War on terror doesn't work

I'd say no attacks since 9/11 in the US is definitely success.

There are increased attacks in Europe because Europe capitulates and pisses itself to accomodate those pigs, and see where it gets them.

I'd say no attacks since 9/11 in the US is definitely success.

There are increased attacks in Europe because Europe capitulates and pisses itself to accomodate those pigs, and see where it gets them.

Europeans are SCARED SHITLESS of em. We may get to see our future happen over there first. No rolling tanks this time. Just intimidation until they run the show. It's a numbers game.

You'd think they'd learn, wouldn't you? We'll end up bailing them out...again.

We need a relatively safe place to vacation in....
Besides Mexico and Canada.

Europeans are SCARED SHITLESS of em. We may get to see our future happen over there first. No rolling tanks this time. Just intimidation until they run the show. It's a numbers game.

I have to wonder where you hear or learn this nonsense. Have you traveled in Europe much? For me this is another example of how distorted and really stupid our corporate news media has become when someone can even think this!

""War on terror doesn't work"" of course not! there is no terrorism anywhere but where usa is. usa spreads terror to the whole world because they are afraid of peace and freedom.
to fight terror usa must fight itself. then it would work.

""War on terror doesn't work"" of course not! there is no terrorism anywhere but where usa is. usa spreads terror to the whole world because they are afraid of peace and freedom.
to fight terror usa must fight itself. then it would work.

You're half right.

Just a quick question why do you think we have not been attacked since 9-11 Say what you want but our government has done a great job keeping them out.

I have to wonder where you hear or learn this nonsense. Have you traveled in Europe much? For me this is another example of how distorted and really stupid our corporate news media has become when someone can even think this!
Well instead of "wondering" why don't you ask him? Anyone that thinks different from you must be stupid right? What makes you think your viewpoint is any better than his? You live in "Filthadelphia" man, you're the idiot here!

You didn't go back far enough, remember Beirut? And 911 didn't happen during Clinton's watch, and the first attack came after those guys who ran from Beirut. Need some hints.

9/11 was committed by AQ, the Beirut attack came at the hands of Hezbollah. I didn't say 9/11 happened under Clinton's watch, his inaction against a threat contributed to AQ's attack on 9/11.

9/11 was committed by AQ, the Beirut attack came at the hands of Hezbollah. I didn't say 9/11 happened under Clinton's watch, his inaction against a threat contributed to AQ's attack on 9/11.

By that logic and timeline then Bush is still at fault even more, since he should have fixed the error Clinton made. By the way I don't know your views, just nothing else really getting posts right now.

The Islamic extremists are nothing more than the Nazi's we failed to eliminate at the end of WW II. They continued to live on, only now it's Allah they goose step to instead of Hitler.

By that logic and timeline then Bush is still at fault even more, since he should have fixed the error Clinton made. By the way I don't know your views, just nothing else really getting posts right now.

So by your logic Presidents should do nothing but mop up the messes of previous adminstrations.....

I wonder if a lot would get done?

How about a complete re-think of policy?

If you look at who makes decisions in a given situation, who stands to benefit (who's making money), who stands to lose, it becomes clearer what direction things will take.

It seems there have been some 'winners' in this war on terror, it just depends on if you believe those in power are benefitting from the 'war'. If they are, a rethink seems quite unlikely...

OK let's call it something else then. Hwo about "the battle to keep the west from all having to submit to crazy muslim bullshit" ?

You sort of miss the point.

ARMIES cannot do the police work it takes to find terrorists.

All they can do is strike in those rare cases when they can find a known terrorist training camp.

What we need is a fuctional intelligence community which can infiltrate terrorist organizations.

Good luck with infiltrating those organizations.

My organization probably has more literate Farsi speakers working for it, that the freaking CIA does.

How did that happen?

Well for one, I don't fire people who speak Farsi just because they might be double agents.

We are hoisted, my fellow citizens, on the petard of our own ethnocentric classism which apparently dominates our intel community.

In order to infliltrate such organizations, one must understand the cultures which spawn them.

Let me tell you, my supeicion is that not a whole lot of Farsi speaking Arabs actually get invited to join the Skull and Bones.

RAND doesn't define the wot....

i've always thought one had to be dropped on their head as a child to buy the 'they hate us for our freedoms' soundbyte

does anyone here loath any other culture's socio-politico stance on this rock enough to suicide themselves to spite it...?

they've painted these sorts extreemist, fanatics, religous nutbags, etc. and inasmuch as every culture has their Tim McVie's or Charlie Mansons, it sure does seem the muslim world keeps cranking them out like hotcakes at denny's

so these sorts did what 9/11? they attacked wall street USA, the heart of our financial institutions, as well as wall street's pet pentagon who creates foriegn policy(s) for them.... did they not?

seems to me RAND, or any other partisan group out there missed that point....

S

RAND doesn't define the wot....

i've always thought one had to be dropped on their head as a child to buy the 'they hate us for our freedoms' soundbyte

does anyone here loath any other culture's socio-politico stance on this rock enough to suicide themselves to spite it...?

they've painted these sorts extreemist, fanatics, religous nutbags, etc. and inasmuch as every culture has their Tim McVie's or Charlie Mansons, it sure does seem the muslim world keeps cranking them out like hotcakes at denny's

so these sorts did what 9/11? they attacked wall street USA, the heart of our financial institutions, as well as wall street's pet pentagon who creates foriegn policy(s) for them.... did they not?

seems to me RAND, or any other partisan group out there missed that point....

S

That Rand report was about how do deal with our committment to Iraq.

FYI, Iraq did not attack the WTC.

Rand is not a "partisan" group. It's a think tank.

Forum List

Back