher and is now well above the previous peak in 2010 and the long-term trendline.View attachment 39791

This year is kicking ass! If the nino models are even close to being right with the 1.5-1.8c, 3.4 area of the pacific = This will be probably be the first .7c year in recorded history. I think the pause is over!!!

Interesting. So what?

I remind you that Hitlers enablers we dealt with swiftly and permanently once the useful idiots had given him power. They too, like you, appealed to authority and "his good intentions"... They never looked into what it was Hitler believed just as alarmists are not looking into what their cult leaders believe as well.

Are you threatening me?

And do you realize how stupid you look bringing Hitler into this?

You are an arrogant fool. I am not the one you need to fear, your leaders are, because once you give them ultimate power, you become the one who could take it away. Hitler was the king of central control and planning. Once he gained total control he began to kill off those who gave it to him as they could take that power away from him.

Now we have a world of new fools who fail to recognize what others have done in history and want to repeat it. Your leaders have voiced openly how they want to reduce the world population by MILLIONS and you think you will be immune if they get power?.. Like I said, YOU are an arrogant fool..

Billy's paranoid ravings are rather standard for denier manchildren. Many deniers spend their days fantasizing about the revenge they're going to take on all the people who laughed at them.

My God......have you been miserable for your entire life or did coming to grips with being a feminist bulldog put you over the edge?

If you want to find the limpest wrists on the planet, bar none, simply see which mewling metrosexuals are whining about how meeeeeeeaaaaaan people are to them.

They don't rise to beta male status. Or even charlie. They're more like delta males, trying to get an alpha to piss on them, in the hopes they can absorb some testosterone.

Forum List

Back