War Drums: U.S. Sends Ships, Planes To Persian Gulf As Tension Mounts...

Oh please, How many times have I heard lefties like you attack a Republican president for doing nothing more than sending a Fleet somewhere to flex our muscles.

You have no credibility at all dude, Anyone who has watched your posts for any length of time knows you are a complete Hypocrite on this issue.

Show me posts where Bush was attacked just for repositioning his fleet. Show me a major left wing commentator who ever attacked Bush for repositioning his fleet. You can't because it didn't happen

Bush was attacked for lying to start an unprovoked war and abandoning the war on terrorism to attack Iraq

OMG dude, I am not going to play your Game. It's Par for the Course. When A Republican Moves a Fleet he is interfering with other countries Business and being a warmonger.

When a Democrat does it, he is being Responsible.

You people make me sick.

Been happening since way before Bush 2 fool.

An admission that your attempt to Google failed

Presidents are never criticized for moving the fleet

Oh please, How many times have I heard lefties like you attack a Republican president for doing nothing more than sending a Fleet somewhere to flex our muscles.

You have no credibility at all dude, Anyone who has watched your posts for any length of time knows you are a complete Hypocrite on this issue.

Show me posts where Bush was attacked just for repositioning his fleet. Show me a major left wing commentator who ever attacked Bush for repositioning his fleet. You can't because it didn't happen

Bush was attacked for lying to start an unprovoked war and abandoning the war on terrorism to attack Iraq

OMG dude, I am not going to play your Game. It's Par for the Course. When A Republican Moves a Fleet he is interfering with other countries Business and being a warmonger.

When a Democrat does it, he is being Responsible.

You people make me sick.

Been happening since way before Bush 2 fool.

No, fleet movements are not warmongering. Starting an unprovoked war is warmongering.

The phase "it's all about Oil" will be mysteriously absent because Obama doesn't have an (R) after his name.

Anyone care to fuck with the US Navy?

lol, ain't you one of the people that wants to cut military something like 100% so that we can still not afford HC for all?

Man, all it took was a Democrat to make you blindingly pro war didn't it. Now it's "Who wants to fuck with the U S A motha fukka!!!"

Lol... ahhh... These boards are full of stupid people I tell you. I bet you're even so lost morally you will think up some bullshit way to spin your position rather than reflect on how far you have fallen.

Remember, if it was a Republican doing this it would be because of oil... Under Obama it's for the poor, hungry, starving, homeless children, lol.

Look for another OBAMA TAX TO PAY FOR THIS NEW WAR.

DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER START A WAR WITHOUT TAXING US TO PAY FOR IT WOUD THEY?

We use taxes to pay for wars. Only a moron would cut taxes to pay for a war

Wait.......the Republicans did it

No we don't we use borrowed money or printed money to pay for wars... Or wait, under Bush defense spending was deficit building, under Obama it was all accounted for with taxes that he cut on everyone and record deficits...

My gawd you are full of shit man.

This is where you start attacking republicans of hypocrisy seeing as you have been caught in yours.

Wait, let me get this straight. As long as it's a Democrat Flexing US power, and attempting to police the world. You Libs are ok with it?

Don't get me wrong I am glad Obama is playing tough with Iran, Just think it's rather Ironic that Libs like it too. Find it real hard to believe you would feel the same way if Obama had an R after his name.

There is a difference between flexing your muscles and an unprovoked invasion resulting in 5000 American deaths

Or for that matter, an adventure in Vietnam that resulted in over 50,000 American deaths.

lol, ain't you one of the people that wants to cut military something like 100% so that we can still not afford HC for all?

Man, all it took was a Democrat to make you blindingly pro war didn't it. Now it's "Who wants to fuck with the U S A motha fukka!!!"

Lol... ahhh... These boards are full of stupid people I tell you. I bet you're even so lost morally you will think up some bullshit way to spin your position rather than reflect on how far you have fallen.

Remember, if it was a Republican doing this it would be because of oil... Under Obama it's for the poor, hungry, starving, homeless children, lol.

How stupid! The Navy is there to keep the sea lanes open because it is in the national interest to do so. It has nothing whatsoever to do with altruism.

Look for another OBAMA TAX TO PAY FOR THIS NEW WAR.

DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER START A WAR WITHOUT TAXING US TO PAY FOR IT WOUD THEY?

We use taxes to pay for wars. Only a moron would cut taxes to pay for a war

Wait.......the Republicans did it

No we don't we use borrowed money or printed money to pay for wars... Or wait, under Bush defense spending was deficit building, under Obama it was all accounted for with taxes that he cut on everyone and record deficits...

My gawd you are full of shit man.

This is where you start attacking republicans of hypocrisy seeing as you have been caught in yours.

I'm sure the next reply to this will be something about how republicans forced Obama to continue the Bush tax policy and the Bush policy of military spending.

100%????

That would be stupid wouldn't it? I have worked for DoD for 34 years and have seen a major drop in current threat. No way terrorists equal the threat of Cold War Soviet Union

No reason we need a military larger than the next ten countries combined. We could cut 10% and still be able to handle missions like the Strait of Hormuz

Wait, let me get this straight. As long as it's a Democrat Flexing US power, and attempting to police the world. You Libs are ok with it?

Don't get me wrong I am glad Obama is playing tough with Iran, Just think it's rather Ironic that Libs like it too. Find it real hard to believe you would feel the same way if Obama had an R after his name.

There is a difference between flexing your muscles and an unprovoked invasion resulting in 5000 American deaths

Or for that matter, an adventure in Vietnam that resulted in over 50,000 American deaths.

Agree

Obamabots. Waddayagonnado?

Intelligent diplomacy, with a worldwide alliance against Iran for the first time. Ahmidinejad may not get reelected...

Just the kind of thing loudmouth idiot chickenhawk Romney would totally screw up.

Last edited:
Intelligent diplomacy, with a worldwide alliance against Iran for the first time. Ahmidinejad may not get reelected...

Just the kind of thing loudmouth idiot chickenhawk Romney would totally screw up.

How many Nations has Mitt Romney bombed. How many children has Romney bombed and murdered? Now ask those same questions about your Dear Leader. Get back to us when you find the answers.

You stupid piece of white trash, Saddam started the entire war between us when he invaded Kuwait....maybe you were stoned in the 90s.

The Taliban's support for UBL before and after 9/11 led to them getting their ass pounded.

Numerous reports I have read claim that Iran's economy is on the verge of crumbling thanks in a big part by the sanctions that have been in place.
A war with Iran would cause gas/oil prices to explode. let alone the concept of such as war expanding though out the ME.
As we all know, the US economy is very fragile now, do we really want to go to war over at this point? Is this a wag the tail moment?

Any link to those reports about Iranian economy? I believe you I just would love to read it for myself.

Im not sure how a war benefits us at all at the moment. I think the middle east will be on fire by the end of the year if we keep on our current tragectory.

But then im also not really of the opinion that we can always avoid war in every situations.

Needless to say its going to be ugly no matter who is President this next term.

So asswipe, we didn't have a coalition in Iraq and Afghanistan???:cuckoo:

Oh, so if Obamination gets some countries to help us bomb Iran....that is ok, but bombing Iraq and Afghanistan is "war crimes." You're just fucking clueless.

We had a worldwide alliance against Iraq too. That didnt stop you from criticizing that operation.

You think President Ahmadinejad is actually elected?:)

I have seen zero evidence that Romney would screw something like this up. Provide some sources to back up your claim.

You probably know it already, but it seems the worst thing you can do to some of these 'folks' is ask them to back up their claims and assertions. They start to get reall y spastic after that.

Forum List

Back