War on terror. We are winning.

budboomer

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2004
It seems to me that al Qaida is getting very fustrated with their efforts. It seems that blowing people up just doesn't do it anymore. They have done it so much that perhaps the world is not paying to much attention to it anymore. I wake up every morning and try to guess how many bombs they set off the night before.
Now they are going back to their old tactics again. Kidnapping American buisnessmen and threating to kill them. I just yawned. Been there, done that.
It's time to turn up the heat. I think every hostage they kill we should kill ten of them. We have lot's to choose from on Guantanamo.
Please, liberals, don't send endless replies of "that makes us just like them." You will never understand; that is all they understand. Kill,Kill,Kill.

I think we need to kill them with Kindness. Continue being ourselves. Firm in hunting these men down and compassate to those who are in need of it.

They do have a tactic they havent used yet, one i hope they never do. They can release chemical weapons....that is a scary one.

Forum List

Back