War Criminal:Madeline 'Korbel' Albright

A

archangel

Now halfbright is running around Washington,DC as a Lobbist for the UAE pushing their agenda...She was in full support(architect) of the bombing of Kosovo under the UN flag...favoring the Muslim population over her Jewish and Christian relatives and friends.
The same Christain Serbs who rescued downed American flyers during WWII and protected her family from the SS for six weeks in Yugoslavia until they could be relocated to safer ground!
And this is how she repays them...won't be long before she converts to Islam and relocates to the UAE as a neighbor to Michael Jackson!

www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/Mad.html

www.zpub.com/un/un-ma.html

archangel said:
Now halfbright is running around Washington,DC as a Lobbist for the UAE pushing their agenda...She was in full support(architect) of the bombing of Kosovo under the UN flag...favoring the Muslim population over her Jewish and Christian relatives and friends.
The same Christain Serbs who rescued downed American flyers during WWII and protected her family from the SS for six weeks in Yugoslavia until they could be relocated to safer ground!
And this is how she repays them...won't be long before she converts to Islam and relocates to the UAE as a neighbor to Michael Jackson!

www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/Mad.html

www.zpub.com/un/un-ma.html

"No No No"

Is that the best you can do for my contribution to your Quote of the Year contest? D and Clay get an actual statement and I get this?

Geez.....

Madeline Halfbright is on CNN with Wolf Blitzkrig(Blitzer) she is giving her advice on "Operation Swarmer" I suppose she thinks the military should eat Korean shashimi...and bomb the hell outta the Christian factions rather than the radical Muslims...this would do it Mad Maddy!...Just like your Kosovo war plan! :terror:

archangel said:
Madeline Halfbright is on CNN with Wolf Blitzkrig(Blitzer) she is giving her advice on "Operation Swarmer" I suppose she thinks the military should eat Korean shashimi...and bomb the hell outta the Christian factions rather than the radical Muslims...this would do it Mad Maddy!...Just like your Kosovo war plan! :terror:

Hey Archie, how many Bud Lites until Maddy starts to look a little more like Condy? :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

MtnBiker said:
Holy Hell, any normal man would pass out before he could drink that much beer!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MtnBiker again. :thup:

Nuc said:
Hey Archie, how many Bud Lites until Maddy starts to look a little more like Condy? :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Let me know when ya get there...cause actually I only have about two beers a week...so when ya get there let us all know how she looks! Now do ya have something to add besides the beer jokes? :cheers2:

MtnBiker said:
Holy Hell, any normal man would pass out before he could drink that much beer!

The real question is how much drugs or alcohol are needed before Frauline Jenny Reno looks like an actual woman :puke:

Nuc said:
Michael J. Fox said he thinks she's hot!

He is suffering from Parkinsons disease...he use to put his hands in his pockets to mask the shakes...maybe he has his head under the covers for the same reason...if your head shakes fast enough maybe she looks hot.... :huh:

Forum List

Back