War On Men

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
This site is principally a video repository and video blog concerned with male-female relations and the damage caused by Feminism in what is, essentially, an ongoing War on Men in Western society.

Men are under fire from numerous directions and in various ways. Indeed the size, scale and sheer variety of misandry – the hatred of men – almost defies belief and yet is plain to see in many areas of life.

This attack on men is perpetrated by governments, businesses (including charities) and also by “Radical Feminists“. The assault against men and the very idea of manhood, has been steadily increasing in ferocity over the decades to the extent that men are increasingly being treated in law and by custom, as second-class citizens.

Take a look at the Video section which holds 49 short documentary films (yes, 49) covering most of the issues in detail.

About

no one wants to talk about this?

you want to talk about your insecurities?

i'm sure there are shrinks out there who can help you feel good about yourself even if you aren't superior to women.

but i'm not sure this is the place for investigating your psychological issues.

If that makes you feel better.

no one wants to talk about this?

i'm sure there are shrinks out there who can help you feel good about yourself even if you aren't superior to women.

i don't need to be made to "feel better".

apparently, you're doing the white male victim whine...

i figure that's your problem. i hope you are able to work that out in your therapy sessions.

i figure that's your problem. i hope you are able to work that out in your therapy sessions.

Oh.. now I'm a white male who needs counsling?

I agree. I am all for equal rights, but those women who fight for special rights do no good for the movement.

Equal rights are equal, and those interested in equal rights should fight just as hard for men who don't get a fair consideration.

I can't call all of them whiners. Some, yes I can; but the OP seems to be giving this a fair shake.

Now, there ARE men who are absolutely not into equal rights at all, and are even misogynists.

But, I know you have to admit that some of these changes are called 'equal rights for women', when in reality, they are special rights for women. Certainly not all, but a good many. I don't see it happening too much in government, though. So far *gasp* government has been more right on this front than a lot of organizations.

I agree. I am all for equal rights, but those women who fight for special rights do no good for the movement.

Equal rights are equal, and those interested in equal rights should fight just as hard for men who don't get a fair consideration.

I'm still watching the videos but the author bring up good points.
Yes, he does. And, I've seen it happen for some time.

As I said, my personal fight for equal rights MUST include a fight against special rights. Otherwise, I give the patriarchal misogynists credibility. As I find those types distasteful, I can't in good conscience NOT speak out against special treatment.

Oh.. now I'm a white male who needs counsling?

Liberal Jewish females can recognize the need for therapy in a New York heartbeat.

before I was called a black militant ant-semite. I guess just bringing up a topic people want to lable others.

seems the only thing equal rights for women did....was allow men to walk out on their responsibility to their wive and children....men adopted the attitude pretty quick that is women could do it all...let them...

women are paid 77 cents to the man's dollar.....

loud noise late at night

me: honey did you hear that

honey: yea i heard it, why dont you go see what it is....

me: your the fucking man get your ass up and go see what it is....

honey: no

the fight was on

seems the only thing equal rights for women did....was allow men to walk out on their responsibility to their wive and children....men adopted the attitude pretty quick that is women could do it all...let them...

women are paid 77 cents to the man's dollar.....

Did you watch the video about men doing more work and being paid the same as women?

Forum List

Back