War on Christmas

gee, swift.. i guess that makes Veterans Day Holy too, eh?

:thup:

are you truly stupid or does ignorance just infect you on a daily basis.....

I'm willing to bet you aren't even aware that our laws are based on the 10 Commandments.....

are you truly stupid or does ignorance just infect you on a daily basis.....

I'm willing to bet you aren't even aware that our laws are based on the 10 Commandments.....

yea dude.. nothing says ten commandments quite like a first amendment that specifically limits the input of your dogma in our government. I mean, you KNOW how harsh our laws are when it comes to putting away criminals that have a god before the jewish god! They are almost as bad as the criminal punishment for having false idols and no honoring our fathers and mothers! I mean, thank GOD adultery is against the fucking law! Lie and face a prison sentence? lusting after my neighbors wife sure is a one way ticket to sing sing!

Next thing you know you'll be insisting that LABOR DAY is a holy day that venerates, uh.. the worship of LABOR.. yea.. thats the ticket.

and Mohammed bless us, every one!

medium_daytinytim1225.jpg

yea dude.. nothing says ten commandments quite like a first amendment that specifically limits the input of your dogma in our government. I mean, you KNOW how harsh our laws are when it comes to putting away criminals that have a god before the jewish god! They are almost as bad as the criminal punishment for having false idols and no honoring our fathers and mothers! I mean, thank GOD adultery is against the fucking law! Lie and face a prison sentence? lusting after my neighbors wife sure is a one way ticket to sing sing!

Next thing you know you'll be insisting that LABOR DAY is a holy day that venerates, uh.. the worship of LABOR.. yea.. thats the ticket.

laws against murder, theft, perjury, etc., are all based on the 10 Commandments moron.....

laws against murder, theft, perjury, etc., are all based on the 10 Commandments moron.....

So, any nation regardless of popular dogma has laws based off the ten commandments just because they don't like to be murdered? whatever dude. Hell, theft was against Hamurabi's laws too.. Too bad he came WAAAAAAAY before your dogma junkie bullshit ever became a leaf off of a burning bush.

:lol:

thats about as profound as suggesting it takes holiness to validate a national holiday. I tellya, federal employees must be some OBSERVANT motherfuckers!

So, any nation regardless of popular dogma has laws based off the ten commandments just because they don't like to be murdered? whatever dude. Hell, theft was against Hamurabi's laws too.. Too bad he came WAAAAAAAY before your dogma junkie bullshit ever became a leaf off of a burning bush.

thats about as profound as suggesting it takes holiness to validate a national holiday. I tellya, federal employees must be some OBSERVANT motherfuckers!

we aren't discussing an ancient Babylonian king simpleton, we are talking about how Western Culture & Law is based on the 10 Commandments.....we are also discussing how Christmas was a holy day long before it was a holiday, if you are too dumb to follow, not my problem.....

we aren't discussing an ancient Babylonian king simpleton, we are talking about how Western Culture & Law is based on the 10 Commandments.....we are also discussing how Christmas was a holy day long before it was a holiday, if you are too dumb to follow, not my problem.....

You sound as stupid as Putin there dude.........

Christmas WAS NOT A HOLY DAY FIRST! It DID NOT happen on Dec 25, it happened much earlier in the year, think end of summer/early fall. The only reason that it was moved to December 25th, is because the Catholic church wanted to pull in as many Pagans as they could (to get them to be docile via religion), and so they started observing Christmas around the Winter Solstice.

Nope.......Christmas originally started out as a Pagan holiday. Yule log, Christmas tree, December 25th........all pagan practices.

Try again Kant Get By.

you might wanna go ahead and educate yourself about the origin of our written law before assuming shit about the ten commandments, yo. Western culture's LAW is still rooted in Hamurabi. I can show you his image on the supreme court if you are too stupid to figure this out for yourself. Western culture is not based on the ten commandments or, AGAIN, I could not name more than half of them that we do not have laws to maintain. Also, christian holy days are not the standard of FEDERALLY observed holidays. Hence the mention of Labor day. For real, tell me more about who is not following along.

They are also based on tenets of other religions that have the same rules. Christians can't claim exclusive ownership to moral behavior.

and I don't think they should say happy fucking ramadan either do you?

Lady, your logic module is faulty. It's difficult to carry on a reasonable conversation with a person like you that doesn't have the capacity to reason.

geek

Lady, your logic module is faulty. It's difficult to carry on a reasonable conversation with a person like you that doesn't have the capacity to reason.

go backwards and read in sequence,, then if you can't keep up we'll send you cliff notes.

Forum List

Back