war

Occupying, guerilla warfare/removing hostiles , rebuilding, protecting...

Was there a more specific question?

Originally posted by harvey diamond
what the hell are we doing in iraq???

it started with 'shock and awe', then we took a sightseeing trip to baghdad. Once there, we tidied up baghdad square and removed a pretty hideous statue, we'd best include 'liberation'. Now, we're doing some beachcombing, treasure hunting, hide and seek, dodge bomb ( a slightly deadlier version of dodge ball ), and nation building. Trying to teach a bunch of theocratic leaders what democracy is all about.

anything else you wanted to know?

We are engaged in one front of the war against Western Civilization declared by Fundamental Islamic Extremists and those who support them.

welcome to the board harvey diamond..... have you been an a deserted island for 12 years and they just rescued you or just not into current events much?

what the hell are we doing in the united nations?

What the hell am I doing on this slimy rock? Still waiting, Scotty....

i want to see bush in flight suit go to mars

harvey,
yes you're free to say whatever u want, but could u maybe make it constructive and have a point?

i want to see bush in flight suit go to mars

I want to see you take some English lessons ! Not being able to form even a single sentence is pretty sad.:confused:

Originally posted by wonderwench
We are engaged in one front of the war against Western Civilization declared by Fundamental Islamic Extremists and those who support them.

And, I would suggest, also to overthrow a figure who represents a major threat to the west, irrespective of the Islamic connection.

Protecting Western interests...
A by product of which may be a better Iraq.

Forum List

Back