Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Let British take care of it alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solve diplomatically, which ever way we can

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Nuke the hell outta them

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I don't think it goes to war. I think it gets resolved peacefully. But if it does escalate I would support Britain with our Air Force and Navy. I'd be in favor of missile and air strikes from the air and the sea. Most of our ground forces should stay close to Iraq and just patrol the borders to defend what we already have invested there.

I agree. If the British go, we should too. But I am hoping we can avoid it for atleast a little while longer. I think it will happen eventually.

Maybe the British can provide 90% of the troops for a war in Iran and we can provide 5%... seems only fair if they want to go to war to mirror the committments in Iraq.

I don't think it goes to war. I think it gets resolved peacefully. But if it does escalate I would support Britain with our Air Force and Navy. I'd be in favor of missile and air strikes from the air and the sea. Most of our ground forces should stay close to Iraq and just patrol the borders to defend what we already have invested there.

Oh shit.......I agree with dirt, it's a white out in hell and Satan is snowboarding!

Let the Air Force and Navy handle it this time and anyone that is stupid enough to stay near the targets are screwed....sorry, blame Allah and your asswipe leaders Iranians. If I lived there I would have packed up years ago.

There will be no war, iran will question the british soldiers then release them. Britian is dealing with this very asertively but they dont want to force violence causing a britain/american war with iran. That would put the US in a very bad position stategically and further destabalize the middle east. Britain is not as dumb as we are, but....if iran murders those captured soldiers, who knows what will happen. Iran is just begging to get wiped of the face of the earth if they do kill those guys.

There will be no war, iran will question the british soldiers then release them. Britian is dealing with this very asertively but they dont want to force violence causing a britain/american war with iran. That would put the US in a very bad position stategically and further destabalize the middle east. Britain is not as dumb as we are, but....if iran murders those captured soldiers, who knows what will happen. Iran is just begging to get wiped of the face of the earth if they do kill those guys.

You had a good point until you went and said "Britain is not as dumb as we are". Good job dip shit, what the hell was the point of that? :clap2:

You had a good point until you went and said "Britain is not as dumb as we are". Good job dip shit, what the hell was the point of that? :clap2:

I think his point is pretty succinct... Great Britain is not as dumb as we are. What part of that is hard to understand?

What do you mean what was the point of that? Is this not an opinionated message board? Your the dip shit for thinking you can controll my opinion to fit your politically correct way of life. If I personally believe that great britain is not as dumb as america, how can you refute my opinion in an argument? Do you have facts that proove we are smarter then they are? Do I have facts that proove they are smarter then us? NO!!! So that means neither of us can be right nor wrong which means this MUST be an opinion. Dont attack me because I dont agree with your patriotic boundries of speech. Im for free speech, what are you for?

And please dont give me the same rehtorical bull shit about how I offended the troops, its old already. My statement had nothing to do with military intelligence.

What do you mean what was the point of that? Is this not an opinionated message board? Your the dip shit for thinking you can controll my opinion to fit your politically correct way of life. If I personally believe that great britain is not as dumb as america, how can you refute my opinion in an argument? Do you have facts that proove we are smarter then they are? Do I have facts that proove they are smarter then us? NO!!! So that means neither of us can be right nor wrong which means this MUST be an opinion. Dont attack me because I dont agree with your patriotic boundries of speech. Im for free speech, what are you for?

And please dont give me the same rehtorical bull shit about how I offended the troops, its old already. My statement had nothing to do with military intelligence.

:clap2: :iagree: :thup: :eusa_clap:

This is a good excuse to go in and get rid of the real evil in the middle east. It's where we need to be and was the plan all along, IMO. I say we go in with the Brits full scale. Screw the diplomacy. Start with 5000 sorties, then Naval bomardment, then the Marines, then clean up with the regular army. Kill ever man between 16 and 60 who so much as looks at us the wrong way. If they shoot from Mosques and schools then blow the damn buildings up. Lets do this thing the right way.

'cause the only good injun is a DEAD injun!

good grief.

you homocidal maniac...

i'll remind you of that sentiment the next time you expect the world to sympathize with the death of American civilians by people WE consider terrorists....

that's just how the war is won, right?

kill em all and let allah sort em out?

i'll remind you of that sentiment the next time you expect the world to sympathize with the death of American civilians by people WE consider terrorists....

that's just how the war is won, right?

kill em all and let allah sort em out?

People die during wars. The goal is to kill more of them then they kill of ours, until they decide to give up and play nice. In the case of those who's goal is to die and see allah, then that simply means the them/us ratio needs to be higher. A lot higher. That's reality. Not pretty, but reality.

America never gets much sympathy anyway. Along with England and Australia, America is one of the very few countries people are jealous of. If Great Britain goes to war with Iran, you know we will. It will just be the reversal of Iraq. G.B. will have the most troops over there. I personally believe it won't come to that. Iran's President is under enormous pressure from the civilians of his country. They, in no way want a war with the West. Iran is a lot like Iraq though. The majority want a civilized "democracy"; But there are enough religious fanatics to commit homicide/suicide bombings to scare the "normal" citizens from doing anything. This situation will most likely blow over...IMO...This is one reason that Iraq is so vital to America....They need a front so they can contain Iran. While Saddam was in power, there is no way we could base troops in Iraq. Looks like we can now. Maybe invading Iraq, was just a cover up to get at Iran. Seems that most people say Iran is more of a threat than Iraq.

Forum List

Back