War Horse

friends saw it....liked it...said too many subplots and that a few never got tied up in the end but other than that.......said it was good.....

I didnt see this before but very well stated . I especially agree with you on the duration -- 2 1/2 hours for what? Its not like this was Spartacus or something. Its almost like Speiberg said to himself -- I really need to do a smaller type indy film, and this is what we get.

Even the horses name was dumb -- who calls a horse Joey? Everybody knows horse are named things like Seabiscuit, Flicka, Trigger or rosie O'Donnell.

I do disagree with you strongly on one thing though - it was a waste of $11 bucks for me; not $9.50

But all was not lost. in the trailers I got to learn about a moive gushed over by the new your times called Seperation. Its about a divorce in Iran apparently. I kid you not. And Chimpanzee by soemthing called disneynature that raise money for the gorrilla in the midst lady. Cant wait. What the hell ever happened to Steamboat Willie?

Last edited:
I didnt see this before but very well stated . I especially agree with you on the duration -- 2 1/2 hours for what? Its not like this was Spartacus or something. Its almost like Speiberg said to himself -- I really need to do a smaller type indy film, and this is what we get.

Even the horses name was dumb -- who calls a horse Joey? Everybody knows horse are named things like Seabiscuit, Flicka, Trigger or rosie O'Donnell.

I do disagree with you strongly on one thing though - it was a waste of $11 bucks for me; not $9.50

But all was not lost. in the trailers I got to learn about a moive gushed over by the new your times called Seperation. Its about a divorce in Iran apparently. I kid you not. And Chimpanzee by soemthing called disneynature that raise money for the gorrilla in the midst lady. Cant wait. What the hell ever happened to Steamboat Willie?

"Even the horses name was dumb -- who calls a horse Joey? Everybody knows horse are named things like Seabiscuit, Flicka, Trigger or rosie O'Donnell."

Or, The Factor. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

4 year old Colt | Active

Owner(s):

George Bolton - Fog City Stable

Trainer:

Bob Baffert
Bred:

Kentucky (USA) by H and W Thoroughbreds

Pedigree:

War Front - Greyciousness by Miswaki

The Factor - Horse page

Forum List