War was started on a WHIM, will end on Hope And Prayer

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I was just listening to George Shultz, a man I deeply admire and respect, being interviewed by Charlie Rose. George Shultz explains that intelligense was not flawed pre-Iraq war, rather it was ignored. He further explains that he "hopes and prays" that Iraq will emerge as a mecca of freedom and Democracy in the middle east but admits that this is not likely.

The assumption of WMD's, nuclear aspirations, etc. are not reasons America goes to WAR. We go to WAR based on facts, reasonable expectations of results, and overall to the protection and preservation of the American way of life and country. Iraq posed no threat, immediate or projected, to any of our American aspirations or our much advertised feelings of PEACE AND GOOD WILL TOWARDS MEN.

We, Americans, can rejoice in the struggles of the labor movements, the environmental movements, the women's movements, the civil rights movements and many others that have produced the life that we have here today in the United States Of America. I don't think any of these very American movements ever produced or even predicated a national WAR on a country or people that did not and could not create harm to Americans or the American way of life that I understand it.

Little by little, I am beginning to understand this WAR as a WAR of religion rather than a WAR of otherwise ideology. The vast majority of Christians (in America), I count myself as a Christian but in the minority, totally embrace or at least tacitly approve of this WAR. Little by little, I think the majority of the world, including America, is beginning to realize this as a WAR perpetrated by GWB and his followers of business interests, religious leaders and ignorant otherwise bystanders that furl themselves in an American Flag not understanding it's meaning, and otherwise political hacks that try to project themselves as journalists.

I, like George Shultz, also have a hope and a prayer. I hope our Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines are well provided for, are respected for their duty, are given what their enlistments and commissions promised, and I pray that future civilisations will not be so harsh in their criticisms of Americans and only condemn the overly zealous capitalists that so profit from this situation we know as WAR. I pray that future generations will forgive us our transgressions.

Psychoblues

You know I am not sure whats sadder. the fact that you said all that or the fact that you actually believe that crap.

You know I am not sure whats sadder. the fact that you said all that or the fact that you actually believe that crap.
You mean you understood what he said? :shocked:

You know what is really sad? That people here actually pay attention to the "America is and always has been the root of all evil" hippie bullshit and the fact that this piece of shit is a self admitted alcoholic drunk and into these delusions of grandeur statements about his fictitious military service and political office holdings is really sort of amazing to me.

You would think that mature adults would ignore this dirtbag. Can't y'all see that he just writes this garbage, sits back, and then when cornered with facts simply bows out of the argument. This person is the lowest form of life, devoid of any manhood whatsoever.

Ignore this shitbag.

OCA said:
You know what is really sad? That people here actually pay attention to the "America is and always has been the root of all evil" hippie bullshit and the fact that this piece of shit is a self admitted alcoholic drunk and into these delusions of grandeur statements about his fictitious military service and political office holdings is really sort of amazing to me.

You would think that mature adults would ignore this dirtbag. Can't y'all see that he just writes this garbage, sits back, and then when cornered with facts simply bows out of the argument. This person is the lowest form of life, devoid of any manhood whatsoever.

Ignore this shitbag.

And yet it is three moddies who have responded to him in this thread. :)

Psychoblues said:
I was just listening to George Shultz, a man I deeply admire and respect, being interviewed by Charlie Rose. George Shultz explains that intelligense was not flawed pre-Iraq war, rather it was ignored. He further explains that he "hopes and prays" that Iraq will emerge as a mecca of freedom and Democracy in the middle east but admits that this is not likely.

The assumption of WMD's, nuclear aspirations, etc. are not reasons America goes to WAR. We go to WAR based on facts, reasonable expectations of results, and overall to the protection and preservation of the American way of life and country. Iraq posed no threat, immediate or projected, to any of our American aspirations or our much advertised feelings of PEACE AND GOOD WILL TOWARDS MEN.

We, Americans, can rejoice in the struggles of the labor movements, the environmental movements, the women's movements, the civil rights movements and many others that have produced the life that we have here today in the United States Of America. I don't think any of these very American movements ever produced or even predicated a national WAR on a country or people that did not and could not create harm to Americans or the American way of life that I understand it.

Little by little, I am beginning to understand this WAR as a WAR of religion rather than a WAR of otherwise ideology. The vast majority of Christians (in America), I count myself as a Christian but in the minority, totally embrace or at least tacitly approve of this WAR. Little by little, I think the majority of the world, including America, is beginning to realize this as a WAR perpetrated by GWB and his followers of business interests, religious leaders and ignorant otherwise bystanders that furl themselves in an American Flag not understanding it's meaning, and otherwise political hacks that try to project themselves as journalists.

I, like George Shultz, also have a hope and a prayer. I hope our Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines are well provided for, are respected for their duty, are given what their enlistments and commissions promised, and I pray that future civilisations will not be so harsh in their criticisms of Americans and only condemn the overly zealous capitalists that so profit from this situation we know as WAR. I pray that future generations will forgive us our transgressions.

Psychoblues

Oh look, the Cindy Sheehan of message boards has regurgitated the same old crap in yet another thread. After long and careful consideration, I have formed the response that your post merits .....

You are a liar and a fraud undeserving of the Rights you abuse. The fact that anyone has shed blood to allow human garbage such as yourself to exist simply galls me.

Do everyone a favor and drop dead, you sorry SOB.

Well, it's fairly obvious that several of you have given up on prayer a good while back. I can only hope that you haven't also given up on HOPE itself. I still indulge in both prayer and hope.

Psychoblues

New Topics

Forum List

Back