War Against the Muslim Faith

Funny isn't it.

According to our bible, the Christian God died for our sins.

According to the Koran, Muslims are supposed to convert, tax, or kill anyone not Muslim.

And again I ask...........what religious leaders besides ISLAMIST leaders, have openly supported the mayhem happening in their religions name? This religion is nothing more than the largest cult in the world, and it couldn't be more destructive if Charles Manson ran it.

Americans need to at least scan the Koran, really people. Once you do, you will want these clowns out of here yesterday! Any woman who doesn't must be self loathing for sure.

I read the book when I was about 20 ( a really long time ago) I was intrigued with it when I stumbled into it because it was all about jews. Muhummad hated jews. He did not know what to do with jews-----he INSISTED that they all go back to the land which God PROMISED to them ------really---that is what it says in the book My impression is that he wanted COMPLETE control over-----Arabia------and----maybe the precincts ------as some kind of completely powerful
unquestioned monarch semi-god. It seems that jews were in his way----jews did not like the idea. The rest is HISTORY----it actually DEVELOPED from there to the present CONQUOR the world neurosis. If you read the Koran ----you will understand that he had no actual interest in controlling Palestine or
Spain. To him the world was ARABIA On his death bed he SPECIFICALLY
ordered that ARABIA be cleansed of any person not willing to KISS HIS ASS------I have no idea why muslims developed a CONQUOR THE WORLD complex

Muslims are making war on everyone who isn't Muslim (and some folks that are). If someone is making war on you, you are at war weather you care to acknowledge that or not. You may not consider it important to protect your friends and family but I consider myself at war with Islam. Don't think I share your state of denial.
How many Muslims in the US have you killed or captured?

Why? You Muslim? Don't be impatient. Take a number; take a seat.
That would be a goose egg reply...

Muslims are making war on everyone who isn't Muslim (and some folks that are). If someone is making war on you, you are at war weather you care to acknowledge that or not. You may not consider it important to protect your friends and family but I consider myself at war with Islam. Don't think I share your state of denial.
How many Muslims in the US have you killed or captured?

Why? You Muslim? Don't be impatient. Take a number; take a seat.
That would be a goose egg reply...

...to a goose egg question.

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.

Unless you're like 10 years old and simply missed it, US has taken revenge as per the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. US revenge for 9/11 was paid back and then some slaughtering between 300,000 and over 1 million civilians (low to high estimates depending on source.)

If we try and make the whole of Islam a threat to be handled militarily we lose, they win. They'd lvoe nothing more than for the US to come out and say we regard all of Islam as an enemy religion. Nothing'd spark a recruitment wetdream like something stupid like that.

Thus this isn't now, nor should it become about Islam. It's about criminals and murderers using a religion as an excuse or cover for their atrocities.

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.

Unless you're like 10 years old and simply missed it, US has taken revenge as per the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. US revenge for 9/11 was paid back and then some slaughtering between 300,000 and over 1 million civilians (low to high estimates depending on source.)

If we try and make the whole of Islam a threat to be handled militarily we lose, they win. They'd lvoe nothing more than for the US to come out and say we regard all of Islam as an enemy religion. Nothing'd spark a recruitment wetdream like something stupid like that.

Thus this isn't now, nor should it become about Islam. It's about criminals and murderers using a religion as an excuse or cover for their atrocities.

sorta delta-----almost----but not quite. I will help----oracle of usmb rosie saith----
long ago----way back in the 1960s-----there was a successful campaign
to purify thinking. THE CIVIL RIGHTS CAMPAIGN ----children in
school discussed "is it nice to hate a person just because of the color
of his skin" Children----being by NATURE---not idiots----seemed to
find the idea ---silly. When they went home to mommy---mommy said
"what did you learn in school today" -----and the kids answered
"it is silly to hate a person because of the color of his skin"

Now the world needs to get rid of the glorification of JIHAD.
Somehow-----all over the world----little school children have to
be introduced to be introduced to the question "it is silly
to tie a bomb to your ass and kill some people you do not
know, even if they are relatives of "enemies" and expect to end
up in a garden for eternity having orgasms"

I was speaking to the many attacks done against the people in the US by these idiots of the Muslim faith. Speaking as a 10 year old it has to stop. People will one day not try to separate the Muslims from the radical Muslims.

Dylan Roof was a radical Christian.
You're loopy.

No Christian would shoot up a house of God, nor a Jewish Temple

Only true idiots would believe that Dylan Roof was a Christian.

Really , a radical Christian would and there are some mighty radical Christians.
There are people, like those at the westboro Baptist Church, that claim to be Christian, but are anything but Christian. False teachings, by false teachers, have them doomed to Hell, if they can't figure it out before their deaths.

Just because someone claims to be a Christian, does not make it true. Like all those people who claim they can worship God, without going to church, are following false doctrines, and though a very of few of these are true Christians, the truth is, most people don't want to give up a couple of hours a week to go to church, yet they believe they can claim to be Christian, because of just a verse, here or there in the Bible, they don't understand nearly enough of the Bible, and they have no desire to learn, because they love the world, and not God.

Jesus said, 'pick up your cross and follow me,' yet most people are unwilling to even commit to an hour a week of time for Christ, they don't want to give up anything, they just want all the benefits they think they deserve, because they believe they are good people.

In other news, Obama said after the shootings in Tennessee that Sir Edward Rottingham murdered 8 innocent Muslims in Jerusalem during the Crusades on this date in history.

On what date in history did the crusade end?

Really the Crusades began before the Pope / ( Constantine ) And The Crusades began Long before Christ.
聽- But You Must understand that CRUSADES before Christ - were an Alliance of Germany and Italy./ Rome and The Slavic WHITE - Caucasian NORTIC -聽People .聽

The Babylonians and Greeks were long at war before the Roman Catholic Church was invented in the 3 rd Century. Before Christ The Nordic Whites from Northern Europe and the North Atlantic. (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden and Greenland). GERMANY and Above were At War with the Canaanites, Persians and the Arabians. But they were called Babylonians and Greeks.

After Christ - The Crusaders Were wrapped in a robe of religion but the fact is that this WAR against the Persians and Arabians and Canaanites had been ongoing long before Catholicism.

There was no need for the pope - to be involved - No need to GET RELIGIOUS.

The War was not REALLY about RELIGION or HOLINESS.But the war has never ENDED. ...the Europeans are still at war with the Canaanites , WHILE the Catholic Church / ROME / ITALY - itself is filled with Canaanite and Persian Mixed Breed ITALIANS who are Dark Skinned and Brown. IN ITALY.

Do You think that the VATICAN Would allow a PERSIAN, ARABIAN, JEWISH or BLACK or INDIAN NATIVE - to Fill the Seat/ Throne of the Catholic Church.

It is a racial war and a war over Land and borders and resources and power over people who are miXed RACE.

But After 1700 Years of Catholicism - . American Must Elect a NON White President . Or be CASTIGATED and ACCUSED of being -- Considered RACIST.

In 1099 20,000, Crusaders capture Jerusalem, massacring its inhabitants (Muslims, Jews, and Christians alike). The Crusaders divide their new territories into four principalities.

REMEMBER - The Roman Catholic Church does not allow Non Whites to sit on the Throne in the Vatican. This is a POWER DOMINATING ORGANIZATION that has lasted for 2000 Years . The war against minorities is a part of the Roman Catholic Church. They Feed, Leech and Vampire off of uneducated masses of people worldwide. Telling them that Family Planning and Birth Control is Evil, Satanic and that Condoms are Evil as well.

The Catholic Church collects Billions of dollars of dollars in Donations, Charities and handouts. Millions of Americans TAXPAYERS are going to these CATHOLISLAMIC GOVERNMENT AGENCIES who Filter Your Money through their System, RAKE off a Profit and redistribute Your money to People who are convinced that Birth Control and Family Planing is Evil.

The Catholic Wall of POOR keeps Growing Larger and Larger. And You are eXpected to rebuild, maintenance and sustain it.
The Last Crusade does not eXist. The War continues.
Catholics Worldwide are eXpecting ( YOU ) Americans to go fight The Holy War against Muslims, While the Pope and Roman Catholics and Catholic Governments and Countries -- pretend that Muslims are serving the God of Abraham while their Pope kisses His Quran. The Catholics Worldwide do nothing to Help fight today.

The war is not about being Holy - because the Roman Catholic Church was never about being Holy. But Survival and Anti Christ Fans.

Last edited:
In other news, Obama said after the shootings in Tennessee that Sir Edward Rottingham murdered 8 innocent Muslims in Jerusalem during the Crusades on this date in history.

On what date in history did the crusade end?

Really the Crusades began before the Pope / ( Constantine ) And The Crusades began Long before Christ.
聽- But You Must understand that CRUSADES before Christ - were an Alliance of Germany and Italy./ Rome and The Slavic WHITE - Caucasian NORTIC -聽People .聽

The Babylonians and Greeks were long at war before the Roman Catholic Church was invented in the 3 rd Century. Before Christ The Nordic Whites from Northern Europe and the North Atlantic. (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden and Greenland). GERMANY and Above were At War with the Canaanites, Persians and the Arabians. But they were called Babylonians and Greeks.

After Christ - The Crusaders Were wrapped in a robe of religion but the fact is that this WAR against the Persians and Arabians and Canaanites had been ongoing long before Catholicism.

There was no need for the pope - to be involved - No need to GET RELIGIOUS.

The War was not REALLY about RELIGION or HOLINESS.But the war has never ENDED. ...the Europeans are still at war with the Canaanites , WHILE the Catholic Church / ROME / ITALY - itself is filled with Canaanite and Persian Mixed Breed ITALIANS who are Dark Skinned and Brown. IN ITALY.

Do You think that the VATICAN Would allow a PERSIAN, ARABIAN, JEWISH or BLACK or INDIAN NATIVE - to Fill the Seat/ Throne of the Catholic Church.

It is a racial war and a war over Land and borders and resources and power over people who are miXed RACE.

But After 1700 Years of Catholicism - . American Must Elect a NON White President . Or be CASTIGATED and ACCUSED of being -- Considered RACIST.

In 1099 20,000, Crusaders capture Jerusalem, massacring its inhabitants (Muslims, Jews, and Christians alike). The Crusaders divide their new territories into four principalities.

REMEMBER - The Roman Catholic Church does not allow Non Whites to sit on the Throne in the Vatican. This is a POWER DOMINATING ORGANIZATION that has lasted for 2000 Years . The war against minorities is a part of the Roman Catholic Church. They Feed, Leech and Vampire off of uneducated masses of people worldwide. Telling them that Family Planning and Birth Control is Evil, Satanic and that Condoms are Evil as well.

The Catholic Church collects Billions of dollars of dollars in Donations, Charities and handouts. Millions of Americans TAXPAYERS are going to these CATHOLISLAMIC GOVERNMENT AGENCIES who Filter Your Money through their System, RAKE off a Profit and redistribute Your money to People who are convinced that Birth Control and Family Planing is Evil.

The Catholic Wall of POOR keeps Growing Larger and Larger. And You are eXpected to rebuild, maintenance and sustain it.
The Last Crusade does not eXist. The War continues.
Catholics Worldwide are eXpecting ( YOU ) Americans to go fight The Holy War against Muslims, While the Pope and Roman Catholics and Catholic Governments and Countries -- pretend that Muslims are serving the God of Abraham while their Pope kisses His Quran. The Catholics Worldwide do nothing to Help fight today.

The war is not about being Holy - because the Roman Catholic Church was never about being Holy. But Survival and Anti Christ Fans.
Did Christianity, when it was finally invented, stop the killing? Nope! But it made those Christian murderers feel better about themselves.

Catholicism and ISLAM both - offered REWARDS and BENEFITS - in this Lifetime and in the Afterworld for people who go and fight for the CATHOLISLAMIC Religions.

The Catholic AND MUSLIM Gentiles would never allow the Jews to Live in Peace and flourish in their Homeland.

Although the CATHOLISLAMICs Both DEMANDED the Rights to Control Jerusalem. The War between the Canaanites, Persians and Later Arabs / Turks Continued on against the Northern Whites of Europe.

Muslims do hate the Idea of Abrahamic Biblical Polygamy But Catholics will Kill and persecute You over it. or Lock You up and destroy Your Homes and Families. *( if they posess the power ) The Popes Made polygamy against the LAW at the request of the Pagan Catholics. . But Muslims practice Wholesale prostitution and Catholics pretend that this is Biblical Polygamy.

Because Catholics -- along with Protestants - Literally HATE Abraham and His Polygamous Prophetic Descendants.

This thread has become nothing more than the dumping ground of bigots, cowards, and idiots. No further value here.

Have fun flinging your shit, monkeys.

Salaam/Peace. These two stories are basically similar concerning history. Regarding the NWO, it appears that the Illuminati/Masons, et al, evolved from the Templar's. However, it would be best to concentrate upon what these order's are about today.

Illuminati According to Islam 1/5

illuminati and Islam part 1/6

Hello

I just find it so hard to understand why someone would consider Islam or any religion a religion of peace.

I mean to me, there really is no such a thing as a religion of peace. RELIGION has never able to bring peace because religion does not need peace in order to eXist. And Muslims have many of their own ideas about peace in their own world of Islam living a life that has them very involved in the religions mass creation, generation, reproduction and in yielding - many, many billions of children. Their women live lifestyles of marriages where in their religion they are allowed to spend a few hours, days or just a couple months involved in a marriage and childbearing. In Islam the woman is allowed to leave their marriage any time the Husband wishes to get a divorce for any reason and for no major reason at all. And the woman can leave all their children with the previous husband and move on to another husband, anytime the new husband wishes her do so.

In The Religion, This is normal, so long as all MALE parties agree. This creates a society of misbegotten children with no families whose mothers are allowed normally to re-marry and divorce on and on unlimited. Many millions of innocent children in Islam simply have no related mothers in the Home and by the time the child reaches adulthood, their real mothers have moved on and on to possibly a very high amount of new husbands and bore many other new children along the way with 4 to up to 12 or more new husbands just in a matter of 20 years and the poor children of the previous marriages are no longer important to the previous husbands comparison to the current children of the current wives.

There are millions of refugee, misbegotten children who have been abandoned by Muslim fathers and mothers strewn and sown, scattered and tossed across the planet that come from parents who conceived each child in the Middle Eastern Muslim world.
How strange it is that Islam allows its children to be sown, inseminated and disjected out from its location and region but never allows anyone from other faiths and religions to enter into its world with any eXpectation or chance of prosperity. The disjectus from other religions are driven down, killed, forced into conversion, driven out and down into poverty and slavery and the daughters are eXpected to be given to Islamic customers and spread and passed around in marriage rings of never ending partners as is the custom of marriage that Islam demands and Non Muslims are never able to multiply or succeed inside the world of Islamic government in Islamic kingdoms. The situation has created the fastest growing religion on the planet with (1.3 billion) Muslims as the largest religion that has ever eXisted on earth.

This has led many Muslims even from within the Middle Eastern community to feel that they themselves are at war with one another. Imagine the reality of the war that this situation has created for Non Muslims.

this would be all ok and fine for everyone if Muslims were able to take care of the children and offspring that they create however without a war to support their lifestyle there has never been any way for Islam to sustain itself in any capacity, this is why Islam must be allowed to take the successful religion of Abraham and re - shape it to their pleasures and lusts. The Protestants and Roman Catholics and Atheists absolutely love seeing the religion of Abraham made into a total circus, for it is the only way that they can accept the New and Old Testament. - Through the Contact and Eyes of their spiritual father, prophet and revelator Mohammad.

Last edited:
If they aren't ACTIVELY murdering infidels, they fully support Muslim supremacy and you having, at a minimum, Dhimmi status in their Caliphate.

Hello

I just find it so hard to understand why someone would consider Islam or any religion a religion of peace.

I mean to me, there really is no such a thing as a religion of peace. RELIGION has never able to bring peace because religion does not need peace in order to eXist. And Muslims have many of their own ideas about peace in their own world of Islam living a life that has them very involved in the religions mass creation, generation, reproduction and in yielding - many, many billions of children. Their women live lifestyles of marriages where in their religion they are allowed to spend a few hours, days or just a couple months involved in a marriage and childbearing. In Islam the woman is allowed to leave their marriage any time the Husband wishes to get a divorce for any reason and for no major reason at all. And the woman can leave all their children with the previous husband and move on to another husband, anytime the new husband wishes her do so.

In The Religion, This is normal, so long as all MALE parties agree. This creates a society of misbegotten children with no families whose mothers are allowed normally to re-marry and divorce on and on unlimited. Many millions of innocent children in Islam simply have no related mothers in the Home and by the time the child reaches adulthood, their real mothers have moved on and on to possibly a very high amount of new husbands and bore many other new children along the way with 4 to up to 12 or more new husbands just in a matter of 20 years and the poor children of the previous marriages are no longer important to the previous husbands comparison to the current children of the current wives.

There are millions of refugee, misbegotten children who have been abandoned by Muslim fathers and mothers strewn and sown, scattered and tossed across the planet that come from parents who conceived each child in the Middle Eastern Muslim world.
How strange it is that Islam allows its children to be sown, inseminated and disjected out from its location and region but never allows anyone from other faiths and religions to enter into its world with any eXpectation or chance of prosperity. The disjectus from other religions are driven down, killed, forced into conversion, driven out and down into poverty and slavery and the daughters are eXpected to be given to Islamic customers and spread and passed around in marriage rings of never ending partners as is the custom of marriage that Islam demands and Non Muslims are never able to multiply or succeed inside the world of Islamic government in Islamic kingdoms. The situation has created the fastest growing religion on the planet with (1.3 billion) Muslims as the largest religion that has ever eXisted on earth.

This has led many Muslims even from within the Middle Eastern community to feel that they themselves are at war with one another. Imagine the reality of the war that this situation has created for Non Muslims.

this would be all ok and fine for everyone if Muslims were able to take care of the children and offspring that they create however without a war to support their lifestyle there has never been any way for Islam to sustain itself in any capacity, this is why Islam must be allowed to take the successful religion of Abraham and re - shape it to their pleasures and lusts. The Protestants and Roman Catholics and Atheists absolutely love seeing the religion of Abraham made into a total circus, for it is the only way that they can accept the New and Old Testament. - Through the Contact and Eyes of their spiritual father, prophet and revelator Mohammad.
You have a very vivid imagination to come up with such idiotic nonsense. ..... :lol: .. :cuckoo:

Thank You. I just hope that You can come to terms with the Facts that Mohammad's prophecy, revelations and spiritual claims are not considered nonsense to many muslims and protestants and catholics.

And that they are nothing but spiritual claims and prophecies with no validation but faith alone that requires one to deny world history and to deny and reject the Bible.

But I think You could do it all without the spiritual help of Father Mohammad providing You were treated to Your lusts and desires.

Forum List

Back