War In Iraq. Perfect Ignorance.

Psychoblues said:
That's it Pale Rider. Cut and run from the illegals and potentially catastrophic effects they have on our economy and security. Focus your attention on the PSYCHOBLUES. Never mind that I am American born and a servant of the American peoples. To hell with the facts that I have served this country well for at least 4 wars and about 40 years with nothing much to show for it.

I ain't greedy. I ain't rich. I ain't even well to do. But, I've served America, Americans and even you. But?????? You ain't shit in my book. Given the opportunity, you failed. I can't do anything about that.

Psychoblues

You're a ranter and a raver. Your name serves you well.

Go rant and whine somewhere else... :cry:

Psychoblues said:
YOU ain't really a soldier or a Marine, are you, Gunny L? WE target buildings. We target towns. We target enclaves and groups that WE suspect of holding or harboring ill intent towards US. That's it. Occasionally we can target a specific individual, as in the case of Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden, but WE usually miss on those occasions. Don't WE?

This vet don't dig collateral damage as accepted. Maybe YOU should have been somebody's collateral damage many years ago? Maybe then YOU would understand. Never mind. As a vet, YOU make me sick.

Psychoblues

You are so naive. The United States Military targets whatever it feels necessary to accomplish the mission. I have been personally involved in targeting building, town, enclaves, groups AND individual people. When we know that a certain individual target is in a location, we target that person in that location. If other people die, oh well.

You mention two names and use that as your justification to say we usually miss. If you honestly think the military's success rate can be summed up in the words "usually miss" - then you are even more naive that I thought.

GotZoom said:
You are so naive. The United States Military targets whatever it feels necessary to accomplish the mission. I have been personally involved in targeting building, town, enclaves, groups AND individual people. When we know that a certain individual target is in a location, we target that person in that location. If other people die, oh well.

Am I the only one turned on by this? :beer: ;)

For damned sure, you ain't shit for a vet, gotzoom. Ever had the blood of a kid that your people or maybe even you had killed on your face and hands? Ever watched a bomber miss a TARGET and kill people that were not connected with the military operation? Ever lost a friend that wanted nothing more than peace on earth and good will towards man to friendly fire (God, what a misnomer there)? Ever lost a brother that died young from war inflictions but denied time and time again from the VA that anything was wrong until just before his death? I could go on and on for you plastic heroes but think about this for awhile and get back with me. OK?

Psychoblues

GotZoom said:

You mention two names and use that as your justification to say we usually miss. If you honestly think the military's success rate can be summed up in the words "usually miss" - then you are even more naive that I thought.

Psychoblues said:
For damned sure, you ain't shit for a vet, gotzoom. Ever had the blood of a kid that your people or maybe even you had killed on your face and hands? Ever watched a bomber miss a TARGET and kill people that were not connected with the military operation? Ever lost a friend that wanted nothing more than peace on earth and good will towards man to friendly fire (God, what a misnomer there)? Ever lost a brother that died young from war inflictions but denied time and time again from the VA that anything was wrong until just before his death? I could go on and on for you plastic heroes but think about this for awhile and get back with me. OK?

Psychoblues

How about you finish a discussion for once in your life you incoherent old fool. You went off once again with lies in the WOT forum about a week ago. I posted the facts for you which seems to be your kryptonite as you always disappear after my posts. Be a man and make your argument with facts or just shut the fuck up for good.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Nothing to think about. I can answer and comment quite easily.

Yes to all those questions. A few of them on more than one occasion. I have seen missions that I took part in result in the death of people who "weren't connected with the military operation." It was tragic. Not something that any of us wanted.

But it happens. It is the cost of war just the same. I promise you that if an enemy operation resulted in the death of U.S. civlians, they wouldn't shed a tear over the dead bodies like we did.

I have also watched a fellow soldier die (who was a good friend) - with his blood on my hands and face - because of the actions by cowards. Terrorists who set booby traps of some sort and then run off and hide.

I can't speak for the VA. There are stories about that organization that are absolutely unacceptable and I truly wish all the bureaucratic bullshit surrounding them and their treatment of our veterans would stop.

All our veterans, injured or not, should receive nothing but respect from everybody in this country.

For someone who has been in "5" wars/conflicts, you certainly have no respect for anyone else who has served. To say that someone who has served as you have, to say that they "ain't shit for a vet" simply because they don't agree with you - you demean everyone who has ever served before you.

You are a soldier. You are a veteran. As painful as it is, you are a brother to everyone who has worn a uniform and those who wear it now.

You don't agree? Fine..that is your right. You can scream that in the middle of your town and anywhere else to the day you die. You can do this because of all the "ain't shit for a vet" veterans who died protecting your right to do that.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Is that all you got, got zoom? You and insein (my, what a befitting name) should join forces and go get OBL on your own. I don't think the American people should have to sacrifice a TRILLION bucks for a job you and insein would do for free or practically nothing.

Oh, you are expecting someone else to do your dirty work? Check your priorities and make sure the workers are being paid. I suspect the profitteers are in great collusion with the powers that control the purse strings and the workers are, as usual, getting fucked. This is not to mention the American peoples that are being lied to with every statement from the government, the MSM (Main Street Media) and their otherwise spokespersons.

Lemme get to your specifics.

1. Targeting, missing and killing innocents is pretty much OK with you?
2. Even though I didn't mention a fellow soldier, soldiers expect violent death. I mentioned a KID, a CHILD, that might burst blood on your hands or face. You're a sick cowboy, got zoom.
3. The VA is ordinarily an excellent organization. A few of their employees misdiagnosed my brother. That's uncomprehensible. But, what were their directions and considerations financial and/or medical at the time? Americans have a solid history of maltreatment of soldiers and veterans.
4. I respect every veteran, every soldier that this country has and has ever had. A soldier does as ordered. A soldier commits themself to orders rather than aspiration. A soldier never commits crimes against humanity unless ordered to do so. But, they are judged by people that were not there. Get it?
5. I ain't screaming, got zoom. You are. Got that as well?

Psychoblues

GotZoom said:
Nothing to think about. I can answer and comment quite easily.

Yes to all those questions. A few of them on more than one occasion. I have seen missions that I took part in result in the death of people who "weren't connected with the military operation." It was tragic. Not something that any of us wanted.

But it happens. It is the cost of war just the same. I promise you that if an enemy operation resulted in the death of U.S. civlians, they wouldn't shed a tear over the dead bodies like we did.

I have also watched a fellow soldier die (who was a good friend) - with his blood on my hands and face - because of the actions by cowards. Terrorists who set booby traps of some sort and then run off and hide.

I can't speak for the VA. There are stories about that organization that are absolutely unacceptable and I truly wish all the bureaucratic bullshit surrounding them and their treatment of our veterans would stop.

All our veterans, injured or not, should receive nothing but respect from everybody in this country.

For someone who has been in "5" wars/conflicts, you certainly have no respect for anyone else who has served. To say that someone who has served as you have, to say that they "ain't shit for a vet" simply because they don't agree with you - you demean everyone who has ever served before you.

You are a soldier. You are a veteran. As painful as it is, you are a brother to everyone who has worn a uniform and those who wear it now.

You don't agree? Fine..that is your right. You can scream that in the middle of your town and anywhere else to the day you die. You can do this because of all the "ain't shit for a vet" veterans who died protecting your right to do that.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Psychoblues said:
Is that all you got, got zoom? You and insein (my, what a befitting name) should join forces and go get OBL on your own. I don't think the American people should have to sacrifice a TRILLION bucks for a job you and insein would do for free or practically nothing.

Oh, you are expecting someone else to do your dirty work? Check your priorities and make sure the workers are being paid. I suspect the profitteers are in great collusion with the powers that control the purse strings and the workers are, as usual, getting fucked. This is not to mention the American peoples that are being lied to with every statement from the government, the MSM (Main Street Media) and their otherwise spokespersons.

Lemme get to your specifics.

1. Targeting, missing and killing innocents is pretty much OK with you?
2. Even though I didn't mention a fellow soldier, soldiers expect violent death. I mentioned a KID, a CHILD, that might burst blood on your hands or face. You're a sick cowboy, got zoom.
3. The VA is ordinarily an excellent organization. A few of their employees misdiagnosed my brother. That's uncomprehensible. But, what were their directions and considerations financial and/or medical at the time? Americans have a solid history of maltreatment of soldiers and veterans.
4. I respect every veteran, every soldier that this country has and has ever had. A soldier does as ordered. A soldier commits themself to orders rather than aspiration. A soldier never commits crimes against humanity unless ordered to do so. Get it?
5. I ain't screaming, got zoom. You are. Got that as well?

Psychoblues

Holy shit man, what's your problem?

Try this one on for size. I spent eight years in the Air Force, and went on a "classified" mission to Beirut with the 474th Tactical Fighter Wing. Saber rattling is what they called it. But I was sleeping when an RPG hit outside our barracks tent. Two frags hit my right lung while I was sleeping. I really didn't feel anything other than the warmth of my own blood I was lying in. I was rushed to the medical tent where they cut my lung open and removed the frags. Yes I'm a service connected disabled vet and I have a Purple Heart. Are you? Do YOU have battle wounds? And my brother spent two terms in Viet Nam. He came home a mental wreck. He drank and did drugs until one day he commited suicide six years later. My father spent his time in the Navy on an LST in the south Pacific during WWII, and it was torpedoed. It didn't sink, but there was quite a few casualties. They were towed back to Pearl Harbor for repairs only to be attacked by the Japs. My son went to Iraq in Dessert Storm I. Thank God he made it home in one piece and none the worse for wear. Has your family done as much? I could on about uncles and grand parents, but I see no need.

I'd just like to tell you I think you're a god damned whiner. War is what MADE America. War is what gave you the damn right to come on here and talk your shit! So I ask again... WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? What gives you the idea you're the only vet in America that has made sacrifices? Get the fuck over it. You're NOT! We ALL fought, but we're NOT all BITCHING like an IDIOT!

Pale Rider said:
Holy shit man, what's your problem?

Try this one on for size. I spent eight years in the Air Force, and went on a "classified" mission to Beirut with the 474th Tactical Fighter Wing. Saber rattling is what they called it. But I was sleeping when an RPG hit outside our barracks tent. Two frags hit my right lung while I was sleeping. I really didn't feel anything other than the warmth of my own blood I was lying in. I was rushed to the medical tent where they cut my lung open and removed the frags. Yes I'm a service connected disabled vet and I have a Purple Heart. Are you? Do YOU have battle wounds? And my brother spent two terms in Viet Nam. He came home a mental wreck. He drank and did drugs until one day he commited suicide six years later. My father spent his time in the Navy on an LST in the south Pacific during WWII, and it was torpedoed. It didn't sink, but there was quite a few casualties. They were towed back to Pearl Harbor for repairs only to be attacked by the Japs. My son went to Iraq in Dessert Storm I. Thank God he made it home in one piece and none the worse for wear. Has your family done as much? I could on about uncles and grand parents, but I see no need.

I'd just like to tell you I think you're a god damned whiner. War is what MADE America. War is what gave you the damn right to come on here and talk your shit! So I ask again... WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? What gives you the idea you're the only vet in America that has made sacrifices? Get the fuck over it. You're NOT! We ALL fought, but we're NOT all BITCHING like an IDIOT!

I never whine and I never just bitch. You conservatives do plenty of that. War never gave ME a right to do anything. Being an American, regardless of war or political difference, gave me the right by LAW to say what I have to say and you to do likewise. I see you think that your right to curse, belittle and otherwise express your feeble mind is your priority. Your screed is ironic comedy.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I never whine and I never just bitch. You conservatives do plenty of that. War never gave ME a right to do anything. Being an American, regardless of war or political difference, gave me the right by LAW to say what I have to say and you to do likewise. I see you think that your right to curse, belittle and otherwise express your feeble mind is your priority. Your screed is ironic comedy.

Psychoblues

Nice reply. You've shown to me and the rest of the board that you're nothing more a snot nosed little bitch.

GunnyL said:
The fact is, we do not target noncombatants while the terrorists do not target anyone that could possibly fight them back.

Then how on Earth have all those innocent yet fighting Americans have been killed in IRAQ? Maybe they were killed by innocent yet fighting Iraqi's. Go figure?

You're a lot more doofus than I ever expected, gunny l.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Then how on Earth have all those innocent yet fighting Americans have been killed in IRAQ? Maybe they were killed by innocent yet fighting Iraqi's. Go figure?

Psychoblues

At least the Gunny has enough of a ball sack that we know he's a man. We can't say that about you.

Pale Rider said:
Nice reply. You've shown to me and the rest of the board that you're nothing more a snot nosed little bitch.

Then, what does that make you? I've at least afforded comprehensible argument and opinion. You've called me a name that you heard in the 3rd grade. What are you? Maybe a loiterer in a forum you don't understand? A purveyor of ideology you accept without discernation? A loud mouth with agenda and a nasty mouth?

I dunno. You tell me, you jerk with not much of a platform?

Psychoblues

Nay. He could've had his "ball sack" ruptured and relieved in a bar in Arkansas. You don't know and neither do I. He just agrees with you on the immoral and adventurous operations of American military and corporate interventionism.

You got game on my argument? Talk it out with me. Otherwise, lick your own dick and stay off of mine.

Psychoblues

Pale Rider said:
At least the Gunny has enough of a ball sack that we know he's a man. We can't say that about you.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

You have got to be joking. You whine and bitch in Every single one of your posts!!!!!

If it wasn't for war youd be serving your British masters.

If it wasnt for war this nation wouldn't be united.

If it wasn't for war we'd all be speaking German and blonde hair/blue eyed.

If it wasn't for war we'd be under a totalitarian communist regime.

Heck if it wasn't for war you would be unable to read or write you.

War sucks. I will say it loudly WAR SUCKS. but not as badly as being oppressed by evil men or men as dumb as you.

Psychoblues said:
Then, what does that make you? I've at least afforded comprehensible argument and opinion. You've called me a name that you heard in the 3rd grade. What are you? Maybe a loiterer in a forum you don't understand? A purveyor of ideology you accept without discernation? A loud mouth with agenda and a nasty mouth?

Psychoblues

Let's put it this way junior... you were earlier spouting about how you've been in combat and seen this and that, and I told you I've been wounded in combat. You completely igonred that, just to skip to the part where you could whine and bitch some more about me calling you a name.

You got nothig. You're a waste. Don't make yourself out to be some sort of super human fighting machine, and that you're the only one that understand the ravages of war. Stop your pety bull shit and talk like a man.

I whine and bitch in every single one of my posts, you say. I don't accept your whining and bitching as evidence. An old USMB cliche'. LINKS PLEASE?

Let's get to it on your points of reference.

1. Question. If it wasn't for war youd be serving your British masters.
Answer. Are you kidding or just fantasising?
2. Question. If it wasnt for war this nation wouldn't be united.
Answer. Does the ideology of environmental responsibility, true racial
and ethnic equality, fair labor legislation or genuine compassion mean anything to you?
3. If it wasn't for war we'd all be speaking German and blonde hair/blue eyed.
Answer. You have much more serious problems than I ever imagined
4. Question. If it wasn't for war we'd be under a totalitarian communist regime.
Answer. Are we fighting communists? Are we even fighting any threat to Democracy in America?
5. Question. Heck if it wasn't for war you would be unable to read or write you.
Answer. Are you in a cult or what? Did you go to school or are you just a natural? Whatever happened to what you? (That's a play on the words of the previous speaker).

Psychoblues

You have got to be joking. You whine and bitch in Every single one of your posts!!!!!

If it wasn't for war youd be serving your British masters.

If it wasnt for war this nation wouldn't be united.

If it wasn't for war we'd all be speaking German and blonde hair/blue eyed.

If it wasn't for war we'd be under a totalitarian communist regime.

Heck if it wasn't for war you would be unable to read or write you.

War sucks. I will say it loudly WAR SUCKS. but not as badly as being oppressed by evil men or men as dumb as you.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Justifying and apologizing for one's enemy. Again. As usual. You're act is old-n-tired and you aren't doing a good job of amusing me.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Now THAT is funny.

You can't even recognize comprehensible argument and opinion when it's destroying one of your as-usual, nonsensical diatribes.

Forum List

Back