War with Iran?

Do you support the US going to war with Iran over their nuclear bomb program?

• Yes. The US must attack Iran and do another regime change.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Yes, war but only as part of a large international coalition

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • NO. not with our kids dying to protect Israel.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No. I vote to nuke Iran if they ever use their nukes, and tell them this is US policy.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Only you said "Israel is allowed to attack and if Iran responds they should be nuked and that's it." What I said is that Iran's survival as a nation is tied to Israel's right to exist. Iran's actions will determine Israel's military options.

Iran will not be allowed to have a nuclear option.

Jake completely flipped lol.....Iran has let inspectors in many times. How about no war and no destruction. And what so everything is about Israel?

You just said Israel is allowed to attack and if Iran responds they should be nuked and that's it. Israel gets what it wants that all that matters? Fuck that

Only you said "Israel is allowed to attack and if Iran responds they should be nuked and that's it." What I said is that Iran's survival as a nation is tied to Israel's right to exist. Iran's actions will determine Israel's military options.

Iran will not be allowed to have a nuclear option.

Jake completely flipped lol.....Iran has let inspectors in many times. How about no war and no destruction. And what so everything is about Israel?

You just said Israel is allowed to attack and if Iran responds they should be nuked and that's it. Israel gets what it wants that all that matters? Fuck that

You really believe that? Then I swear to God they will get them if we bomb or anyone does

No one swears to what God you wish, BIK.

Iran will not have a nuclear option. Period.

Forum List

Back