War In Iraq. Perfect Ignorance.

Psychoblues said:
Nay. He could've had his "ball sack" ruptured and relieved in a bar in Arkansas. You don't know and neither do I. He just agrees with you on the immoral and adventurous operations of American military and corporate interventionism.

You got game on my argument? Talk it out with me. Otherwise, lick your own dick and stay off of mine.

Psychoblues

You have no argument. How can you expect anyone to respond to whining gibberish? I bet the toddlers down at the daycare are impressed that you can babble longer in one breath than the rest of them though.

You know, people who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it. And its sad because we have so many resources to learn it.

I mean how many people realize the only reason education in the west was possible was through war? short history lesson:

The Islamic Empire was spreading throughout the world both east and west. the eastern most edge of the empire. bordered with the Chinese empire. there weren't major incursions there, but there was one small battle that changed the world.

You see the Chinse would train the soldiers in different crafts. One of which was paper making. This was a chinese secret that they held vary dearly. Yet as a consequence to this small battle, the Muslim armies captured a soldier skilled in paper making.

Without paper the printing press would have been impossible. And without the printing press we would still only be in the dark ages of Europe.

It is foolish to assume that good doesnt come out of war. It is often the greatest trials and hardships of life that produce the character in men necessary to carry the cause of justice into the next generation.

Psychoblues said:
Is that all you got, got zoom? You and insein (my, what a befitting name) should join forces and go get OBL on your own. I don't think the American people should have to sacrifice a TRILLION bucks for a job you and insein would do for free or practically nothing.

Oh, you are expecting someone else to do your dirty work? Check your priorities and make sure the workers are being paid. I suspect the profitteers are in great collusion with the powers that control the purse strings and the workers are, as usual, getting fucked. This is not to mention the American peoples that are being lied to with every statement from the government, the MSM (Main Street Media) and their otherwise spokespersons.

Lemme get to your specifics.

1. Targeting, missing and killing innocents is pretty much OK with you?
2. Even though I didn't mention a fellow soldier, soldiers expect violent death. I mentioned a KID, a CHILD, that might burst blood on your hands or face. You're a sick cowboy, got zoom.
3. The VA is ordinarily an excellent organization. A few of their employees misdiagnosed my brother. That's uncomprehensible. But, what were their directions and considerations financial and/or medical at the time? Americans have a solid history of maltreatment of soldiers and veterans.
4. I respect every veteran, every soldier that this country has and has ever had. A soldier does as ordered. A soldier commits themself to orders rather than aspiration. A soldier never commits crimes against humanity unless ordered to do so. But, they are judged by people that were not there. Get it?
5. I ain't screaming, got zoom. You are. Got that as well?

Psychoblues

You are a real piece of sh....work.

And so sad you are almost funny. You give me a list of questions to which I answer and all you can do is come back with some bullshit about spending a trillion dollars, making sure workers are being paid and the government lying.

Now, to your specifics:

Psychoblues said:
1. Targeting, missing and killing innocents is pretty much OK with you?

Show me where I said that missing and killing innocents is OK with me. I said it was tragic. I said it was a risk that has to be taken. I also said that I cried over the dead bodies; something terrorist certainly don't do. They celebrate when the the blood of innocent Americans flows down the street.

Psychoblues said:
2. Even though I didn't mention a fellow soldier, soldiers expect violent death. I mentioned a KID, a CHILD, that might burst blood on your hands or face. You're a sick cowboy, got zoom.

Yes you did. I have never had a child die in my arms during an armed conflict. But I do know what it is like to have a child die holding my hand as I (and others) were praying over him. When soldiers enlist, they do expect to lay their life on the line for our country. They don't expect to have their life taken while eating dinner.

Psychoblues said:
3. The VA is ordinarily an excellent organization. A few of their employees misdiagnosed my brother. That's uncomprehensible. But, what were their directions and considerations financial and/or medical at the time? Americans have a solid history of maltreatment of soldiers and veterans.

I agree with you. I'm very, very sorry about your brother. Who ever misdiagnosed your brother should be held responsible. What were their directions and considerations? I can't answer that. Financial or medical? I can't answer that. I wasn't there. I don't know the whole sad story. You are not completely right about your last sentence. It's not only soldiers and veterans; it's patients in general.

Psychoblues said:
4. I respect every veteran, every soldier that this country has and has ever had. A soldier does as ordered. A soldier commits themself to orders rather than aspiration. A soldier never commits crimes against humanity unless ordered to do so. But, they are judged by people that were not there. Get it?

I'm at a loss of words here. You simply do not respect every veteran or solider. If you do, you have a really bizarre way of showing it. To say a solider has no will to succeed, that he/she simply follows orders is an insult. Every person I know exercised, studied, and pushed themselves to be a better solider. Soldiers aspire to be the best they can to protect our country. Promotions, etc - that makes a soldier the best they can be. How can you sit there and say that soldiers aspire for mediocrity..to be nothing more than a robot who follows orders. No pay raise, no promotion, no increased responsiblity. Unless you are speaking from experience.

Psychoblues said:
5. I ain't screaming, got zoom. You are. Got that as well?

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

I really try to be respectful of people who post here. Even those, like yourself, who are so confused and misled. I can't help but wonder what happened to you. If all this anti-war venom is because of your brother, please seek counseling. If there is more, then get a clue, wake up to what is going on around you. Read the names of the 3000+ people who died in the WTC bombing. And yes..the names of the soliders who died too. I think that would be humbling for you also.

One last thing.

Your "judged by people that were not there" is perfectly fitting for you. You sit there, whining and bitching (yes..whining and bitching) about how things are. Another arm-chair quarterback. But yet, you claim that you have the right to do this because you are an American. You have those freedoms because you are an American yes...but more importantly, because people before you have died for you..and other Americans.

Pale told you a story. It's my turn to tell you one.

History lesson for you - April 12, 1984. A restaurant outside Torrejon Air Base, Spain. I was meeting a friend there. I was about 100 yards away when members of Hezbollah detonated a bomb. It knocked me back into a car about 50 feet away. When I got my wits about me, I ran into the restaurant only to find my friend laying on the ground dying. He died in my arms. Laying in the middle of body parts. Body parts of adults and CHILDREN. Yes, psycho...CHILDREN. I may not have had a child die in my arms from armed conflicts, but I have seen their body parts strewn around a building due to some terrorists cowardly acts.

How dare you blow-off his death, along with the others who died and were injured, along with everyone else who has ever died or been injured due to a terrorist attack by saying "soldiers expect violent death"?

He died for you, you ungrateful piece of shit. Every person who ever died, died for you, you ungrateful piece of shit.

And this is how you say thanks..how you show your gratitude. Whining and bitching like a sorry, little spoiled girl.

You say you respect the people who have served and who serve now? Then please respect them more by never telling anyone you are a veteran. You are an embarrassment to those who have worn and those who do wear a uniform.

You say I'm a sick cowboy? You are a sorry fuck.

Forum List

Back