War Party Lying US Into Another War

I think that we cannot sit around and hope that Iran doesn't build a nuclear weapon. I think that once they have the ability to make one, it will be too late to stop them. It is our duty to preserve this planet, at all costs for future generations. Nuclear Proliferation is something worth fighting for if anything is. We must not allow them achieve weapon grade uranium. If they set a bomb off or got a surrogate group to do so, I do not want to be one of those people saying "well I guess we should have done something about it." Nuclear bombs is not something you want to be too late to address.

Yes we can "sit around" and wait till Iran has a nuke or two. Further I would wait till they brag about having said nukes and make some kind of threat to use them. Then and only THEN do we have a right to attack them. So THEN we nuke em back BEFORE the stone age. I don't see the problem. Just What do you think Iran would or could do with a nuke if they had one? Blow up Israel? Israel has had more than enough time to sort out a peace with the Arabs. They have EVERYTHING coming to them that they have been begging for. I don't give a flying crap about Israel. They made thier own bed..let them lie or die in it.

Iran is surrounded by countries with nukes. Last I checked, the world is quite full of nukes AND hostilities. Yet, only one country has ever nuked another. I wonder who that could have been. :eusa_whistle:

Which is the War Party?

The one who lied and invaded the country that could never attack us?

Or the one who blew up a country that also couldn't attack us and Al Qaeda went in run things?

I can't tell the difference, help me out.

I know, I know. It's the Republicrats! :eusa_angel:

Hmmm.....

Iraq War: Republican

Bosnia: Democrat
Vietnam War: Democrat
Korean War: Democrat
World War II: Democrat
World War I: Democrat
Red Could's War: Democrat
Civil War: Democrat
Mexican-American War: Democrat
Black Hawk War: Democrat
Second Seminole War: Democrat
Third Seminole War: Democrat

Yeah Republicans are such war mongers. :cuckoo:

Iran is surrounded by countries with nukes. Last I checked, the world is quite full of nukes AND hostilities. Yet, only one country has ever nuked another. I wonder who that could have been. :eusa_whistle:

Intended or not you made my point. We have priors. Any prospective country wanting nuclear weapons that does not believe we will use our nukes is too stupid to exist in the nuclear age. I feel a little sorry for the citizens of those countries but they do allow idiots to rule them..so in the final analysis they are ultimately responsible for thier own destruction if push comes to shove ..comes to annihilation.

You forgot several wars. There is only one political party in the US aside from marginalized "third" parties that don't get much attention.

You forgot several wars. There is only one political party in the US aside from marginalized "third" parties that don't get much attention.

Oh sure. You could blame the Great Sioux War, Nez Perce War, Grenada, etc on the Republicans but most of those military operations were comparatively minor. The big ones generally come when Democrats are in charge. Even the Spanish-American War, which occurred under McKinley, was opposed by the Republicans (McKinley strongly included) and championed by the Democrats in Congress and in the media by William Randolph Hearst if memory serves.

Minor/major, covert/overt. They all count. The parties have re-arranged the deck chairs of party philosophy through the years. Along with adopting some of the less savory points of the worst of political philosophies of history. Neither party is innocent in warmongering. Just like neither party erpresents the american people. It's been that way for a long while now.

Minor/major, covert/overt. They all count. The parties have re-arranged the deck chairs of party philosophy through the years. Along with adopting some of the less savory points of the worst of political philosophies of history. Neither party is innocent in warmongering. Just like neither party erpresents the american people. It's been that way for a long while now.

Oh I generally agree with that statement. I am simply pointing out that this "Republican warmongering" shit is just that...."bullshit". The Democrats are frankly far worse historically.

Well, many see things written from neocon think tanks like A New American Century and that leads them to believe that it is a neoconservative agenda. Which is true. They wrote it. But the other "team" is happy to play ball too.

"U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday."

Shit, lets also invade Iran under false pretenses.

I mean, we can afford it , we are only in the hole by 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion dollars.

If the natives get restless they will impose martial fucking law.

As Always, Heil Hitler.

To hek with Hitler!

any way it will be a shame if a Neo-Con gets his hands on our military and we end up with another "911." I mean the world trade center hand good foundation it was structurally sound some thing else happened that day other than the planes.

But I do believe if we continue down the road of imperialism eventually the masses will indeed get feed up with it and might over the U.S. government. Not to mention the other problems that already riddle our society.

Except that the floors that initially collasped and started the buildings falling just happened to be the floors that the planes crashed into. But do tell what else you think may have happened that day......:eusa_whistle:

There is a thread for that discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories"

Well, many see things written from neocon think tanks like A New American Century and that leads them to believe that it is a neoconservative agenda. Which is true. They wrote it. But the other "team" is happy to play ball too.

You can take anything that someone writes or says and twist it into something completely different. Even when there's no evidence whatsoever of what is being charged it doesn't stop people from doing it. We see this all the time. "Racist code" is a perfect example. "Oh well he didn't actually say anything racist but what he said is code for something terrible and monstrous that only applies to minorities." Pfft....bullshit. I know plenty of conservative hawks, but I know plenty of liberal hawks as well. The "war mongering", "fear mongering", "racist" and "racial code" arguments have nothing to do with reality and everything to do with the political game of trying to twist the words of others to score political points. Both sides do it, both sides bear plenty of guilt. But at the end of the day it's all bullshit that is intended to distract people from what is actually relevant.

I can assure you that if Obama could run a successful campaign on his record over the last three years we wouldn't hear a word about racism, racist code, warmongering, fear mongering, class warfare (from the GOP side), or any shit like that.

Which is the War Party?

The one who lied and invaded the country that could never attack us?

Or the one who blew up a country that also couldn't attack us and Al Qaeda went in run things?

I can't tell the difference, help me out.

i already asked that Doc.....i got no response from the guy who said that....maybe you will get lucky....

Well...ok...I was hoping to avoid this but it seems I can't. Let's have a look at "the modern age" (since the end of WWII) about this "Republican warmongering".

Military actions for which the Democrats are responsible
Korean War
Occupation of the Dominican Republic
Vietnam War
Operation Uphold Democracy
Bosnian War
Operation Noble Anvil
Libya Bombing

Military Actions for which the Republicans are responsible
1958 Lebanon Crisis
Operation Earnest Will
Granada
1986 Bombing of Libya
Panama
Iraq War

Military Actions that both or neither are to blame
First Gulf War
Somalia
Afghanistan

Number of Military Actions
Democrats: 7
Republicans: 6
Both: 3

Total Days of Military Action by Party
Democrats: 6,173
Republicans: 3,773

Total US Casualties (estimated)
Democrats: 501,143
Republicans: 37,097

Total Enemy Military Casualties (estimated)
Democrats: 2,560,640
Republicans: 116,690

Total Civilian Casualties (estimated)
Democrats: 4,003,019
Republicans: 926,894

Total Casualties (estimated)
Democrats: 7,064,802
Republicans: 1,080,681

Total Casualties Per Day of Power (estimated)
Democrats: 697 per day
Republicans: 74 per day

So...who again are the bloodthirsty warmongers who slaughter innocent civilians without regard? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1958 Lebanon crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States occupation of the Dominican Republic (1965
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
Operation Earnest Will - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Invasion of Grenada (1983) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bombing of Libya (1986) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States invasion of Panama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gulf War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unified Task Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Uphold Democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bosnian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001%E2%80%93present)
Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
We can do things other ways than all out war, we dont have a shortage of Special Opps or spies, we should use them for what their there for.

Stopping the Rush to War Against Iran

Don't get fooled again.

Sheldon Richman | January 25, 2012

A growing group of individuals and organizations has designated Saturday, February 4, as a “National Day of Action” aimed at preventing a war against Iran. The manifesto is simple: “No War, No Sanctions, No Intervention, No Assassinations.”

Nothing is more urgent than stopping the march to war now underway. Economic warfare has begun already. Sanctions and embargoes are belligerent acts under international law; such policies goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor in 1941. The U.S. State Department recently reassured Israeli leaders, who along with their American lobby are in a bigger hurry for war than President Obama is, that the sanctions will devastate the Iranian economy—more precisely, the Iranian people."

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

"U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday."

I mean, we can afford it , we are only in the hole by 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion dollars.

As Always, Heil Hitler.

which is the War Party?.....i have seen some Liberals here call the Republicans that.....but this report is from our current administration....

The War Party - the Military Industrial Complex - controls BOTH major parties

Didn't electing Obama end this problem? Guess not.
Now we go to war for oil in Libya and to score political points for Obama. National Security isn't reason enough anymore.

To visualize US military spending as compared with other countries is truly shocking. One bar chart you can easily look up shows the US trillion-dollar-plus military budget as a skyscraper surrounded by tiny huts. As for the next highest spender, China spends 1/10th as much as the US.

Where is the debate about this policy? Where is the discussion? It is not going on. It is just assumed by both parties that it is essential for the US way of life that the US be the most deadly country on the planet, threatening everyone with nuclear extinction unless they obey. This should be considered a fiscal and moral outrage by every civilized person.

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

As Always, Heil Hitler.

Who said anything about invading?

All they did was mention that Iran has plans to attack American soil.

did you forget they tried to kill a Saudi ambassador on our soil?

gul·li·ble (gl-bl)
adj.
Easily deceived or duped.

Oh, the Global Elite and Military Industrial Complex have many many more Wars planned for us. Permanent War was their goal, and they've achieved it.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope that some blogger in Iran is reading this and reporting the opinion in America to the mullahs.

did you forget they tried to kill a Saudi ambassador on our soil?

that terrible cover-op was so badly planned and executed, even the media quickly dropped talking about it. It's the worst script to an episode of 24 the world has ever seen. It's laughable and completely ridiculous.

Forum List

Back