war of the planet of the apes....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i like the planet of the ape series....from charlton heston on..i loved this one....action..did not see it in 3d...i would recommend it...

now on the other hand....my husband thought it was corny and he turns to me half way and tells me the plot twist...he said it was 'cornball and predictable'

Gee, a Planet of the Apes movie that isn't a Bergman film ... who'd a thunk it?

The 1968 ape movie with Charlton Heston was the best ...

no need for remakes.

i like the planet of the ape series....from charlton heston on..i loved this one....action..did not see it in 3d...i would recommend it...

now on the other hand....my husband thought it was corny and he turns to me half way and tells me the plot twist...he said it was 'cornball and predictable'
I do not (like it).

For me it is like watching a Negro documentary about starving Africans in Africa.

ahhh so sensitive you are.....

it was like apocalypse now ...with apes woody harrison had the role of brando....hubby kept pointing out the bs stuff...the avalanche that left 6 inches of snow around the trees...and he got the twist before i did....which got him no where....all in all i liked the movie....it was fast paced...never got the slave connection but laughed like hell at that wall is not going to work lol

The Planet of the Apes series is seriously out of this world. My favourite has to War for the Planet of the Apes. Some serious tension in that one. Not to mention Koba -- a serious contender for the craftiest, greatest villain of all time. All hail Caesar!

You can see a new planet of the apes every week on TV! It's called COPS.

The original planet of the apes was a classic and awesome. The 3rd wanted you to dispel reality, but was good. The rest were god awful. I hated the 2nd. Conquest was ok, but pretty bad. Battle was horrendous.

The Mark Waldberg one started out promising but turned to utter shit.

I like the first 2 additions of the new prequel reboots, but the 3rd installment was horrible and took the story in a stupid direction. It was supposed to be ape vs man and turned to man vs man with apes as basically a side note. I hated it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back