War on Christmas 2014

I get a laugh every time I come in here because it was a liberal atheist that started this 'war on Christmas' thread, real Christians could care less what you guys think or what you do, it has zero effect on anything I do. But amusing to think that you guys see it differently. lol

Fox News sure thinks there's a war on Christmas.

Good for them, Fox News is an entity, not a person.

Bill O'Reilly is a person....I think.

Bill O'Reilly is not Fox News... you people are as obsessed with Fox News as you are with Christmas... monkey hear, monkey see, monkey do I suppose...

Where have you been? Its not just Bill O'Reilly, the War on Christmas is one of the main themes over at Fox this time of year, and they've been doing this for years now.

Obsessed? I don't think so. Are you obsessed over every topic you start a thread about? Don't be ridiculous.

It's a "TOPIC" every year?------ok -----so is santa claus and his reindeer--------and they don't exist either.
When I was a kid---the most popular radio stations had REPORTS of SIGHTINGS of SANTA'S SLED-------
every ten minutes on Christmas eve------year after year.
It was very exciting

Bill O'Reilly is not Fox News... you people are as obsessed with Fox News as you are with Christmas... monkey hear, monkey see, monkey do I suppose...

Where have you been? Its not just Bill O'Reilly, the War on Christmas is one of the main themes over at Fox this time of year, and they've been doing this for years now.

Obsessed? I don't think so. Are you obsessed over every topic you start a thread about? Don't be ridiculous.

It's a "TOPIC" every year?------ok -----so is santa claus and his reindeer--------and they don't exist either.
When I was a kid---the most popular radio stations had REPORTS of SIGHTINGS of SANTA'S SLED-------
It was very exciting

Okay.

It was very exciting

Of course it doesn't exist. That, I believe, is the entire point.

Bill O'Reilly is a popular Fox News pundit, and the War on Christmas is not a new topic for Fox to air.

Why don't you take it up with Bill O'Reilly and Fox News then? You, an atheist started the topic, so you're the only one here apparently worried about it, not anyone else.
WRONG

There is a thread on this every year because..... well..... Bill O'Reilly at Fox creates the drama about it every year to keep the hate & fear alive in their largest demographic- white, mostly male, xenophobes..

Bill O Reilly declares victory in the War on Christmas - Yahoo News

“I've been doing this for about 10 years

Yeah, and the thread about it this year was created by an atheist...lol

I get a laugh every time I come in here because it was a liberal atheist that started this 'war on Christmas' thread, real Christians could care less what you guys think or what you do, it has zero effect on anything I do. But amusing to think that you guys see it differently. lol

I don't watch Fox News, but you certainly do seem obsessed with them.. maybe I'll start watching..lol

It was very exciting

Of course it doesn't exist. That, I believe, is the entire point.

Right, not anymore than the silly 'war on women' or 'war on blacks' or 'war on the poor' that the assinine left makes up day after day on 'their' news stations. Do you want to compare 'wars'? I'm guessing your side is way ahead on creating bogus ones!

I don't watch Fox News, but you certainly do seem obsessed with them.. maybe I'll start watching..lol

LOL!

LOL!

What's funny is that you think you somehow know enough about me to know what I watch on tv... whatever makes you happy, have at it!

But it's pretty damn obvious that YOU watch Fox News, and that is pretty damn funny!

LOL!

What's funny is that you think you somehow know enough about me to know what I watch on tv... whatever makes you happy, have at it!

But it's pretty damn obvious that YOU watch Fox News, and that is pretty damn funny!

I don't have to watch Fox News. All I have to do is sign onto this forum, and I get all the regurgitated talking points I need. :p

Today I read of a store in Communist China grimly acknowledging that there is money to be made selling Christmas stuff. But their understanding of the holiday is, shall we say, less than perfect.

Therefore decorated a major window display with a gigantic Santa Claus - nailed to a cross.

Today I read of a store in Communist China grimly acknowledging that there is money to be made selling Christmas stuff. But their understanding of the holiday is, shall we say, less than perfect.

Therefore decorated a major window display with a gigantic Santa Claus - nailed to a cross.

Groan. :)

The war on Christmas in not being waged by those who say "Happy Holidays."

10358549_307484106117309_9111311034829135001_n.jpg

upload_2014-12-24_15-49-40.jpeg

:banana:

Well it's your side that seems overly critical of what others have, enough to the point where you think you should be able to use government to take some of it and give it to someone else that you think 'needs' it more. So your little cartoon is highly ironic, along with being entertaining considering who posted it. lol

Well it's your side that seems overly critical of what others have, enough to the point where you think you should be able to use government to take some of it and give it to someone else that you think 'needs' it more. So your little cartoon is highly ironic, along with being entertaining considering who posted it. lol

I don't think it's a sin for our Government to try to end hunger in this country, if that's what you're getting at. And I find it highly ironic that you do.

Our Government is responsible for some pretty wicked deeds over the years....feeding the poor is not one of them. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back