War with Iran - "No exited strategy needed," says Trump

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
When asked what Trump's exit strategy if America goes to war with Iran, Trump said, "I don't need a exited strategy. No exit strategy."
So American troops are just going to fight a war indefinitely. Seriously, get this moron out of office now before he destroys the country. Not to mention he mobilized the entire military to war and then calls it off under the fake excuse that he did not want casualties. Well shouldn't you have consider all factors, including the amount of casualties before you order a strike? My good God!

When asked what Trump's exit strategy if America goes to war with Iran, Trump said, "I don't need a exited strategy. No exit strategy."
So American troops are just going to fight a war indefinitely. Seriously, get this moron out of office now before he destroys the country. Not to mention he mobilized the entire military to war and then calls it off under the fake excuse that he did not want casualties. Well shouldn't you have consider all factors, including the amount of casualties before you order a strike? My good God!

You know, while a lot of Trump's supporters would believe that Trump said something like "we're gonna attack Iran at 2100 on Tuesday", and then at 2050, Trump says to stop the attack.

Sorry, but that's not how it usually goes. The military commanders pick a target, figure out what it's gonna take to blow it up, as well as how many enemy troops will be taken out. That is part of the briefing to help him decide to attack or not. Assets and troops are staged and they wait until they get the go ahead.

No, I don't believe Trump's account of this for a second.

HAHAHAHAHA!

You know, while a lot of Trump's supporters would believe that Trump said something like "we're gonna attack Iran at 2100 on Tuesday", and then at 2050, Trump says to stop the attack.

Sorry, but that's not how it usually goes. The military commanders pick a target, figure out what it's gonna take to blow it up, as well as how many enemy troops will be taken out. That is part of the briefing to help him decide to attack or not. Assets and troops are staged and they wait until they get the go ahead.

exit
[ eg-zit, ek-sit ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR exit ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a way or passage out:please leave the theater by the nearest exit.
any of the marked ramps or spurs providing egress from a highway:Take the second exit after the bridge for the downtown shopping district.
a going out or away; departure:to make one's exit.

You need to understand that Trump does not speak well; he says things that sound fucking stupid.

Now, of course Trump may not speak stupid shit quite as bad as G. W. Bush but after having experienced the fucking 'Trump Train wreck' I'm thinking I kinda miss Bush, maybe just a little.

Oh Hell; who am I kidding. Fuck them both.

if you had ANY knowledge of military matters, the exit strategy question is ridiculous
YOU are the moron

your hate makes you STUPID!!
don't you think his advisors brief him on strategy????!!!!!
the JGStaff just twiddle their thumbs???!!!!!!!??????
DUH
AND you think he is going to tell EVERYONE what the strategy is????!!!!!!!!!!!
tell everybody so they know our strategy?????!!! that's real smart :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
DUH

Some Commander in Chief

He knows more than the Generals

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump had an exit strategy for Vietnam

Heel spurs

Why do we need an exit strategy if we aren’t going in?

And *if* we ever did go to war, why would he publicly state what the strategy is before the fact?

Who needs an exit strategy

They will treat us as liberators and erect statues to Trump

As the Commander-in-Chief of all US military forces guess what happens when the President says "Jump".

Trump has said repeatedly he does not want to repeat the mistakes of Bush Iraq and Obama Syria and Libya and get the U.S. involved in another war. If you don't get into a war you don't need an exit strategy.

Our beloved Pres.Trump knows what is best for his country and people.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:
You and him are both low IQ and deranged. This is awful leadership toying with war. Iran and their satellites and allies have plans if it comes to that. Do you in your diseased mind think we are safe here if trump does something stupid and starts a war? You prob coo about how Iran funds terrorists. Do you want terrorists here blowing up buildings again? Hacking nuclear plants and melting them down? Etc etc. They arent dumb over there. They have thousands of iranian nationals here in our industries and critical systems already. No war. Especially not over trumps own idiocy in leaving the Iran nuclear deal. Terrible decision.

You and him are both low IQ and deranged. This is awful leadership toying with war. Iran and their satellites and allies have plans if it comes to that. Do you in your diseased mind think we are safe here if trump does something stupid and starts a war? You prob coo about how Iran funds terrorists. Do you want terrorists here blowing up buildings again? Hacking nuclear plants and melting them down? Etc etc. They arent dumb over there. They have thousands of iranian nationals here in our industries and critical systems already. No war. Especially not over trumps own idiocy in leaving the Iran nuclear deal. Terrible decision.
Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and admired by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Trump has said repeatedly he does not want to repeat the mistakes of Bush Iraq and Obama Syria and Libya and get the U.S. involved in another war. If you don't get into a war you don't need an exit strategy.
I hope we can take him at his word

He was given a nonvolatile situation and quickly escalated it

I don't know what an "exited strategy" means, but I hope Trump is exited soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back