WAR: India invades Pakistan

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Will we see this headline soon?

Could be...

Oh Mr. President, the world needs you. You said that a President should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time. So, while you're busy bailing out the American taxpayers, there's a crisis brewing in India and Pakistan. Oh and Israel and Gaza are at war, there's a crisis in Nigeria, a suspicious cargo ship has been stopped from Iran to Venuzuela in Turkey and Russia has cut off gas supplies to the Ukraine.

Hope you've got a lot of gum.

India: Pakistanis 'must have' backed Mumbai attack - Yahoo! News

Indian PM: Pakistanis 'must have' backed Mumbai attack

Last edited:
Listen.......with the fucked up way that Pakistan has been acting, as well as the fucked up leadership that our current idiot in charge put over there, is it any wonder that the whole country is a bunch of terrorists?

Like I've said many times before........Iraq was a mistake, we should have gone into Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Listen.......with the fucked up way that Pakistan has been acting, as well as the fucked up leadership that our current idiot in charge put over there, is it any wonder that the whole country is a bunch of terrorists?

Like I've said many times before........Iraq was a mistake, we should have gone into Afghanistan/Pakistan.

hey--we still have time and bombs left over.

Yeah.....and we'd still have more of both, as well as soldiers, if Bush Jr. hadn't fucked up in the first place by going into the wrong country.

wierd things happen in history---could turn out it was accidently the right thing to do. Stranger things have happened. Doesn't matter---the choice isn't up to us anyway.

wierd things happen in history---could turn out it was accidently the right thing to do. Stranger things have happened. Doesn't matter---the choice isn't up to us anyway.

"Accidentally" the right thing to do? You've gotta be kidding.....the only way that "accident" was the right thing to do is when it comes to Bush Jr.'s pocket.

You're smarter than Hillary Clinton and Al Franken. They were both pro Iraq war.

Yeah.....and we'd still have more of both, as well as soldiers, if Bush Jr. hadn't fucked up in the first place by going into the wrong country.

So let me get this straight, your big plan is to attack a country in Central Asia with 175 million people in it that we are not currently at war with? (That's Pakistan, by the way). Oh and they have nuclear weapons.

Well, you're quite the brain trust there aren't you fella. I can see why you think Bush is an idiot. Transference.

"Accidentally" the right thing to do? You've gotta be kidding.....the only way that "accident" was the right thing to do is when it comes to Bush Jr.'s pocket.

No--I'm not kidding. Consequences of "accidents" and things that were not intended have proved to be quite positive. We only have a very limited vision of the ultimate effect of or Iraq invasion.

So let me get this straight, your big plan is to attack a country in Central Asia with 175 million people in it that we are not currently at war with? (That's Pakistan, by the way). Oh and they have nuclear weapons.

Well, you're quite the brain trust there aren't you fella. I can see why you think Bush is an idiot. Transference.

You know, the reason that I think Bush Jr. went into the wrong country, is because I WAS IN THE FUCKING MILITARY DURING THE BULLSHIT!

What is YOUR experience Tech? I'm betting not military.

And......OBL is the one that was responsible for 9/11, NOT SADDAM.

What part of that misses your pea brain?

You know, the reason that I think Bush Jr. went into the wrong country, is because I WAS IN THE FUCKING MILITARY DURING THE BULLSHIT!

What is YOUR experience Tech? I'm betting not military.

And......OBL is the one that was responsible for 9/11, NOT SADDAM.

What part of that misses your pea brain?

My experience? 11 Bravo 20/ 11 Mike 20. 1/32 Infantry (Light), 2nd Brigade, 7th Infantry Division, 2/30 Infantry, 1st Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division. 1982-1987

As for the most recent conflicts, my son was in the Infantry serving in Mosul and has recently completed his 6 year hitch.

I don't care if you were there (thank you for going), it doesn't make you some kind of fucking geo-political genius. If you think fighting in Central Asia good idea or killing OBL will end this thing, you're just plain wrong.

My experience? 11 Bravo 20/ 11 Mike 20. 1/32 Infantry (Light), 2nd Brigade, 7th Infantry Division, 2/30 Infantry, 1st Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division. 1982-1987

As for the most recent conflicts, my son was in the Infantry serving in Mosul and has recently completed his 6 year hitch.

I don't care if you were there (thank you for going), it doesn't make you some kind of fucking geo-political genius. If you think fighting in Central Asia good idea or killing OBL will end this thing, you're just plain wrong.

Then we misunderstood each other. I'm saying that Bush fucked up by not going after OBL at the outset.

And.......because of that screw up, we may still end up in a full scale war with Pakistan, which is kinda fucked, seeing as Bush spent so much time backing the current leadership.

As an Indian I don't think India should go to war with Pakistan.Thats a bad idea.We should carry out surgical strikes against the bastards who carried out the attacks.Just bomb the terrorist camps operating behind Pakistani lines into oblivion and tell the Pak Govt to piss off. To be honest Pakistan is just a basket case. If India carries out a full scale invasion thenakistan will fall within 3 days.Its a fact.But they have nuclear weapons.India CAN precision bomb and seal off the Kahuta Nuclear complex(which is only a few miles from the Indian border) but it carries a large amount of risk

Ya he has his entire finacial asset portfolio in Blind trust but he secretly knows what will make him money. You dumb fuckers make me laugh every time you claim that.

Forum List

Back