War on Iran has begun. And it is madness

I also agree that Iran canot fight and dare to win...
Maybe not but they have a bit more than sandals, AK's and NRRSB's ( ****** rigged roadside bombs).
Maybe Russia hooked them up with a few battleship destroyer missiles ?
Maybe a couple of carriers at the bottom of the sea and a handful of planes knocked out of the sky would humble murka ? Nah. It's get the flags waving so hard it would reverse global warming.

I also agree that Iran canot fight and dare to win...
Maybe not but they have a bit more than sandals, AK's and NRRSB's ( ****** rigged roadside bombs).
Maybe Russia hooked them up with a few battleship destroyer missiles ?
Maybe a couple of carriers at the bottom of the sea and a handful of planes knocked out of the sky would humble murka ? Nah. It's get the flags waving so hard it would reverse global warming.
:cuckoo:

DOUGER THE IRISH DRUNK

Hell it only took a month to win the war. All this rebuilding crap is the reason we stayed. The civil Islamics who are the majority enjoy making money on western dependency on oil. But the extremists want us dead for the aforementioned reasons.

It all seems so simple would you put it like that!

These are a few of my favorite things :clap2:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Haha!
Good one!

Don't forget;
Cordoba
Granada
Fez
Warsaw
Kiev
Kristellnacht
Belsen

Aaaah!
Those were the days...

Hell it only took a month to win the war. All this rebuilding crap is the reason we stayed. The civil Islamics who are the majority enjoy making money on western dependency on oil. But the extremists want us dead for the aforementioned reasons.

Really? A month?

I suppose you're one of those "mission accomplished" believers, ain't ya?

If Iran closes the strait of Hormuz, it will have war. The same way Japan did in 1941 after bombing Pearl harbor. They can (and any of you out there) can make up excuses till the cows come home. Iran does NOT need nukes, and Iran is led by an irrational theocracy that has been itching for confrontation with America since 1979. Don’t ignore that.

Last edited:
By the way the terrorists over here want to kill us because we are allied with Israel and are not an Islamic country sooooooooooo lets keep it kosher.

Yeah I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that there's people who think we should pilage and plunder the wealth and oil of Islamic nations.

Islamic shitholes are the poorest in the world, dink.

The muslimes stole their land through jihad, stooge Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back