CDZ War On Terrorism Lost

I certainly will not give up hope, and say it is lost.
Hope? What does hope have to do with anything? Hoping doesn't win wars.

You want me on the battle field? lol
Again.....what does hope have to do with anything? Do you have anything of any substance to say about anything?
Giving up certainly is not getting us anywhere either.

I would agree that the PA was a serious blow for naught but just because we are walking down the wrong path today does not mean that we will not wake up and change the direction we are going.

Nothing is 'lost' yet and we are a long way from that reality.
Nothing is lost? Maybe you just weren't paying attention while the Patriot Act destroyed the Fourth Amendment.
I was. This is hardly the first time that our government has violated the constitution, certainly will not be the last and is far from the worst.

'Lost' means that such is a done deal. We are not done.

Giving up certainly is not getting us anywhere either.

I would agree that the PA was a serious blow for naught but just because we are walking down the wrong path today does not mean that we will not wake up and change the direction we are going.

Nothing is 'lost' yet and we are a long way from that reality.
It is not "giving up" it is simply redeploying into the skies with drones.

Incorrect. we need more than drones to win this war. We need intel, something this current administration has made sure we are not able to get.
Incorrect, far more drone strikes have been carried out under Obama than during the Bush years.

Hardly surprising. It's like comparing the number of people killed by tanks in 1815, 1918 and 2003. Clearly the more technology that is available the more it will be used to kill people with.
What's really surprising is how ineffective it has been in defeating terrorism.

Er... everything has been ineffective, mainly because the people fighting the wars don't seem to get how you deal with terrorism. Most people just want to bomb the hell out of everything.

Forum List

Back