War Drums: U.S. Closes Syrian Embassy As Diplomacy Collapses...

Yes, i agree. There is a whole lot at stake for them. They can't allow the West to seize complete control of Syria & Iran the way they did with Egypt & Libya.

Egypt is holding 19 Americans hostage and things are pretty tense, I wouldn't say we completely control the Egyptians. The Libyans we probably have a better relationship with.

Good point about Egypt. But basically, we have a lot of control there. We still heavily fund their Military. We have much more control there than Russia & China do.

If the Egyptians keep treating us like this they can kiss that cash goodbye, I would tell them to release those Americans ASAP if I was in charge, and there better not be a hair missing from any of their heads. Everyday Egyptians have never liked Americans very much, and this is catching up with this new government over there apparently, Mubarak would have had these guys back home on a plane by now.

Egypt is holding 19 Americans hostage and things are pretty tense, I wouldn't say we completely control the Egyptians. The Libyans we probably have a better relationship with.

Good point about Egypt. But basically, we have a lot of control there. We still heavily fund their Military. We have much more control there than Russia & China do.

If the Egyptians keep treating us like this they can kiss that cash goodbye, I would tell them to release those Americans ASAP if I was in charge, and there better not be a hair missing from any of their heads. Everyday Egyptians have never liked Americans very much, and this is catching up with this new government over there apparently, Mubarak would have had these guys back home on a plane by now.

The funding will not be ended. In fact, our Government will pay these idiots off to get our hostages back. It really is a shame. The American People have no say at all in how 'Foreign Aid' is spent. That needs to change.

Forum List

Back