War on The Rich: Dumbest Idea in History of Man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Boss, Oct 18, 2014.

1. haissem123

haissem123 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    i guess that explains your big mouth. how could you fit those big balls in them if it wasn't?

2. haissem123

haissem123 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    surrounded by morons half a mile away your hills soon will be destroyed and consumed by those put in power by your silly and misled texans

3. RKMBrown

RKMBrown Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,297
    Not all of them. And after those hills are mined for stone, the land comes back. Mining for resources is how humans subsist. Though I understand people like you subsist through cannibalism.

4. RKMBrown

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,297
    Nope.... they won't fit, not even if I was limber enough to try.

5. Boss

Boss Take a Memo:

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,761
    No... In your analogy, what I am saying is, making the tires square and out of concrete does nothing to fix the brake problem because it destroys the purpose of the car.

I realize most people work at jobs they dislike, but most people dislike work in general. Most of us would much rather play than work, and if we have to work, we'd like to earn as much monetary reward as possible for it. But here is the thing, we don't live in a fairy tale universe where no one has to work and everyone can play, and if someone does have to work, they can make enormous wealth by doing it. Perhaps you can make that happen in a cartoon or movie, or you can write a book about it... but the fact of reality is, we don't live in that universe.

I know that it's hard to break away from your fantasy world, but you need to try and understand reality. Over 200 years ago, our forefathers established a nation built on the foundation of freedom... free enterprise, free market capitalism. We have a constitution which establishes our freedom as being an endowment and human right. We are not governed by a ruler, we are self-governed by elected representatives. We have the freedom to be anything we want to be. Our system of free market capitalism in a free enterprise environment of constitutional government by the people, has created more wealth... more millionaires and billionaires than anything man has ever come up with. We have the capability and mechanism to realize our dreams, and this is evidenced by the millions of people who have come to America for just that reason.

What we see today, are people who want to destroy that dream by claiming it is impossible to obtain. They want to cling to a 19th century failed philosophy that has proven time and time again to not work, and not only does it not work, it generally ends in heinous atrocity on humanity. It continues to be "repackaged" and trotted back out again and again, because it relies on the fantasy myth of a universe that will never exist in reality.

6. JoeNormal

JoeNormal VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +809
    I think you're preaching to your own choir. First of all, this isn't the world our forefathers lived in. They were slave owners and needed those slaves to maintain their lifestyles. We on the other hand, live in a world with technological wonders (thanks to scientists and engineers like me) that could ensure everyone and very nice lifestyle if the greedy mutherfuckers who are at the top of the food chain wouldn't keep diverting the productivity gains into their own hands. You seem to want people to continue to buy into a system which for one reason or another has worked out for you. Good luck with that. I can think of a few people on this board who are naive enough to think that it will happen in some way other than sheer luck but most people aren't buying it any longer.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. georgephillip

georgephillip Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,049
    "From 2009 to 2012, average real income per family grew modestly by
    6.0% (Table 1). Most of the gains happened in the last year when average
    incomes grew by 4.6% from 2011 to 2012.

"However, the gains were very uneven.

"Top 1% incomes grew by
    31.4% while bottom 99% incomes grew only by 0.4% from 2009 to 2012.

"Hence, the top 1% captured 95% of the income gains in the first three years
    of the recovery.

"From 2009 to 2010, top 1% grew fast and then stagnated
    from 2010 to 2011.

"Bottom 99% stagnated both from 2009 to 2010 and from
    2010 to 2011. In 2012, top 1% incomes increased sharply by 19.6% while
    bottom 99% incomes grew only by 1.0%.

"In sum, top 1% incomes are close to
    full recovery while bottom 99% incomes have hardly started to recover."

http://eml.berkeley.edu/~saez/saez-UStopincomes-2012.pdf

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. haissem123

haissem123 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    lol that's funny. you have rich people feeding off the death and misery of third world countries your christian self invests in their demise too and you call me a cannibal. that's funny. now they are mining uranius in texas polluting your hill tops water and you are too stupid to fight against it. uanas.

9. RKMBrown

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,297
    Can anyone convert this to English?

10. haissem123

haissem123 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    no. have the mexicans crossing your land to take back theirs convert it for you. big dummy