War on Christmas

Why not be considerate of both?
In itself, nothing. But when it's all that's said it slowly erodes Christ from Christmas. That's what people find offensive.

how does a retail greeter that says happy holidays extract the jesus from YOUR personal christmas experience? Should we all dress up like the fucking nativity scene before stepping out into public between dec. 12 and Jan1? Should we all be forced to recite the customary "peace be with you" instead of any other greeting just because you seem to need actors to validate your faith? Let's trade that turkey for some wine and crckers and feast on some blood of christ just because YOU don't think the world is saturated with christianity. We can force all other non-english speaking americans to speak in tongues instead of their primary language and make any newborn that pops out of a vagina during the entire season sleep in mangers. in barns. You know, anything less would be an obvious incitement of a war on christmas....

They like to call them holiday trees, dontcha know? And Santa? Uh no, we're talking Christ. When's the last time you saw any semblance of Christ in any Christmas display in a store?

when was the last time store displays validated your, apparently, fragile faith? Maybe oscar meyer should have a crucified christ hanging above their hot dog display this easter. I mean, just when you think buying hot dogs are getting too secular...

Does the store patronized by people of many different religions have to pointedly exclude Christians? When was the last time you saw a "holiday candleabra"?

who the fuck is excluding christians by saying HAPPY HOLIDAYS? You ARE one of those groups having a fucking HOLIDAY, right?

amazing.

What segment could they possibly alienate? Christmas is a CHRISTIAN holiday!!! Non Christians don't celebrate it anyway so who's to alienate? It had EVERYTHING to do with the PC IDIOCY that has affected the nation for almost 20 years, and has finally been largely beaten down, thankfully.

We, as a nation, have finally realized you DO NOT have a "right" to not be offended.

I personally go out of my way to ensure I offend at least one person, somewhere, everyday, for no other reason than to prove that I have a right to do just that.

thats a pretty fucking IRONIC statement to make in this thread, dont you think?

I think Shogun's still having the war on christmas, he's outflanked the christians :lol::lol::lol: sound the trumpets!

lol you guys kill me,, you keep denying there's a war on Christmas then proceed to have a war on Christmas every year..:lol::lol::lol:

We're not having it, YOU are. We're not the ones whining about not being catered to. We'd like things to be fair for all. You don't.

but you don't have jurisdiction over EVERYTHING. Welcome to fucking reality where, in fact, you have to share the world with others who don't share your faith. The world is not something for you dogma junkies to burn a jesus brand into just because you feel like peeing on territory. sorry to burst your bubble.

I can't believe this but I am going to again agree with Shogun. Some christians got so used to having things done their way and only their way for so long that now when we are standing up to their selfishness, they are having temper tantrums and whining like babies.

We're not having it, YOU are. We're not the ones whining about not being catered to. We'd like things to be fair for all. You don't.

What's not fair??? You have yer holiday, I'll have my Christmas.. What's not fair???? and why is Christmas not fair??

I can't believe this but I am going to again agree with Shogun. Some christians got so used to having things done their way and only their way for so long that now when we are standing up to their selfishness, they are having temper tantrums and whining like babies.

well, then let's go change up Ramadan,, they souldn't be allowed to have it their way just cause their Muslims I bet you're too chickenshit to go there though aren't you??

well, then let's go change up Ramadan,, they souldn't be allowed to have it their way just cause their Muslims I bet you're too chickenshit to go there though aren't you??

What a stupid comment. Your reasoning skills are lacking. Do you hear Muslims complaining that they're not being greeted with a Ramadan greeting when they shop in a store? No. The whining is coming from your side. Like petulant children, you don't play well with others and can't accept that you have to share the spotlight. Someone call the Waaahhhhmbulance. You poor persecuted babies!

What's not fair??? You have yer holiday, I'll have my Christmas.. What's not fair???? and why is Christmas not fair??

I didn't say Christmas is not fair, you dumbass.
What is not fair is you whiney christians wanting retailers to wish Merry Christmas to everyone just because it suits you.

What a stupid comment. Your reasoning skills are lacking. Do you hear Muslims complaining that they're not being greeted with a Ramadan greeting when they shop in a store? No. The whining is coming from your side. Like petulant children, you don't play well with others and can't accept that you have to share the spotlight. Someone call the Waaahhhhmbulance. You poor persecuted babies!

you don't hear me complaining either do you??? No,, cause I don't go shopping.. so you lose! I have told you three or four times to have yer happy holiday and I'll have my Merry Christmas and still you whine.. could you use a little cheese??

I didn't say Christmas is not fair, you dumbass.
What is not fair is you whiney christians wanting retailers to wish Merry Christmas to everyone just because it suits you.

sure you did you DUmbass! you said you wanted to be fair and I didn't,, and since I favor saying it's Christmas it a perfectly logical consture! so don't say Christmas DUMbass.. even though it is Christmas.. :lol:

how many motherfucking wal mart greeters ever tell you to have a happy fucking RAMADAN?

but mostly they don't say it because they just don't know about it. Most of them are too old or of diminished capacity....they have a hard time making sure the stickers are out there for the kiddies.

It's not your discretion to decide who says what, dogma junkie. I don't recall anyone giving you jurisdiction to lord over who says what in their holiday greeting. And, if xmas were merely a holyday instead of a HOLIday then we wound't be observing it on a federal level. I suggest you take your complaining to the first amendment.

it's a holiday because it is a holy day simpleton.....

and I don't think they should say happy fucking ramadan either do you?

I think they should say whatever it is that their corporate lords tell them to say. In this case, HAPPY HOLIDAYS covers it all.

Forum List

Back