War Mongering Neocon Mccain defends Mass Murderder Henry Kissenger.

Never mind that the Court Ruled that there was not enough evidence.
The left keep saying that America should stay out of other Countries business. Yet, when the military dictatorship took over Chile they complained that he did nothing to stop it.

The left keep saying that America should stay out of other Countries business. Yet, when the military dictatorship took over Chile they complained that he did nothing to stop it.

so as always,you believe in everything your corrupt court tells you.:rolleyes-41:

if you are not aware of the Facts about kissinger being a mass murderer,then you are too far gone.:rofl:

Cool does that mean we can go after Obama for his illegal wars?[/QUOTE]

Only after that dumb ass fake hick Boooooosh is locked up . You know the one who started the illegal wars !!

Cool does that mean we can go after Obama for his illegal wars?

Only after that dumb ass fake hick Boooooosh is locked up . You know the one who started the illegal wars !![/QUOTE]

Congress approved Bush's wars, Obama didn't even ask.

so as always,you believe in everything your corrupt court tells you.:rolleyes-41:

if you are not aware of the Facts about kissinger being a mass murderer,then you are too far gone.:rofl:

I'm aware that they are allegations and not facts like you think they are.
Have you actually seen the proof ?
I haven't just allegations.

pretty much proves that there is no difference between the two parties contrary to what the sheeple in america think the fact kissinger was Obamas mentor.

Not he was not is was that guy in the Weathermen...

I'm aware that they are allegations and not facts like you think they are.
Have you actually seen the proof ?
I haven't just allegations.

I would actually try to have a discussion with you on this but as we both know,you are scared of the truth about government corruption and cover your eyes to the facts if it doesn't go along with what you WANT to believe.thats the logic you always have is because you find it crazy just to hear,you wont look at the facts.

I have no doubt from all your posts i always read that you're one of the american sheople who actually thinks that the government is here to serve the people rather than the other way around and that these politicians follow the constitutuion and that we actually elect presidents in put them in office and that there is a difference between the two parties.:lmao:

yeah sure you have looked at the facts,the same way you always run off anytime I show videos of proof that my user name is the truth.you never mention a single word about the facts presented in them or ever even try to counter them and yet you defend the official version.thats what you use for your warped logic you have on looking at the facts.:lmao::lmao::laugh::rolleyes-41:

that's why I pretty much gave up on ever having a logical rational discussion with you.cant reason with someone who only sees what they WANT to see.:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back