War On The Rich - Bull Honkey

Its as if they just dont understand that what Obama is doing has been proven by history as a good solution.

three letters FDR.
Most non-partisan economists understand that FDR's policies extended the Great Depression about ten years. But, keep regurgitating the partisan kool-aid while dishonestly trying to convince people we really can tax and spend our way out of a global economic slump.

It's amazing how far some fools will go to be an Obamapologist. They'll even lie to themselves.

Its as if they just dont understand that what Obama is doing has been proven by history as a good solution.

three letters FDR.
Most non-partisan economists understand that FDR's policies extended the Great Depression about ten years. But, keep regurgitating the partisan kool-aid while dishonestly trying to convince people we really can tax and spend our way out of a global economic slump.

It's amazing how far some fools will go to be an Obamapologist. They'll even lie to themselves.

Both my parents and grandparents went through the First Great Republican Depression. They thought that FDR did a great job.

:lol::lol:
That dentist eager to slash her income from $320,000 to $250,000 would avoid the pain of paying an extra $2,100 in federal taxes. But she'd also deprive herself of an additional $70,000 in income!

what matters is she deprives the thieves of 2,100 dollars. suck it up already.

Well, you can do simple math. But your philosophy stinks. Gee, I remember a few years when my income was only in the 70K range. I paid a hell of a lot more than 2K in taxes. I would say that dentist is just plain stupid, or lazy.

say what you want, he still don't have to give it to your DUmbazz! and that pisses you off don't it?? :lol::lol:

Not the least. I am used to observing stupid people.

three letters FDR.

I've heard that, but not from non-partisan economists. Sounds like an oxymoron, lol. In any case, do you have a source for that?

Why do you people think its ok to take more from one person and not another??

Better yet....why is it ok to take without asking??

It's not taxation without representation as Obama was elected and people knew that Obama was going to restore Clinton-era tax levels. But when wealth is so concentrated at the top, and trickle down appears to fail, this sequence of events is in no way surprising.

Hopefully you're not under the impression that the rich get more money because they're better and work harder.

Pointing out that it is nothing but a big fat lie that this nation is conducting a CLASS war AGAINST the RICH is no crime against reason, Gunny.

There is a class war, but it surely hasn't been conducted agains the RICH.

The most productive working classes, are of course, the victims of this class war.

NOT the rich, the working class is taking it on the neck.

And the working class includes (Oh, I don't know... let's say) 99% of us.

the rich sign your pay check....take financial risk so that you can have a job healthcare etc...ya fuck the rich ...you are better off without them....

three letters FDR.

I've heard that, but not from non-partisan economists. Sounds like an oxymoron, lol. In any case, do you have a source for that?

Why do you people think its ok to take more from one person and not another??

Better yet....why is it ok to take without asking??

It's not taxation without representation as Obama was elected and people knew that Obama was going to restore Clinton-era tax levels. But when wealth is so concentrated at the top, and trickle down appears to fail, this sequence of events is in no way surprising.

Hopefully you're not under the impression that the rich get more money because they're better and work harder.

clinton hard two things working in his favour.....the cold war was over...so military spending could be cut....and the dot com boom which created massive tax revenue and exports.......

Pointing out that it is nothing but a big fat lie that this nation is conducting a CLASS war AGAINST the RICH is no crime against reason, Gunny.

There is a class war, but it surely hasn't been conducted agains the RICH.

The most productive working classes, are of course, the victims of this class war.

NOT the rich, the working class is taking it on the neck.

And the working class includes (Oh, I don't know... let's say) 99% of us.

the rich sign your pay check....take financial risk so that you can have a job healthcare etc...ya fuck the rich ...you are better off without them....

That is, until they can find a way to get things done more cheaply by outsourcing your job to India.

Last edited:
First Great Republican Depression.
Love the partisan hackery. "Great Republican Depression" is straight off DU and Daily Kos and has nothing whatsoever to do with fact. Uneducated dolts simply parrot bad information. It's generally understood that Great Britain's return to the pre-war gold standard parities initiated the monetary contraction, bank failures and worldwide failure of currency. The Smoot-Hawley tariff act (an FDR protectionist mistake) extended the GD much more than it would have ran with lesser government "intervention." Hardly anyone besides partisan revisionist historians blame Hoover or the then-Democrat controlled Congress for the GD.
They thought that FDR did a great job.
Of course they did, they were supposed to. FDR was a brilliant con man. Obama even says so, and says he wants to emulate that: "What you see in FDR that I hope my team can emulate is, not always getting it right, but projecting a sense of confidence." That's what con men do, project a sense of confidence. They con you. That's why it's called that.

But it was good of you to let us all know what the spin will be when Obama's policies make things much worse than they already are, blame Republicans for all economic downturns and depressions. That's the ticket!

In any case, do you have a source for that?
Study Peter Temin and Barry Eichengreen, read their books and papers. There's dozens of other non-partisan economists who have examined the GD through the looking glass of history and all are in agreement that FDR botched it. It's only in the fantasy world of partisan hackery where this isn't true.

Been telling people that for thirty years.

The length of the average depression sense we entered the modern era was somewhere between one and two years and unemployment rates of higher than 15% seldom persisted for more than 6 months during those periods. It never got below 15% from 1930 until 1942 when the draft began and many of those not drafted joined the military.

Oh and anyone who thinks there boss has it easy has no clue what the hell their boss's day is like.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back