War Profiteering by Haliburton

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
Is there any democratic accountability in the US at all?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKief-fq2Xc&NR=1[/ame]

Is there any democratic accountability in the US at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKief-fq2Xc&NR=1

No.None whatsoever.Both parties are corrupt.they sleep in bed together.they are the same party with just a different name.we need a third party president if there is any hope for the future of the world. I call the repubs the reprocrats and the dems the demopublicans,they are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other,but outside they are buddie buddies with each other.same with the two partys.
On the topic of the thread,yes Haliburton profited from the war BIG TIME.SO has Cheney and Bush.

Last edited:
Nope.

Erik Prince the theocratic owner of the Private Mercenary army, Blackwater..profitted handsomely at tax payer expense..in an illegal war.

Gotta love it.

The founders, who actually fought a Mercenary army, the Hessians, probably would not be amused.

Stupid thread. There is nothing wrong in making money off dead muslims who would have killed us if we hadn't killed em first.

To the victor goes the spoils. British oil companies are also getting their share, so I am delighted with the outcome in Iraq.

May our dead enemies' souls rot in hell.

Last edited:
Stupid thread. There is nothing wrong in making money off dead muslims who would have killed us if we hadn't killed em first.

To the victor goes the spoils. British oil companies are also getting their share, so I am delighted with the outcome in Iraq.

Cool, man. Did you serve? What unit?

Why do you single out America?
I guess you guys are naive enough to believe that Switzerland is a peaceful nation?
France? Germany?

Always interesting to see people singling America out for things other nations do as well, and worse.

Why do you single out America?
I guess you guys are naive enough to believe that Switzerland is a peaceful nation?
France? Germany?

Always interesting to see people singling America out for things other nations do as well, and worse.

"But!! But!!! All the other kids are doing it!!"

I thought we were some "beacon of light" in the view of all chickenhawks?

except there is no evidence that muslines were behind the attacks.Obviously you are not aware of the five dancing Isreali's or how Odiogo a text messaging firm,texted Isreali employee's not to go into work that day.

Such anti-Israeli posts are annoying.

I hope Israel hits Gaza like it did a couple of years ago. Hamas and their supporters are due for a good bombing, to add to my delight over the bombing of Taliban and Pakistani terrorists on the border !

except there is no evidence that muslines were behind the attacks.Obviously you are not aware of the five dancing Isreali's or how Odiogo a text messaging firm,texted Isreali employee's not to go into work that day.

Last edited:
Did a Marxist start this thread, making a profit is a good deed, making a profit gives you everything you enjoy, even your food.

If us conservatives did not make a profit where would liberals and democrats steal tax money.

Forum List

Back