War on The Rich: Dumbest Idea in History of Man

So you REALLY don't want ONE law that benefits the 'job creators' after all. You ae a tool Bubba

No, I had rather get rid of laws which hinder the job creators and encourage them to create more jobs. The OPPOSITE of what you stupidly want to do.

Again, YOU are the consummate tool. You've embarked on a war you cannot win against an enemy you can never defeat. You continue to fire volleys of cannonballs into your hull in the vain attempt to get the 'greedy rich bastards' who remain two steps ahead of you. You're convinced your efforts are paying off but the actuality of the results are dismal. Wealthy people continue to gain wealth, poor and middle income people continue to struggle, stifled by your idiotic policies which prevent them from obtaining wealth.

Dumbest idea in the history of man! No question about that!

Yes, when the top1/10th of 1% paid an EFFECTIVE rate above 70% in the 1940's-1960's, the US didn't create jobs *shaking head*

If my policies don't work, why aren't YOURS in place somewhere, anywhere? Libertarian bullshit NEVER works

I know you prefer the gangster capitalism of Russia, which you have wet dreams about!

Neo-Liberalism/Conservatives is/has destroyed the American Economy in favor of the so called "Job Creator"... In reality are "Job Exporters"...

No, Russia is a totalitarian Communist government, I don't prefer that. In fact, that is more your line of wisdom and it simply doesn't lift anyone out of poverty.

Again... Jobs are being exported because Liberal policy has priced American labor out of the market. You keep blowing holes in your boat then blaming the holes on Republicans and Conservatives who had nothing to do with your war. How long will this continue? Depends on how stupid you are... seems like it may be a while.

Russia commie's? Oh you live in the 1970's?

You mean jobs were exported BECAUSE we allowed them with conservative policies like 'free trade' and a VERY low tax burden on the 'job creators' and Corps?

I get it, IF the US was willing to work for $2 an hour, the libertarians dreams, the US would be awash with 'jobs' right?

LISTEN YOU CRAZY BASTARD, LIBERTARIAN POLICY AND CONSERVATIVE POLICY NEVER WORKS FOR ANYONE BUT THE 1%ers AND REPUKES POLICY has led US to where we are at the past 35 years!!!

You mean jobs were exported BECAUSE we allowed them with conservative policies like 'free trade'....

NAFTA was signed into law by Bill Clinton who "felt your pain" while he wasn't feeling Monica's mouth around his cock. It had previously been spearheaded by one George H.W. Bush, who promptly lost re-election because Conservatives didn't vote for him. The opponents of NAFTA all concurred it would ultimately cost American jobs, but they were hooted down by Liberal Democrats and Establishment GOPers who wanted Clinton to have a "victory" in the midst of having his sorry ass impeached.

Now, NAFTA didn't result in that many jobs being exported. It did result in new jobs being created in Mexico which may have otherwise been created here. But hey... it made ol' Bill look good in his darkest hour, and that was all that really mattered at the time.

As for tax burden, our corporate tax is the highest in the world. If we reduced it, we'd greatly increase the number of jobs created and prevent many more from being exported. This is completely contradictory to what you want to do, which is to load up the ol' cannon and fire another round into our hull in a fit of rage against the rich.

Yes, CONSERVATIVES 'FREE TRADE'. NAFTA? The idea coming from right wing Heritage Foundation, proposed by Ronnie Reagan the day he announced his run for Prez in 1979, DID get pushed through by the best conservative Prez since Ike, BJ Bill

NAFTA's the ONLY 'free trade' agreement? lol

Corp tax burden highest in the world? Oh right, you are a liar so of course you go with the MYTH that since the US has the highest Corp MARGINAL rate of 35% , though EFFECTIVE tax rates are the best way to measure, and 12% puts US at the 3rd lowest tax BURDEN (your word) in the developed world. Only Mexico and Chile are lower

What does Corp tax rates have to do with jobs? Since Corps higher based on DEMAND not how much money they will pay on PROFITS in taxes?

PLEASE, pretty please, grow a fukkking brain!

I guess giving 150+ million acres free and loaning them $60+ million is 'little to do with it' (creating the RR's)

Yes... they gave them land which they stole and made LOANS to them which were repaid with interest. Again.... Railroads were built by Capitalists.

Crony Capitalism and the Transcontinental Railroads

....a government program that in reality should be best remembered as a pioneering feat in government corruption, corporate welfare, and immense waste.

Hey, I won't argue that the railroads wouldn't have been better managed by a completely free market capitalist approach. Almost any endeavor is better when government keeps it's hands off of it and lets the free market capitalist system work. But my argument wasn't that free market capitalists built the railroad all on their own. I also didn't offer the railroad as an example of glorious free market capitalism... but that is now what seems to be my argument from your perspective.

The transcontinental railroad was offered as an example of corrupt government in collusion with the rich to make them more wealthy. While there was government involvement and wealthy people prospered, the railroad itself was built by capitalist corporations and virtually everyone in America prospered. The government didn't lay a single crosstie or rail. Nor did they fund the project... they made loans and granted lands.
WRONG.

"While it has been long-assumed that the West coast benefited immensely from the transcontinentals that connected the West coast to eastern markets, in fact the overland railroads made little difference. The West coast already had its own economy founded on exports to Europe and Asia, and Californians and Oregonians obtained all the goods they needed by sea. Indeed, for years after their completion, the railroads of the West coast were unable to effectively compete with the steamship operators (many of them also subsidized by Congress) that provided cheaper transportation of goods. Naturally then, this situation degenerated into a political competition between railroads and steamship companies seeking more favorable treatment from the federal government."

Well I respectfully disagree with that assessment. Thousands of towns, and tens of thousands of commercial businesses would have never existed without the railroad. Many of these towns prospered and grew into big cities which still exist to this day. Many of the businesses spawned are still in existence, providing thousands of jobs.

It's an exercise in futility to imagine what may have happened if we hadn't embarked on building a transcontinental railroad. But is is apropos that we clearly see where you morons would have stood on the issue, had you been politically active at the time. Thank God you people were politically mute at the time.

Frank Bourgin's 1989 study of the Constitutional Convention shows that direct government involvement in the economy was intended by the Founders.

Amazing how you fuckwits jump from "unregulated capitalism" running amok, to showing where this has NEVER been the case in America. Too funny!!

Who stated that? NOT me. Of course we see how unregulated capitalism under Dubya worked in 2008. Just like Ronnie's regulator failure after MR Gray warned him in 1984 of the S&L crisis, which would have stopped 90%+ of the S&L crisis, IF Ronnie 'believed in' Gov't

No difference than Harding/Coolidge's great depression of 1929

I guess giving 150+ million acres free and loaning them $60+ million is 'little to do with it' (creating the RR's)

Yes... they gave them land which they stole and made LOANS to them which were repaid with interest. Again.... Railroads were built by Capitalists.

....a government program that in reality should be best remembered as a pioneering feat in government corruption, corporate welfare, and immense waste.

Sure, OR we could've waited another 50 or so years for the 'free market' to work. Hmm

Sure, OR we could've waited another 50 or so years for the 'free market' to work. Hmm

Excuse me dingle berry,

"as the first transcontinentals took shape, there was no economic justification. This is why the first transcontinentals were all creatures, not of capitalism or the private markets, but of government. There simply were not enough people, capital, manufactured goods, or crops between Missouri and the West coast to support a private-sector railroad."

See, we had to get trained for good tech jobs all that cheap foreign labor would produce the need for....See Germany. Pubs won't invest, so we're all selling each other cheeseburgers, and shuffling paper in corrupt fashion.

No... See what happened was, all through the '70s and '80s, powerful labor unions used their influence to demand higher and higher wages and benefits. Because, as it turns out, there is never enough to bring about Utopia, we always must do more! So, eventually, the cost of labor became so ridiculous and the burden on capitalists so great, they had to start looking for alternatives. Just so happens, foreign people are willing to work for much less than unionized labor. So there is where your jobs went.

Rich people are who invest. Not Republicans. Now, rich people will only invest, as it turns out, whenever there is some advantage for them to do so. When you idiots are firing cannons at them, they aren't inspired to invest at all. It's what makes your war so stupid and dumb. It's why you should rethink your strategy and declare a ceasefire before you've destroyed all your resources.

But... You are all stupid people, you don't realize the dumbness of your actions. You've been programmed to think like a moron and parrot 19th century Marxist propaganda. The more smart people try and reason with you, the more angry you get and the more you commit yourself to fire more cannons into your hull in a fit of mad rage. How much longer can we go? Not sure... we're in uncharted territory now, with our credit rating being downgraded and the worst economic recovery in history.

Weird, unions once 30% of the workforce in the late 1950's, were down to less than half of that by the 1980's AND a huge portion of that was PUBLIC employee unions?

Seattle venture capitalist Nick Hanauer

Hanauer said he doesn't consider himself a "job creator." If no one can afford to buy what he's selling, the jobs his companies create will evaporate, he reasons. In his view, what the nation needs is more money in the hands of regular consumers.

"A higher minimum wage is a very simple and elegant solution to the death spiral of falling demand that is the signature feature of our economy,"

Leo Hindery Jr., the New York City media and investing mogul, is one of hundreds of wealthy people directly asking Congress to raise their taxes as a member of Patriotic Millionaires.

The 66-year-old argues that giving rich people tax breaks makes no economic sense because people like him don't put their extra dollars back into the economy.

"Do you think I don't own every piece of clothing, every automobile? I already have it. You spend money. Rich people just get richer," he told the AP.

Hindery credits his Jesuit upbringing with giving him the tools to look beyond his own economic advantages.

"How can we believe in the American dream when 10 percent of the people have half the nation's income? It's immoral, I think it's unethical, but I also think that it's bad economics,"
..."The only people who can take exception to this argument are people who want to get super rich and don't care what happens to the nation as a whole."

The problem with the conservative movement in America is that it is based on bigotry, hatred, and, greed. Above all, greed. Money is their god. They worship money and the holders of it and despise those who don't have it.

Yes, CONSERVATIVES 'FREE TRADE'. NAFTA? The idea coming from right wing Heritage Foundation, proposed by Ronnie Reagan the day he announced his run for Prez in 1979, DID get pushed through by the best conservative Prez since Ike, BJ Bill

Corp tax burden highest in the world? Oh right, you are a liar so of course you go with the MYTH that since the US has the highest Corp MARGINAL rate of 35% , though EFFECTIVE tax rates are the best way to measure, and 12% puts US at the 3rd lowest tax BURDEN (your word) in the developed world. Only Mexico and Chile are lower

What does Corp tax rates have to do with jobs? Since Corps higher based on DEMAND not how much money they will pay on PROFITS in taxes?

Bill Clinton was a Conservative??? LMFAOOoooooo! WOW!
Well... I suppose when we compare Clinton with the Muslim Marxist-in-Chief we now have, maybe he WAS conservative? Still.... LMFAOOOOooooooo! That's RICH! (*oops... don't fire the cannons at your own ridiculous point!)

What does Corp tax rates have to do with jobs?
Uhm... it keeps more of them from being created... duh!

...you go with the MYTH that since the US has the highest Corp MARGINAL rate of 35% , though EFFECTIVE tax rates are the best way to measure, and 12% puts US at the 3rd lowest tax BURDEN (your word) in the developed world. Only Mexico and Chile are lower.

I said the US has the highest corporate tax rate. "Burden" is YOUR word, and you had to go through a series of acrobatics with statistics to claim you refuted my point.

Well... I suppose when we compare Clinton with the Muslim Marxist-in-Chief we now have, maybe he WAS conservative? Still.... LMFAOOOOooooooo! That's RICH! (*oops... don't fire the cannons at your own ridiculous point!)

...you go with the MYTH that since the US has the highest Corp MARGINAL rate of 35% , though EFFECTIVE tax rates are the best way to measure, and 12% puts US at the 3rd lowest tax BURDEN (your word) in the developed world. Only Mexico and Chile are lower.

I said the US has the highest corporate tax rate. "Burden" is YOUR word, and you had to go through a series of acrobatics with statistics to claim you refuted my point.

Marxist? lol, Obama is 2nd best conservative Prez since Ike, only BJ Bill was better

HOW DOES TAXES KEEP JOBS FROM BEING CREATED BUBBA?Think (I know you don't actually) Think Corps higher because they don't pay more money in taxes? lol Corp higher because of demand, Mr Capitalism. Taxes are ONLY on profits dummy! Almost zero relation to taxes, which, AGAIN is at 40 year record lows of 12% of Corp profits ON RECORD Corp profits, BTW

DUMBASS LIAR WRITES:

"I said the US has the highest corporate tax rate. "Burden" is YOUR word, and you had to go through a series of acrobatics with statistics to claim you refuted my point."

AFTER DUMBASS LIAR WROTE THIS

"As for tax burden, our corporate tax is the highest in the world. If we reduced it, we'd greatly increase the number of jobs created and prevent many more from being exported."

War on The Rich Dumbest Idea in History of Man Page 53 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I MADE NO SUCH CLAIM BUBBA, YOU DID. Grow a fukking brain

Job creators huh?

How bout we cut taxes on those who actually create jobs and fuck over every rich son of a bitch who doesn't?

Well the problem with your plan is, you're too stupid to fuck over the rich sons of bitches. They are much smarter than you will ever be. The more you attempt to fuck them, the more you end up fucking yourself and wondering what went wrong. That's what makes this such a dumb idea at the very core.

Now, I am all FOR cutting taxes for those who create new jobs. I think that is an excellent way to motivate the rich sons of bitches to let go of some of that wealth and invest in capitalist projects which create new jobs and enterprise. That would be a move in the right direction at least. But you don't want to declare a cease fire. You want to keep firing the cannons into your own hull in a mad fit of rage against the rich sons of bitches.

Based on what I've seen so far I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

Corporate Taxes as a Percentage of Federal Revenue

1955 . . . 27.3%
2010 . . . 8.9%

Corporate Taxes as a Percentage of GDP

1955 . . . 4.3%
2010 . . . 1.3%

Individual Income/Payrolls as a Percentage of Federal Revenue

1955 . . . 58.0%
2010 . . . 81.5%

Corporate Profits Are At An All-Time High

'corporate profits are at an all-time high as a percentage of the economy, wages are at an all-time low.'

'Last year, corporations made a record $824 billion, which didn’t stop conservatives from continually claiming that President Obama is anti-business.'
Corporate Profits Are At An All-Time High ThinkProgress

The fortunate 400

400 tax returns reporting the highest incomes in 2009.

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each.
another 110 families paid 15 percent or less in federal income taxes.

The fortunate 400 David Cay Johnston Reuters

The 400 richest Americans used to pay 30% of their income on the average to Uncle Sam(but 55% in 1955).

A REAL FUKKING WAR *SHAKING HEAD*

Job creators huh?

How bout we cut taxes on those who actually create jobs and fuck over every rich son of a bitch who doesn't?

Well the problem with your plan is, you're too stupid to fuck over the rich sons of bitches. They are much smarter than you will ever be. The more you attempt to fuck them, the more you end up fucking yourself and wondering what went wrong. That's what makes this such a dumb idea at the very core.

Now, I am all FOR cutting taxes for those who create new jobs. I think that is an excellent way to motivate the rich sons of bitches to let go of some of that wealth and invest in capitalist projects which create new jobs and enterprise. That would be a move in the right direction at least. But you don't want to declare a cease fire. You want to keep firing the cannons into your own hull in a mad fit of rage against the rich sons of bitches.

Based on what I've seen so far I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

He spreads the shit doesn't he?

What Marxist ideology am I parroting? LOL. Free market capitalism only gets people cheated. see the Boosh meltdown, the day of the trusts in the industrial revolution, and the roaring 20's. All Pub "good old days"...see, no revolution of the proletariat, just learning from history and intelligence.

LMFAO! You do know who Karl Marx is, don't you?

I mean... maybe you don't and that explains why virtually everything you type is Marxist propaganda and you're not aware of that... I guess that is a possibility.

Excuse me dingle berry,

"as the first transcontinentals took shape, there was no economic justification. This is why the first transcontinentals were all creatures, not of capitalism or the private markets, but of government. There simply were not enough people, capital, manufactured goods, or crops between Missouri and the West coast to support a private-sector railroad."

Reagan adviser Bruce Bartlett: Face it, Obama is a conservative
Just look at the president's record, Bartlett says. This is no progressive

Reagan adviser Bruce Bartlett Face it Obama is a conservative - Salon.com

Obama Is a Republican
He’s the heir to Richard Nixon, not Saul Alinsky.
By Bruce BartlettOctober 21, 2014

Obama Is a Republican The American Conservative

Corporate Taxes as a Percentage of Federal Revenue

1955 . . . 27.3%
2010 . . . 8.9%

Corporate Taxes as a Percentage of GDP

1955 . . . 4.3%
2010 . . . 1.3%

Individual Income/Payrolls as a Percentage of Federal Revenue

1955 . . . 58.0%
2010 . . . 81.5%

Corporate Profits Are At An All-Time High

'corporate profits are at an all-time high as a percentage of the economy, wages are at an all-time low.'

'Last year, corporations made a record $824 billion, which didn’t stop conservatives from continually claiming that President Obama is anti-business.'
Corporate Profits Are At An All-Time High ThinkProgress

The fortunate 400

400 tax returns reporting the highest incomes in 2009.

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each.
another 110 families paid 15 percent or less in federal income taxes.

The fortunate 400 David Cay Johnston Reuters

The 400 richest Americans used to pay 30% of their income on the average to Uncle Sam(but 55% in 1955).

A REAL FUKKING WAR *SHAKING HEAD*

"the US has the highest Corp MARGINAL rate of 35%" ~ Dad2three

What Marxist ideology am I parroting? LOL. Free market capitalism only gets people cheated. see the Boosh meltdown, the day of the trusts in the industrial revolution, and the roaring 20's. All Pub "good old days"...see, no revolution of the proletariat, just learning from history and intelligence.

LMFAO! You do know who Karl Marx is, don't you?

I mean... maybe you don't and that explains why virtually everything you type is Marxist propaganda and you're not aware of that... I guess that is a possibility.

According to you wingnutters, Abe, Teddy, Ike AND Ronnie (50% top tax rate 6 years, blew up Gov't spending, largest Corp tax increase EVER, increased Cap gains by nearly 30%) would be Marxists today too

Forum List

Back