War On Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Syria And Beyond

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I think we have a chickenshit pResident that just loves WAR but has demonstrated he has no stomach for it or the intelligence to competently pursue it. Americans look for Presidents to propagate PEACE and fight WARS in the face of attacks on the values that WE interpret as AMERICAN.

But, that's just what I think. What do YOU think?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I think we have a chickenshit pResident that just loves WAR but has demonstrated he has no stomach for it or the intelligence to competently pursue it. Americans look for Presidents to propagate PEACE and fight WARS in the face of attacks on the values that WE interpret as AMERICAN.

Psychoblues

I think we have a decent president who's good on fighting the war on terror despite the opposition by our evil loving liberal coward communist friends in europe, but who also sucks at standing up to his jew friends who really love america's sense of pride when it comes to rearranging the middle east, but feel America does not have the right to keep out millions upon millions of illegal immigrants.

I think we have a shitty President and he has even shittier friends. He fights wars that will resolve nothing, and does not deeply pursue the alternatives. At the same time, he fights a war at home against things deemed "immoral" by people who have no right to judge what is moral and what is not.

This President and his buds would love to attack gay marriages, abortion, and affirmative action. Some of his supporters see America as a "christian nation" and also want English to be "the national language". All Bullshit.

But back to the War on Terror for a minute. The republicans may not have anymore shots at this war on terror, the middle east has slashed Bush's approval ratings, and could very well hurt in the November elections. If the administration decides there must be another invasion...they better pick the target wisely. Another Iraq would be political suicide for the party. That may be the only thing saving a few thousand kids from death...politics.

I think we have a shitty President and he has even shittier friends. He fights wars that will resolve nothing, and does not deeply pursue the alternatives. At the same time, he fights a war at home against things deemed "immoral" by people who have no right to judge what is moral and what is not.

This President and his buds would love to attack gay marriages, abortion, and affirmative action. Some of his supporters see America as a "christian nation" and also want English to be "the national language". All Bullshit.

But back to the War on Terror for a minute. The republicans may not have anymore shots at this war on terror, the middle east has slashed Bush's approval ratings, and could very well hurt in the November elections. If the administration decides there must be another invasion...they better pick the target wisely. Another Iraq would be political suicide for the party. That may be the only thing saving a few thousand kids from death...politics.

I agree 100% with the above post.

The only difference between the lies of this conflict and the lies from Vietnam is that this war is in the desert.

Same lying politicians, only the names have changed.

I fear for my country with these fools in charge.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

I think you're just as stupid as you once was.

Sixties Child said:
I agree 100% with the above post.

The only difference between the lies of this conflict and the lies from Vietnam is that this war is in the desert.

Same lying politicians, only the names have changed.

I fear for my country with these fools in charge.

Yeah, it'd be MUCH better with the complete morons you'd choose running things.

Why don't y'all peaceniks just put a For Sale sign out on the White House lawn since you'd willingly give away what your betters fought, bled and died to provide for you.

I think there's already a 'For Sale' sign on the WH lawn. Because they'll do anything that one of the lobbyist groups pays them for. Just look at the politicians that have been bought.

Example #1: Tom DeLay

Sixties Child said:
I think there's already a 'For Sale' sign on the WH lawn. Because they'll do anything that one of the lobbyist groups pays them for. Just look at the politicians that have been bought.

Okay, noob, provide some hard evidence that proves your allegation or "suck aigs."

At least Bush got the damned mobile home wheels off the White House Billybob had strapped to it for 8 years while he financially raped the middle class.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/4/4/12291/55372

I realize the link is not the 'smoking gun' you want to see, but it gets the point across.

I was not a big fan of Clinton either. As a matter of fact, I was a firm Republican believer until my time of disillusionment under this cabal of crooks.

You know who I want to see President of this great country?

General Wesley Clark.

I'm just tired of watching our brave young warriors dying in this illegal, unjust war for something that didn't exist in the first place - WMD. After all, that's what the entire basis of this war was, correct?

Sixties Child said:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/4/4/12291/55372

I realize the link is not the 'smoking gun' you want to see, but it gets the point across.

I was not a big fan of Clinton either. As a matter of fact, I was a firm Republican believer until my time of disillusionment under this cabal of crooks.

You know who I want to see President of this great country?

General Wesley Clark.

I'm just tired of watching our brave young warriors dying in this illegal, unjust war for something that didn't exist in the first place - WMD. After all, that's what the entire basis of this war was, correct?

There is no point. Only unsubstantiated allegations. The only REAL fact is a partisan political hack has been a witchhunt to get Delay. He got shot down once. Guess he went back to the lab and whipped up some more BS evidence.

Point is, IF and when Delay is convicted, and it ISN'T over some trivial bullshit but rather the actual charges against him, THEN you can pronounce him guilty.

Wesley Clark? You're high.

GunnyL said:
There is no point. Only unsubstantiated allegations. The only REAL fact is a partisan political hack has been a witchhunt to get Delay. He got shot down once. Guess he went back to the lab and whipped up some more BS evidence.

Point is, IF and when Delay is convicted, and it ISN'T over some trivial bullshit but rather the actual charges against him, THEN you can pronounce him guilty.

You might want to add that Tom Delay did not possess 90,000 dollars in cash packed neatly away in Glad storage containers in &*^ #$&% freezer in OUR damn building. Oh I must not jump to conclusions, maybe he was going to stir fry the cash and eat it!

Sixties Child said:

Example #2: William Jefferson

Which one had cash that he recieved on video tape from an undercover agent actually located in a freezer in his office. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

but the Abramoff scandal is a mainly Republican affair. Photographed with Bush himself, who "doesn't remember" him, 10 times. Imagine if Democrats actually had some power in Congress right now--there would be heads falling right and left. As it is, they've lost their fearless leader, the Hammer. Divine justice, in his case--the very gerrymandering that he promoted to create a Republican slate in Texas ended up costing him his potential re-election bid. In any case, he had to resign fast, to help the poor Ethics Committee that might actually have to investigate him in order to recover a shred of credibility.

Exhibit #3, Randy Cunningham.

It's going to be a fun election season. Why is it that parties in power (Democrats in the mid-90's, Republicans now) always let it go to their heads, and don't simply govern well, the simplest route to staying in power?

Mariner

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

I think the President should press the button and make Iraq, Iran, N. Korea & Syria disappear. I'm sure Walmart would be thrilled about the prospects of so much space to build up their portfolio. It'll probably be a little safer for them too!

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues
I think you need to start going to AA. Either that or turn yourself in for a nice long stay in the psych ward.

Tell me Gunny, what has Bush done for the middle class ? I make about 70K a year. I cant even deduct my taxable income enough to drop to the next tax bracket. I had no problem with that under Clinton. Bush is the one who is raping the middle class while giving tax breaks to the rich. You shoud know this.

GunnyL said:
Okay, noob, provide some hard evidence that proves your allegation or "suck aigs."

At least Bush got the damned mobile home wheels off the White House Billybob had strapped to it for 8 years while he financially raped the middle class.

I love the way repubs always use this argument. The old, show me a link, or got any proof argument. Even though these guys have been arrested, offices searched, documents seized. But Republicans like the one below just want to stick their head in the sand untill it is 100% proven, untill then, to them , everything is just fine. Whatever, must be nice living in your world.

GunnyL said:

Forum List

Back