War betw China and India?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Is this WN propaganda against the Land of the Rising Virgins or a creditable threat of war?

I personally believe that nothing will come about btw these 2 emerging powerhouses. First and foremost is because the Chinese economy is in shambles!

'Partial war' looming between China, India?
'Partial war' looming between China, India?
Military suggests border dispute is 'threat' to Beijing

A border dispute could become the spark that launches China and India into a military conflict, with Chinese strategists resurrecting the concept of a "partial war" to recover what they call "Southern Tibet," the region India calls "Arunachal Pradesh," according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

The area in northeast India has a 650-mile unfenced border with China, which lays claim to the region and refers to it as Southern Tibet.

Some of the threats are emanating from Chinese publications that reflect the opinion of the Chinese leadership without making official

I have a funny feeling that if China sends their army anywhere, it will be north into the Siberian oil and natural gas fields.

I don't think China is going to send troops anywhere before this economic crisis ends, they will be busy enough suppressing their own people when they get out of jobs and out of money. Ever wondered what happened if you get millions of people without a Job?

Forum List

Back