war

Northern Hemisphere, south of Canada, north of Mexico, between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. At least for the most part... we've got some bastard outliers.

The ClayTaurus said:
Northern Hemisphere, south of Canada, north of Mexico, between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. At least for the most part... we've got some bastard outliers.

What? There's something south of Canada besides water? Neat.

Van Wilder: Okay, we're just going do a little word association. Say the first thing that comes to your mind. Milk.
Taj: Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah! And I would like to be your assistant very much, Mr. Van Wilder.

Jeremy Grey: Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?.....You motorboatin' son of a bitch.

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. And these two on either side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun), and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

Raddimus:You can't forget this, all right? You got to call them a fag, okay? The game loses all its meaning if you don't humilate them for being a fucking meat gazer, you got that?

DARK HELMET: So the combination is one, two, three, four, five. (lifts mask) That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

... (Enter Skroob)

SKROOB: Well, did it work? Where's the king?

DARK HELMET: It worked, sir. We have the combination.

SKROOB: Great. Now we can take every last breath fresh air from planet Druidia. What's the combination?

COL SANDERS: One, two, three, four, five.

SKROOB: One, two, three, four, five? That's amazing - I've got the same combination on my luggage! (slight pause) Prepare Spaceball 1 for immediate departure.

COL SANDERS: Yes, sir.

SKROOB: And change the combination on my luggage!

It's summer, and I'm chillin on my steps with my little crew
Just like the videos, just like all the little rappers do
We voice love to the heads we know that walk past
Sunshine and smilin, livin' out of a shot glass
And I talk fast when it comes to girls
Hey baby I'm just a nut tryin to fuck a squirrel
Maybe we could shut the world up
Let some slug into your life
Suddenly she hypes an eyebrow up, like
"What do you mean?" and I start buggin like
"If I was to follow you home would you keep me?
Would you feed me? Would you pet me?
Would I fuck you 'till you're sleepy?"
She said I'm creepy, and walked off
Too late, I already got off on the fact you even stopped
You knew I'd treat you like an object

The ClayTaurus said:
It's summer, and I'm chillin on my steps with my little crew
Just like the videos, just like all the little rappers do
We voice love to the heads we know that walk past
Sunshine and smilin, livin' out of a shot glass
And I talk fast when it comes to girls
Hey baby I'm just a nut tryin to fuck a squirrel
Maybe we could shut the world up
Let some slug into your life
Suddenly she hypes an eyebrow up, like
"What do you mean?" and I start buggin like
"If I was to follow you home would you keep me?
Would you feed me? Would you pet me?
Would I fuck you 'till you're sleepy?"
She said I'm creepy, and walked off
Too late, I already got off on the fact you even stopped
You knew I'd treat you like an object

Mike, is that you? :laugh:

Forum List

Back