War On Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Syria And Beyond

T-Bor said:
Tell me Gunny, what has Bush done for the middle class ? I make about 70K a year. I cant even deduct my taxable income enough to drop to the next tax bracket. I had no problem with that under Clinton. Bush is the one who is raping the middle class while giving tax breaks to the rich. You shoud know this.

I suppose you made this same $70K under Clinton? Sounds like you need a job with some upward movement if that is the case.

Since I do not know your specific circumstances, I couldn't even begin to guess why, starting with "Maybe you just aren't smart enough."

But just to throw you a curve, after Clinton took office I went from having pocket money to existing to pay bills and saw no relief until he was gone. I can't for the life of me figure out how it is that by some magical mathematics, only liberals managed to have extra money under Clinton. Everyone else lost.

I love the way repubs always use this argument. The old, show me a link, or got any proof argument. Even though these guys have been arrested, offices searched, documents seized. But Republicans like the one below just want to stick their head in the sand untill it is 100% proven, untill then, to them , everything is just fine. Whatever, must be nice living in your world.

I'm not a Republican, Einstein, so you're argument is jacked coming out of the gate.

And as I stated in the post you repsonded to, SHOW ME. Show me something that isn't just bullshit. I love the way you f-ing left wingnuts can take absolutely nothing and create a damned conspiracy out of it for no other reason than being envious, player-hating asshats.

You and your stupid ideals have been rejected by the American people. Now please feel free to go sulk in the corner about it.

Emmett said:
You might want to add that Tom Delay did not possess 90,000 dollars in cash packed neatly away in Glad storage containers in &*^ #$&% freezer in OUR damn building. Oh I must not jump to conclusions, maybe he was going to stir fry the cash and eat it!

Yeah, no shit. I've been wondering for the past couple of days why no one has posted the article. Probably getting minimal media coverage.

Actually, jimnyc, my original post was a reasonably paraphrased "quote" that I had heard earlier in the evening from an individual that I normally consider "redneck republican" in a bar that I frequent that attracts generally "redneck republicans" but appreciates the input of a few of us "godforsaken liberals" if not only for the price we pay for the beer.

My great-great grandmother, so I was told, sang on the ship that transported her from Ireland to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (that loved her) after she was deported for killing a rabbit to feed my great uncles and aunts, "Blow wind blow, down to merry Hell WE go."

You think the prez has a button to press that will make the problems of the world disappear? If so, George Washington, or at least Bill Clinton, would have pushed it long ago. We have a lazyass fratboy/cheerleader in charge now that wouldn't make the effort of actually pushing. Dig it?

Psychoblues

jimnyc said:
I think the President should press the button and make Iraq, Iran, N. Korea & Syria disappear. I'm sure Walmart would be thrilled about the prospects of so much space to build up their portfolio. It'll probably be a little safer for them too!

You are just so ignorant, redneck or at least politically retarded, rtwngAvngr. How do you include or explain "evil loving liberal coward communist" as being "friends" and then go on to remark "also sucks at standing up to his jew friends who really love america's sense of pride when it comes to rearranging the middle east" and then nail your stupidity by adding "feel America does not have the right to keep out millions upon millions of illegal immigrants". Feel this. You FAIL to present an argument that you don't tacitly eliminate by your own obvious misunderstanding. Too much?

Psychoblues

rtwngAvngr said:
I think we have a decent president who's good on fighting the war on terror despite the opposition by our evil loving liberal coward communist friends in europe, but who also sucks at standing up to his jew friends who really love america's sense of pride when it comes to rearranging the middle east, but feel America does not have the right to keep out millions upon millions of illegal immigrants.

Gunny, you are the ONLY one I have ever heard say that they were not doing well under Clinton. I guess Mickey D's didnt pay as much then ? Everyone in my family and all my friends were doing much much better under Clinton, You are the first Person I have ever heard say that they didnt prosper financially under the clinton administration. Definately must have been your line of work. Sorry to hear about that, you certainly missed out on alot while the rest of us cashed in. Cha Ching !!!!!!

GunnyL said:
I suppose you made this same $70K under Clinton? Sounds like you need a job with some upward movement if that is the case.

Since I do not know your specific circumstances, I couldn't even begin to guess why, starting with "Maybe you just aren't smart enough."

But just to throw you a curve, after Clinton took office I went from having pocket money to existing to pay bills and saw no relief until he was gone. I can't for the life of me figure out how it is that by some magical mathematics, only liberals managed to have extra money under Clinton. Everyone else lost.

I'm not a Republican, Einstein, so you're argument is jacked coming out of the gate.

And as I stated in the post you repsonded to, SHOW ME. Show me something that isn't just bullshit. I love the way you f-ing left wingnuts can take absolutely nothing and create a damned conspiracy out of it for no other reason than being envious, player-hating asshats.

You and your stupid ideals have been rejected by the American people. Now please feel free to go sulk in the corner about it.

Psychoblues said:
You are just so ignorant, redneck or at least politically retarded, rtwngAvngr. How do you include or explain "evil loving liberal coward communist" as being "friends" and then go on to remark "also sucks at standing up to his jew friends who really love america's sense of pride when it comes to rearranging the middle east" and then nail your stupidity by adding "feel America does not have the right to keep out millions upon millions of illegal immigrants". Feel this. You FAIL to present an argument that you don't tacitly eliminate by your own obvious misunderstanding. Too much?

Psychoblues

All my statements are clear and self explanatory.

Psychoblues said:
Actually, jimnyc, my original post was a reasonably paraphrased "quote" that I had heard earlier in the evening from an individual that I normally consider "redneck republican" in a bar that I frequent that attracts generally "redneck republicans" but appreciates the input of a few of us "godforsaken liberals" if not only for the price we pay for the beer.

Maybe (just maybe) you should stay out of the bars and then the world wouldn't look quite so blurry to you.

My great-great grandmother, so I was told, sang on the ship that transported her from Ireland to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (that loved her) after she was deported for killing a rabbit to feed my great uncles and aunts, "Blow wind blow, down to merry Hell WE go."

So, when are you moving back to Ireland? Circumstances are much better there now and you seem to dislike the US. I suspect the hell you live in is of your own making.

You think the prez has a button to press that will make the problems of the world disappear? If so, George Washington, or at least Bill Clinton, would have pushed it long ago. We have a lazyass fratboy/cheerleader in charge now that wouldn't make the effort of actually pushing. Dig it?

Since there is no button, it is kind of hard to judge whether the current president would push it or not. Actually, you make a pretty good argument as to why the President hasn't magically solved all the issues you delight in bitching about!

Psychoblues

What we really need is a button we can push to sober you up and get your head straight.

Psychoblues said:
I think we have a chickenshit pResident that just loves WAR but has demonstrated he has no stomach for it or the intelligence to competently pursue it. Americans look for Presidents to propagate PEACE and fight WARS in the face of attacks on the values that WE interpret as AMERICAN.

But, that's just what I think. What do YOU think?

Psychoblues

Another great typical liberal rant. A bunch of feel good blanket statements not backed by any facts. Tell me Psyco, how does a President propagate PEACE? What does it mean to "fight WARS"? Do you mean fight the concept of going to war, or do you mean fight a war? How has he demonstrated he has "no stomach" for war? He has tucked tail and ran from it like you want him to?

But to answer your question, I think YOU have stated nothing of substance, zero facts, nothing to back up your claims. I also think you do this on purpose, because if you do site specifics your claims will be beat down as usual and you will be given answers that you don't like and are unwilling to accept.

Gunny, you are the ONLY one I have ever heard say that they were not doing well under Clinton. I guess Mickey D's didnt pay as much then ?
Talk to more people then. The dot coms went bust then, and a lot of the prosperity was based on nothing as Enron would prove.

You think the prez has a button to press that will make the problems of the world disappear? If so, George Washington, or at least Bill Clinton, would have pushed it long ago.
Hell, I would have just liked it if Clinton would have pressed the "stop ignoring the Islamist threat" button.

We have a button that can destroy the WORLD as WE know it. There are several others out there that have a like button. Other much less politically connected and overwhelmingly disenfranchised WORLD powers know all this, are understandably envious, possess seriously paid for intelligence and technology and desire the same type of button. I don't blame them. I'll give you a few reasons for that lack of blame on my part.

1. Numero Uno. The United States has now proclaimed an intent for WORLD DOMINATION by invading and occupying a country that possesses great natural resources with a population that couldn't give a rat's ass for political (particularly American but even their own) and folly military endeavors.

2. The United States has proclaimed itself the single Earthwide SUPERPOWER and since January 20, 2001 intends to demonstrate this as truth.

3. The United States continues to threaten and behave in seriously uncivilized fashion by pretending and actually perpetrating WAR all over with little understanding or compassion for the victims of such WAR.

4. The United States attempts to control media and promote selfish propaganda that the entire world considers ill-advised and simply without intelligence.

5. All of this anti-American sentiment, world-wide, is centered and based upon the demonstrated low IQ and lack of compassion and understanding of the present Commander-In-Chief, GWBush. With this I have to mention the puppeteers that control the imbecile, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Jerry Falwell, FoxNews and many others whose names don't deserve mention in this post.

6. Human civilizations were created to protect against bullies and one civilization against another never completely identify the primary BULLY.

7. WAR is never (or Should be NEVER) the first choice in a civilized society. History teaches us that WAR is NEVER the answer and the spoils of WAR are never sustainable. This is taught in WAR 101 in Junior War College.

8. There are always fools and the uneducated that are impressed with WAR or that will actually FIGHT a WAR given the proper indoctrination or propaganda. I am guilty of this.

Psychoblues

CSM said:
What we really need is a button we can push to sober you up and get your head straight.

T-Bor said:
Gunny, you are the ONLY one I have ever heard say that they were not doing well under Clinton. I guess Mickey D's didnt pay as much then ? Everyone in my family and all my friends were doing much much better under Clinton, You are the first Person I have ever heard say that they didnt prosper financially under the clinton administration. Definately must have been your line of work. Sorry to hear about that, you certainly missed out on alot while the rest of us cashed in. Cha Ching !!!!!!

First, if you say I am the first you have heard say they didn't do well under Clinton, you either live in a cave or you're a liar. Pick one.

However, I WILL say that I have NEVER met a dyed-in-the-wool leftwingnut who would EVER admit they lost a penny under Billybob.

Probably wasn't the Mickey D's thing either. More like being in the military with a Dem-o-crap President.

This Nation was on the brink of recession at the end of Clinton's administration. A far more relevant indicator than you and your "friends and family."

T-Bor said:

Liar! I can tell from your inane posts that there is no way that you could possibly be capable of making 70 grand a year unless of course you are doing great business as a male prostitute in San Francisco.....that, I would believe. You aren't Monica are you?

Another perfectly good thread and discussion reduced to Republican male prostitution and very Republican armchair military and political stategies.

Otherwise, thanks, sitarro, the jerk had it coming, even needed it. Can you dig it?

Psychoblues

sitarro said:
Liar! I can tell from your inane posts that there is no way that you could possibly be capable of making 70 grand a year unless of course you are doing great business as a male prostitute in San Francisco.....that, I would believe. You aren't Monica are you?

Sixties Child said:
I think there's already a 'For Sale' sign on the WH lawn. Because they'll do anything that one of the lobbyist groups pays them for. Just look at the politicians that have been bought.

Example #1: Tom DeLay
Harry Reid would never accept free boxing tickets while working on legislation that would establish a federal boxing commission would he?

Psychoblues said:
Another perfectly good thread and discussion reduced to Republican male prostitution and very Republican armchair military and political stategies.

Otherwise, thanks, sitarro, the jerk had it coming, even needed it. Can you dig it?

Psychoblues

I find it so very hard to believe that someone would use the extaordinarily dated saying "can you dig it" and expect to be taken the least bit seriously. What next, the use of the incredibly stupid and obnoxious "my bad"?

Forum List

Back