WAR: Israel invades Gaza Strip

You know...if I thought that would actually work, if I thought for a moment that peace would come of it, this news would not be so depressing.

But we've seen this before many times.

Eventually, so many boys are sent home in body bags that the Israeli people relent.

Then the warmongers of Palestine start the whole process over again.

There has GOT to be another way.

Now we wait for the protests, civilian casualties, loads of death Hamas fighters, a small amount of Israeli casualties and not to forget: the international condemnation of all this war where Israel is the Bully and somehow it is forgotten that Hamas was part of the cause of all this.

Let s hope for minor civilian casualties anyway.

You know...if I thought that would actually work, if I thought for a moment that peace would come of it, this news would not be so depressing.

Eventually, so many boys are sent home in body bags that the Israeli people relent.

No ... eventually idiots make Israel not finish the job because of the "civilians" used by the terrorists to shield their installations.

If Israel is permitted to defend itself and get rid of the threat, there's a chance at peace.

Making them stop every time just emboldens terrorists.

It's official, Israel has officially invaded Gaza.

Soldiers exchange fire with Hamas gunmen inside Strip | Israel | Jerusalem Post

May God keep our IDF soldiers safe and inflict as little if no civilian casualties as possible. :eusa_pray;

Well at least taht is an improvment on you calling for them to kill all the animals.

This will cause Israel to be a parriah to the rest of the world.

You will rue this day if you live long enough.( I dont know how old you are)

That's not what has happened in the West Bank.

Well at least taht is an improvment on you calling for them to kill all the animals.

This will cause Israel to be a parriah to the rest of the world.

You will rue this day if you live long enough.( I dont know how old you are)

I think you underestimate the Jews, just as muslims are now present all over the Western world now so are Jews. But the Jews have one advantage: they re more integrated into the society of many Western nations because they have been their for ages and ages and have a very strong impact everywhere in the Western world from Russia to America. Not to forget the strong trade relations Israel has, nothing will change: it will be exactly like the previous Israeli actions, they will act and the world will swallow it wether they like it or not. The least thing the Israeli could do now is do something significant this time, so they don't have to bomb the palestinians regularly for every rocket they were able to fire.

Last edited:
God, David got ahead of me. 'Just saw it on CNN', or whatever.

This is fucked. Not only is Gaza under military occupation, but it gets INVADED by it's occupiers. That's just bizarre!

A Jewish Israel is worth preserving....

especially from a terrorist organization that needs to be put down.

Israel is not going to be seen as the protector.

You can think that all you want but the world does not see it that way. Israel broke the truse in early November. They bombed a tunnel. The world has been very preoccupied with the election but the facts are still known that Israel was trapping the Palestinians and starving them of food and medical supplies. How many Gazans are dead and how many Israelis?

The world will see you from now on as agressors.

I hope NO ONE burns.

Your two side need to act like decent human beings.

A Jewish Israel is worth preserving....

especially from a terrorist organization that needs to be put down.

that sure is your JEWISH opinion.. Clearly, no white Aryan made statements like that in germany throughout the entire western civilization.. nope.

:clap2:

espeically from JEWISH economic threads that need to be taken down, eh? Ring a fucking bell?

that sure is your JEWISH opinion.. Clearly, no white Aryan made statements like that in germany throughout the entire western civilization.. nope.

:clap2:

espeically from JEWISH economic threads that need to be taken down, eh? Ring a fucking bell?

yes... I think you should destroy the only jewish state in the world so there can be another islamic state.

no hatred there, snookums.

nope...nope... nope.

Israel is not going to be seen as the protector.

You can think that all you want but the world does not see it that way. Israel broke the truse in early November. They bombed a tunnel. The world has been very preoccupied with the election but the facts are still known that Israel was trapping the Palestinians and starving them of food and medical supplies. How many Gazans are dead and how many Israelis?

The world will see you from now on as agressors.

doubtful. Given what we've seen thus far I have no doubt that western christians would react other than preparing for the second coming of christ.

Forum List

Back