War Mongering Neocon Mccain defends Mass Murderder Henry Kissenger.

"Alex Jones: There's a War On For Your Mind".

That always amuses me, the way he flatters his followers by making them believe they actually have a mind. Especially since he works so hard to devolve them to the point where they lose involuntary control of their bladders and bowels.

I know you have a higher loyalty to another entity...the United States is secondary.

True. The US comes below G-d. Or is that what you meant?

Never mind that the Court Ruled that there was not enough evidence.
The left keep saying that America should stay out of other Countries business. Yet, when the military dictatorship took over Chile they complained that he did nothing to stop it.

so as always,you believe in everything your corrupt court tells you.:rolleyes-41:

if you are not aware of the Facts about kissinger being a mass murderer,then you are too far gone.:rofl:

I'm aware that they are allegations and not facts like you think they are.
Have you actually seen the proof ?
I haven't just allegations.

I would actually try to have a discussion with you on this but as we both know,you are scared of the truth about government corruption and cover your eyes to the facts if it doesn't go along with what you WANT to believe.thats the logic you always have is because you find it crazy just to hear,you wont look at the facts.

I have no doubt from all your posts i always read that you're one of the american sheople who actually thinks that the government is here to serve the people rather than the other way around and that these politicians follow the constitutuion and that we actually elect presidents in put them in office and that there is a difference between the two parties.:lmao:

yeah sure you have looked at the facts,the same way you always run off anytime I show videos of proof that my user name is the truth.you never mention a single word about the facts presented in them or ever even try to counter them and yet you defend the official version.thats what you use for your warped logic you have on looking at the facts.:lmao::lmao::laugh::rolleyes-41:

that's why I pretty much gave up on ever having a logical rational discussion with you.cant reason with someone who only sees what they WANT to see.:rolleyes-41:

You have it all wrong about me.
I am the opposite of what you just said.
I know full well how corrupt the Government is.
I have a very big problem with progressives (big government types) who are in both parties.
I also know of no politician right now that follows our constitution and I don't think that there is much difference at all in the two parties.
Are you referring to your videos of 9/11 buildings?

Rock me. Rock me thru the night. I hate Kissinger that's my own problem.

But fuck it don't tell me that douche bag has a right for her freedom of mother fucking speech to shake a hard wired piece of metal in my face.

Did you ever OP see her shaking the metal pieces in front of his face this mother trucking close?

I'll fuck you over because you are making such a big mistake again. She's threatening him for heavens sake.

I don't even know where to go on this. But I promise you I will finish this.

Last edited:

But fuck it don't tell me that douche bag has a right for her freedom of mother fucking speech to shake a hard wired piece of metal in my face.

I don't like him but I don't hate him.
But who in the hell does that though, to a 91 year old man for crying out loud ?

But who in the hell does that though, to a 91 year old man for crying out loud ?

You tell me. I have had it with these so called conservatives on these boards.

You tell me. I have had it with these so called conservatives on these boards.

It's the cons who are defending him.

I really hadn't noticed you're as much a moron as Hazel.

Why are you such a staunch supporter of overseas wars?

I am a staunch supporter of winning wars we choose to fight in the quickest and most horrific way possible. Maybe we should not choose to fight them, but only history will judge that. How we fight them will send a clear message to potential enemies concerning what horror they face if they choose to engage.

Last edited:
Cool does that mean we can go after Obama for his illegal wars?

Only after that dumb ass fake hick Boooooosh is locked up . You know the one who started the illegal wars !![/QUOTE]

What illegal wars? Congress voted on both of Bush's wars. Did Congress vote on anything Clinton, Waco, Serbia, or Obama, Libya and drones over the middle east? Better be careful what you say when your guy is the most guilty.

From the article:

Code Pink is part of a domesticated menagerie of controlled opposition players. It is on the payroll of Winston Foundation, an organization linked to the National Endowment for Democracy, a documented CIA front, and connected as well to the Rockefeller Family Fund, the Carnegie Corporation, the Heinz Family Foundation, and the Soros Foundations. In 2003, Code Pink shared office space with the Institute for Policy Studies, an organization taking money from the Turner, Ford, MacArthur and Charles Stewart Mott foundations. The Ford Foundation is notorious for funding liberal organizations. It is connected to the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the CIA (see Alternative Media Censorship: Sponsored by CIA’s Ford Foundation?).

You all know that when discussing anything with the left they will claim all sources used against them are nothing but paid shills. Well here we have the biggest organized group of shills in America and the left loves their lying ways.

I went to a Bush rally and was stopped at a light near where code pink was protesting. So I asked one of them why they were there and he told me straight up, because he was paid to be.

Never mind that the Court Ruled that there was not enough evidence.
The left keep saying that America should stay out of other Countries business. Yet, when the military dictatorship took over Chile they complained that he did nothing to stop it.

so as always,you believe in everything your corrupt court tells you.:rolleyes-41:

if you are not aware of the Facts about kissinger being a mass murderer,then you are too far gone.:rofl:

I'm aware that they are allegations and not facts like you think they are.
Have you actually seen the proof ?
I haven't just allegations.

I would actually try to have a discussion with you on this but as we both know,you are scared of the truth about government corruption and cover your eyes to the facts if it doesn't go along with what you WANT to believe.thats the logic you always have is because you find it crazy just to hear,you wont look at the facts.

I have no doubt from all your posts i always read that you're one of the american sheople who actually thinks that the government is here to serve the people rather than the other way around and that these politicians follow the constitutuion and that we actually elect presidents in put them in office and that there is a difference between the two parties.:lmao:

yeah sure you have looked at the facts,the same way you always run off anytime I show videos of proof that my user name is the truth.you never mention a single word about the facts presented in them or ever even try to counter them and yet you defend the official version.thats what you use for your warped logic you have on looking at the facts.:lmao::lmao::laugh::rolleyes-41:

that's why I pretty much gave up on ever having a logical rational discussion with you.cant reason with someone who only sees what they WANT to see.:rolleyes-41:

You have it all wrong about me.
I am the opposite of what you just said.
I know full well how corrupt the Government is.
I have a very big problem with progressives (big government types) who are in both parties.
I also know of no politician right now that follows our constitution and I don't think that there is much difference at all in the two parties.
Are you referring to your videos of 9/11 buildings?
come back to fart again after you were schooled by me as I always school you to no surprise i see.

Unindicted US War Criminals v. Iran

Former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and George Shultz are two of America’s worst.

Kissinger was an early architect of new world order harshness. He’s guilty of multiple crimes of war, against humanity and genocide. Just societies would have imprisoned him long ago.

His rap sheet includes millions of deaths, mass destruction, and unspeakable human misery. He deplores peace. He endorses state-sponsored terror. He was a leading practitioner in government."

Unindicted US War Criminals v. Iran

Former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and George Shultz are two of America’s worst.

Kissinger was an early architect of new world order harshness. He’s guilty of multiple crimes of war, against humanity and genocide. Just societies would have imprisoned him long ago.

His rap sheet includes millions of deaths, mass destruction, and unspeakable human misery. He deplores peace. He endorses state-sponsored terror. He was a leading practitioner in government."

Almost sounds like Obama and the far left now..

Forum List

Back