Trump War on Bannon

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
G.O.P. Establishment Declares Open Season on a Weakened Bannon

So now the Republican establishment is officially at war with Trump's chief supporter and strategist, Steve Bannon. They are attempting to not only cut off Bannon's money, but drive a wedge between him and Trump. Ha, good luck with that. Trump loves all of his supporters, no matter how toxic they might be. Bannon's personality and modus operandi aligns perfectly with Trump's own methods of governing. While Bannon may look like a drunk, homeless person hanging out in a mall parking lot with Roy Moore, he is highly loved by Trump and mightly responsible for Trump's being elected. Trumpsters should quickly engage the enemies of Bannon, who are also Trump's enemies and nip this misguided effort in the bud. Bigly!

You've been watching too much MSM. They are obsessed with banning Bannon.

Brannon wants to primary every Republican senator except Cruz. And now, just now the Trumpians have figured out there is a war between Brannon and the GOP establishment?!? How perceptive are you folks?

Brannon backed Gillespie in Virginia, Moore in Alabama. They both lost! Does Brannon have political acumen, or merely tactics? Anyone wanting to get elected would do well to stay away from Brannon. He has no track record.

Brannon wants to primary every Republican senator except Cruz. And now, just now the Trumpians have figured out there is a war between Brannon and the GOP establishment?!? How perceptive are you folks?

Brannon backed Gillespie in Virginia, Moore in Alabama. They both lost! Does Brannon have political acumen, or merely tactics? Anyone wanting to get elected would do well to stay away from Brannon. He has no track record.

If you can't spell his name correctly.....just sayin'

Shut up. Or, in the alternative, have something to say.

If you don't know how to spell his name (at least 3 times in your post) I gotta think you are a 'drive-by' commentator and, based on the content of your post I'd say you take in a lot of the MSM and actually believe they are objective. Just sayin.....I could be wrong.

If you don't know how to spell his name (at least 3 times in your post) I gotta think you are a 'drive-by' commentator and, based on the content of your post I'd say you take in a lot of the MSM and actually believe they are objective. Just sayin.....I could be wrong.

Let's go with that.

Bannon was fine Bannon is fine and Bannon will be fine! :thup:

GOD Bless Steve Bannon!

Forum List

Back