War Criminal

I don't know what to say except that if President Assad of Syria is not brought to the Hague as a War Criminal than the World is even more screwed up than I think it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't hold your breath. That other religion of peace'er from Sudan Omar Bashir, who has slaughtered millions in Darfur, walks freely.

I don't know what to say except that if President Assad of Syria is not brought to the Hague as a War Criminal than the World is even more screwed up than I think it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War by perception?

2012-634684409090689266-68.jpg

More Real Deaths in Syria

Rabs and muslimes never are at war. islime is the religion of peace allahu akbar :lol:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Last edited by a moderator:

Against which country is he waging war exactly?

It's your thinking which is screwed up. Whatever one may think about the Assad-regime (and I, for one, think it is a bloody tyranny) that doesn't mean you can start instrumentalizing international law to express your outrage. As for the Hague, that's a show court that has little or nothing to do with real law or real justice.

If he is brought before the interncational court it will be for violation of human rights, not WAR crimes.

If he is brought before the interncational court it will be for violation of human rights, not WAR crimes.

Will never happen , either Assad will be successful at dispersing the protectors and the world will forget all about it in the next day. (After all who cares about Syrians getting killed by the thousands when the attention can be focused on poor Palestinians who are waiting at checkpoints.)

Or the protesters would win and kill Assad.

Either way , Assad will not be brought before international court .

Forum List

Back