War, aarp, spending, health care,unemployment & voting

shock

Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
WAR, AARP, SPENDING, HEALTH CARE, UNEMPLOYMENT & VOTING

"===I hate to be in a position to defend Obama---but Obama is, so far as I am concerned,
the lesser of two evils that are seeking the American presidency.

As for Romney ,It may be a measure of Romney's campaign for one of his supporters to have said:

"***Obama cannot be bothered explaining why his State Dept refused to save the US Embassy Ambassador and people there. After all he is addressing the most important issue of his administration at the moment.................

***I point out that the surge in our spending has been due to wars;
that Obama has withdrawn us from Iraq
and is withdrawing us from Afghanistan, though far too slowly, I believe,
and hopefully will decline EU and Israelii please we go to war in Syria;
that though Obama is guilty of attacking Libya,
Obama did not start either the Iraq or the Afghanistan war,
and that it is the Israeli driven American Congress,
not Obama,
that is seeking to give the military more money than the military seeks.

As for AARP favoring Romney,
AARP, sometimes mis-spelled URP,
no more represents "senior" citizens
than the republican party represents the average American.

I fault Obama as gutless for his not seeking universal health care.

Others fault Obama for his failure to do more than provide improvement in the present system of extortion and third rate but speedier birth to grave medical service provided us by our health care system.

Perhaps we can agree that some improvement, though not much, has been made by Obama in our so-called "health system"-- but only enough, I believe, to slow the drive for Universal Care.

Unemployment is a major problem but until we rid ourselves of war there is probably little we can or will seek to do about it.

I would solve unemployment by a means it has been solved in the past--- an all out national program --
a "New National Road" program, if that title means anything to you.

But who really wants a cheap, effective, portal to portal freight and people, environmental friendly, resource conserving program? Not you! Right?

SHOCKLEY

a useless caveat
born of painful recognition
that the administration is now seeking to curry favor with Israeli voters
by sending troops into Jordan--

My vote would never be missed,
but if the Obama administration does not halt its fanning of the Syrian flames,
I will not vote for either Obama or for Romney.

=========================================

• Banned
Bear with me, LoveBear:

I'm ambivalent; caught between two horns; suffering from a dilemna, hesitant, sick and tired, ashamed of my fears, and proud of my concerns for a country and a world and earthlife that I love and have served and that has served me well.

This morning, having reviewed the childish, chauvinist VMI Foreign Policy statement of Romney, I intended to cast a vote against him by marking my ballot for Obama---considering Obama to be a lesser evil than Romney.

Then, this afternoon, I read that Panetta says we are sending troops into Jordan, and a wave of sickness has washed over me and once again I fear that Obama (think Axelrod-think Israel-think NATO & France and Britain) has once again proved his evilness to be too overwhelming to be countenanced and I am sick and tired again.

"What a world."

SHOCKLEY

Forum List

Back