Warm Good-Cold Bad

Total nonsense as proven by a leading physician and one of THE experts (Paul Reiter) in the field of tropicl diseases has proven. The worst outbreak of Malaria in recorded history was in the former Soviet Union in the 1920's in which around 13 MILLION cases were reported per year and around 600,000 deaths. It even reached up to the arctic circle where in Archangel alone had 30,000 cases where a third of those affected died.

That's irrelevant. I never said that tropical diseases don't effect people in temperate climes. I said there would be a wider spread of disease and an increase in the cases like you mention. Besides, malaria is only one disease. For your post to make any sense, you'd have to show us more than one disease and one instance.

Total nonsense as proven by a leading physician and one of THE experts (Paul Reiter) in the field of tropicl diseases has proven. The worst outbreak of Malaria in recorded history was in the former Soviet Union in the 1920's in which around 13 MILLION cases were reported per year and around 600,000 deaths. It even reached up to the arctic circle where in Archangel alone had 30,000 cases where a third of those affected died.

That's irrelevant. I never said that tropical diseases don't effect people in temperate climes. I said there would be a wider spread of disease and an increase in the cases like you mention. Besides, malaria is only one disease. For your post to make any sense, you'd have to show us more than one disease and one instance.

I don't think you understand what irrelevant means. You once again prove yourself incapable of understanding the simplest of concepts.

I don't think you understand what irrelevant means. You once again prove yourself incapable of understanding the simplest of concepts.

How so? Are you saying malaria is the only tropical disease? Are you saying that the instance you mention is a bad as it can get? Are we supposed to believe that warming isn't a problem based on one instance? Those are ALL relevant questions. Your conclusion is not, being based on cherry-picked info.

How so? Are you saying malaria is the only tropical disease? Are you saying that the instance you mention is a bad as it can get? Are we supposed to believe that warming isn't a problem based on one instance? Those are ALL relevant questions. Your conclusion is not, being based on cherry-picked info.

konrad,

Can you understand that if you have "X" number of arable hectares now. And you increase that number to "Y" hectares you get to grow more food. You will also get the inconvenience of more insects but the ratio will stay the same. You don't end up with a massive increase in disease where none existed before. Only the AGW propagandists have claimed that warming will send diseases (and your side allways loves to talk about malaria) into areas they have never been before.

That piece of propaganda is demonstrably false.

Forum List

Back