War Taught Me How To Poop The Right Way

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
pooping_header_color.jpg

Not exactly an everyday subject to post. But, we all need a break from the routine things in our modern hectic life so I just couldn't help but posting this.

Now, there’s only one thing left for the poop to do: evacuate your body. This is supposed to be the easy part, but when you sit on a modern, man-made toilet, you make it difficult for the sharp bend between the rectum and your butthole to naturally straighten and allow for a prompt and speedy exit.

In other words, the modern toilet keeps your hose kinked, and to get the poop past that kink, you have to bear down. Some people relish the struggle, but your body doesn’t. The strain on your bowels can result in health problems like constipation, hemorrhoids, hernias, and diverticulosis.

I'm sure you're going to want to read the entire essay, so go to War Taught Me How To Poop The Right Way

And you are definitely going to want to watch the video @

And here comes a bit of personal experience – I was assigned to an army base just north of Bordeaux, France in 1958. After the required time not allowed off base, I went into town with some buddies to the GI bar area. I had never consumed alcohol before andthere came a time when I needed to do you-know-what. Found the “faciity” and was surprised that, while it ha a rusty urinal with running water, there was no place to take care of the other need. I did notice a hole in the floor in the corner with a trickle coming out of the wall and two rectangle blocks on either side. I had a hunch what is was for but had it confirmed when one of the bar girls came in. Totally ignoring me, she stepped up onto the blocks, hiked up her skirt, dropped her panties, and squatted to releive herself. Finished, she just stood up, arranged her clothe – and walked out. It wasn't unusual to see a car parked at the side of a country lane, the occupants taking care of their needs in a roadside ditch. Perhaps why the French invented perfume?

Have a great day now!

there were times in my life that I HANGED OUT with lots of people from
south east asia (colleagues in my profession---etc) I often saw footprints
on the toilet seat

pooping_header_color.jpg

Not exactly an everyday subject to post. But, we all need a break from the routine things in our modern hectic life so I just couldn't help but posting this.

Now, there’s only one thing left for the poop to do: evacuate your body. This is supposed to be the easy part, but when you sit on a modern, man-made toilet, you make it difficult for the sharp bend between the rectum and your butthole to naturally straighten and allow for a prompt and speedy exit.

In other words, the modern toilet keeps your hose kinked, and to get the poop past that kink, you have to bear down. Some people relish the struggle, but your body doesn’t. The strain on your bowels can result in health problems like constipation, hemorrhoids, hernias, and diverticulosis.

I'm sure you're going to want to read the entire essay, so go to War Taught Me How To Poop The Right Way

And here comes a bit of personal experience – I was assigned to an army base just north of Bordeaux, France in 1958. After the required time not allowed off base, I went into town with some buddies to the GI bar area. I had never consumed alcohol before andthere came a time when I needed to do you-know-what. Found the “faciity” and was surprised that, while it ha a rusty urinal with running water, there was no place to take care of the other need. I did notice a hole in the floor in the corner with a trickle coming out of the wall and two rectangle blocks on either side. I had a hunch what is was for but had it confirmed when one of the bar girls came in. Totally ignoring me, she stepped up onto the blocks, hiked up her skirt, dropped her panties, and squatted to releive herself. Finished, she just stood up, arranged her clothe – and walked out. It wasn't unusual to see a car parked at the side of a country lane, the occupants taking care of their needs in a roadside ditch. Perhaps why the French invented perfume?

Have a great day now!

She didn't wipe?

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

Did you end up banging her?

The squat is a skill that takes some practice (or necessity).

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

She didn't wipe?

Nope! No teepee in French toilets. :)

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

Did you end up banging her?

Nope. But a couple of other guy did.

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

She didn't wipe?

Was there a bidet?

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

She didn't wipe?

Was there a bidet?

Only in hotel rooms

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

She didn't wipe?

Was there a bidet?

Only in hotel rooms

Messy.

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

She didn't wipe?

Was there a bidet?

Only in hotel rooms

Messy. Then again, French girls don't shave their legs or armpits or use deoderant, either.

pooping_header_color.jpg

Have a great day now!

Best laugh I've had all day. Thanks, I needed that.

Forum List

Back