War breaking out in Gaza.

Yes, it's bad, isn't it? The US will use anything and everything to get what they want, which is usually cheap oil.

Ah, yes, the Muslims go around killing innocent people. Just like the US does. It went into Iraq, maybe up to 1 million people have been killed there. It went into Afghanistan and killed some people there to. The US make itself subject to vilification, which leads to people FIGHTING BACK, which is what the Muslim terrorists are doing.
Oh so now terrorism is "fighting back". That must be the reason for terrorists to drive trucks into gatherings at the Christmas market in Berlin.

Well, up to 1 million people died in Iraq including many civilians.

How many have died in Europe and the US since 2003?

A lot less is the answer.
And that means that people should be murdered by terror on the streets of Berlin because......

What the fuck?

You like twisting shit, don't you?

If you go to war, people die. But people seem to think only the enemy should die, that we can all go to war, and no one will die, and it'll be great and happy.

Why? When has war ever been like this?
Fully agree so why are the palestinians bitching non-stop?

Because bitching is part of the game.

So now you'll stomp your feet and cry because I proved you wrong? UK doesn't ban books or movies. It has a democractic voting process and a secular judicial process. You're killing your credibility with your comparison. Just be a man and admit you were wrong. We all make mistakes.

I'm not stomping my feet any more than you are.

You didn't prove your point at all.

It's all subjective. You said a political fiasco. I showed how it is a political fiasco, you decided that wasn't a political fiasco.

So then what do we have. You say no, I say yes. Can anyone be proven right or wrong? No, it's subjective.

Explained: Film censorship in the UK

"The Home Office, the Department of Culture Media and Sport, the British board of film classification, local councils and film distributors all have a say in what you can and can't see on videos and cinema screens in the UK. Sean Clarke explains how British censorship works"

The Guardian (it's British) seems to think you're wrong about film censorship.

"The Obscene Publications Act prohibits material which "tends to deprave or corrupt persons who are likely to read, see or hear it", and other laws apply specifically to video releases."

The thing is, people don't make films that aren't going to pass the board's criteria, because they know they'll lose money on it.

Malaysia bans some films, and then releases them later:

List of films banned in Malaysia - Wikipedia

You can see, even a film like Beauty and the Beast.

"Banned due to homosexual references in the movie. Disney rejected the Film Censorship Board's suggestions for an edited version, and thus held it from Malaysian release[31] until several days later where it was released without any cuts.[32]"

Released later without any cuts.

Franklin Graham Calls for 'Beauty and the Beast' Boycott Over Gay Character

Here's a religious dude in the US calling for a boycott.

Again, we could go on all day about this.

Does it matter?
Don't be silly. It is not "all subjective". That is like saying "all countries have crime" when there is a massive difference and everybody knows it. There are differences no matter how much you pretend there aren't.

But then again the word "fiasco" was used. That is subjective.

What word should I use? I tried to make it short. Name one mostly Muslim country (60%) that does not have major issues when compared to western nations in terms of social/economic/military.

I mean you get the gist. Do you not? Because the answer is there is not one.

The problem here is that this is one of those things where someone tries to limit everything to the point where it says what they want it to say.

Name one politician for fuckballs Nebraska that has pink hair and lives in a traitor called Dorothy with his mum.

No, I doubt there'll be one because you've decided there isn't one, and any time anyone tries to say anything, you say "no". And that's that, there can't be one, because you've already set the hidden criteria.

So, what's the fucking point of even discussing things?

You are being incoherent. 60%+ is most Muslim countries. That you can't name even ONE says it all.

Greg

The last thing the muslim haters in the ME want is peace. What they want is the destruction of Israel. Always have, always will.

Muslim supporters of Israel..............Some Muslim clerics, such as Sheikh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Director of the Cultural Institute of the Italian Islamic Community,[1][2] and Imam Dr Muhammad Al-Hussaini[3] believe that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land, and the establishment of Israel, are in accordance with teachings of Islam.[4][5] Some Muslim supporters of Israel consider themselves Muslim Zionists.[6][7][8] Notable people with a Muslim background who publicly support Zionism include ex-Muslim Nemat Sadat,[9] former radical Islamist Ed Husain, Dr. Tawfik Hamid,[10] Tashbih Sayyed, a Pakistani-American scholar, journalist, and author,[11] and the journalist Salah Choudhury. Additional Muslim people who voiced public support for Israel included figures such as Irshad Manji, Salim Mansur, Abdurrahman Wahid, Mithal al-Alusi, Kasim Hafeez, Abdullah Saad Al-Hadlaq, Zuhdi Jasser, Khaleel Mohammed, Nadiya Al-Noor, Noor Dahri and Farooq Haider Khan.

The last thing the muslim haters in the ME want is peace. What they want is the destruction of Israel. Always have, always will.

whatever charlie,the last thing Israel wants is peace,Isreal is the one that always is the one that is always doing the destruction of other countries,same as the OP,you need to grow the fuck up.

God Bless Israel and (his) Jewish people. In Jesus' name. :)

May their Jihadist enemies forever perish.

Yeah god bless a bunch of mass murderers who shoot unarmed women and children in the head everyday.thats the ticket.:banana:

whatever charlie,the last thing Israel wants is peace,Isreal is the one that always is the one that is always doing the destruction of other countries,same as the OP,you need to grow the fuck up.
Israel is destroying other countries? That's insane. Absurd.

God Bless Israel and (his) Jewish people. In Jesus' name. :)

May their Jihadist enemies forever perish.

Yeah god bless a bunch of mass murderers who shoot unarmed women and children in the head everyday.thats the ticket.:banana:
The world would be a much better place without Islam. The Jews and Israel have contributed greatly to civilization. Islam is nothing but a hateful misogynistic death cult.

Forum List

Back