war is immoral & depraved! the American military is an unnatural & corrupt organization!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
every time we learn the same old lesson about the vanity, vice, and misery of war

we need pro-America peace, not anti-American war where Americans die in vain for no reason!

every time we learn the same old lesson about the vanity, vice, and misery of war

we need pro-America peace, not anti-American war where Americans die in vain for no reason!
Vanity, vice and misery of war! Very dramatic. What lessons are you referring to, exactly? And tell us, how do we pull off pro America peace?

• Banned
there is only one inevitable result of war...an increased standing army. the men in these armies spend their muscular force in drilling, their mental force in thoughts of warfare. the mere hours of idleness conduce mental & moral deterioration.

war is immoral. Yes. Which is why we should never rationalize it as moral even we consciously make the decision to be immoral and engage in it.

• Banned
i trust we shall abandon the heathen, barbarian notion that our true national glory is to be won by military prowess, the art of destroying life.

• Banned
one Vietnam Vet, Ben Jefferson, left a letter on the battlefield to be opened when he dies:

"Dear Mom and Dad,

the question is not whether my death has been in vain. the answer is yes. the war that has taken my life and thousands before me is immoral. i had no choice as to my fate. it was pre-determined by the war-mongering hypocrites in Washington. as i lie dead, please grant my last request. help me inform the American people, the silent majority who have not yet voice their opinion."

one Vietnam Vet, Ben Jefferson, left a letter on the battlefield to be opened when he dies:

"Dear Mom and Dad,

the question is not whether my death has been in vain. the answer is yes. the war that has taken my life and thousands before me is immoral. i had no choice as to my fate. it was pre-determined by the war-mongering hypocrites in Washington. as i lie dead, please grant my last request. help me inform the American people, the silent majority who have not yet voice their opinion."
But, those who allowed themselves to be drafted did have a choice. No one is or was forced into the U.S. Army. Coerced, perhaps, but one must step over a line and then swear an oath. The consequences of refusing may have been unpleasant, but so is going to war. When that war is also immoral and/or illegal, not going is imperative.
It may not be kind to say that Vietnam vets should not have co-operated, but they had the option.

do you really want peace? then tell Trump & other world leaders to ban all weapons so we don't have to live in fear of war!

...we have been involved in a lot of stupid crap....Vietnam of course--which I have undeniably proven in other threads to be a waste
...but war is a part of human ''culture''--a trait...there will always be wars
...and we need a military whether you like it or not

there is only one inevitable result of war...an increased standing army. the men in these armies spend their muscular force in drilling, their mental force in thoughts of warfare. the mere hours of idleness conduce mental & moral deterioration.
your mentality seems to be deteriorating from the sound of your posts

War is the sanctioned Murder of our fellow human beings...........Nothing Moral about killing our enemies...............

Should be the last resort when all negotiation has failed.................Un-Natural............LOL..........man has been killing each other since the beginning of time..........

The Op is in la la la land.

no person should be too poor to live. your zip code shouldn't determine your destiny!

we need the opening of a bloodless war to final victory over racism and poverty!

Forum List

Back